Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for the love of... "Are you telling me...this entire stupid mission was for nothing?!" Now he was getting MAD. All of that! All of that and they were right back where they started!!!

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky

Oh for the love of... "Are you telling me...this entire stupid mission was for nothing?!" Now he was getting MAD. All of that! All of that and they were right back where they started!!!

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky

"That's an incorrect statement," Dural remarked. "As stated, you followed the plan to the letter, which implies you did exactly as they wanted to. Let a fool steal the fake chaos emeralds and leak the information to the Resistance so they send a force to try and get them for themselves."

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @Crunch @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay @Sark @Jackythejack

Goroh growled, finally snapping and throwing those damned fakes to the ground. "So what, huh?! What was it for?! We got duped and we're stuck here in this hell of a situation for longer? Do you have any idea what some of us are fighting for?! And those damned doctors are gonna play with us like that?! I've had it!" He brandished his katana. "They wanna play? I'll play! I'll play so hard I break every last one of their stupid machines, and knock them into early retirement for good measure. No one makes a fool of Samurai Goroh! And no one messes with my goddamn family!!"

@Jeremi @Ver @Lucky

"I'm afraid." An orb-like item emerged from the lower half of Dural's body and rolled to the floor. "That your journey, as well as the others here, has come to an end." The orb would start to blink with a red light as a beeping sound became more intense until.

*BOOM*

The snowstorm outside was interrupted by a massive explosion that engulfed the entire complex leaving nothing behind. The only witness was a single drone flying a short bit away.

Meanwhile

*cling*

Champagne glasses hit one another as the Shadow Moses base was wiped from the map on a massive monitor.

"An excellent plan Dr. Robotnik!" Said the old man.

"Oh but the same to you Dr. Wily!" Said the other portly man with an impressive looking mustache before taking a drink from their respective glasses.

"Some times the easiest plans are the best-laid ones." Wily had a cocky grin on his face as he spoke. "Luring those fools in the Resistance with false information. My only regret is that we didn't get more of them."

"But that's for the next phase of the operation!" Dr. Robotnik exclaimed. "They were emboldened by this news and are ready to strike a massive offensive at us from all sides. Egg on their face when they realize they have no advantage what so ever as we crush them under our boots." He raised his glass and smiled. "I don't know about you but I'm not ready to let go of this world just yet!"

Wily did the same. "That goes double for me! With the Resistance squashed there will be nothing standing in our way." Wily turned to the center of the room where the massive Master Emerald was floating in the middle surrounded by seven sets of Chaos Emeralds. "I suppose a thank you is in order for the one who delivered us this algorithm as well!"

A small black round drone with a single red eye flew into view. "It was clear that this had to be done. Through this, you also eliminated a traitor in our midst." It replied in a monotone voice.

"Bah! Out of all that I expected to betray us I didn't imagine it to be Waluigi. Might as well have just stepped on a bug!" Robotnik replied brusquely.

"Even so. I commend your efforts...masters."

Both scientists laughed as they hit their glasses together again. "A toast for the future!"

Robotnik nodded. "A toast for victory!"

"I will return to my duties now." The drone started to fly away down the corridor.

"Yes, yes, keep you would know best. That's what we programmed you for. And keep an eye on those Resistance units!"

"Yes," The drone replied to itself flying through the corridors before entering a massive room resembling a control center of some sort. The drone flew into the structure hooking itself up to gain control of all the functions of the flying base. "Mother knows best."

To be continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back