Status
Not open for further replies.
Don-chan taps his cheeks lightly in response to Rainbow Mika's words, his smile not wavering and a word not emerging from his constant curve of a mouth.

Tick. Tick.

He then taps his supposed nose area.

Don! Don!

"You're seeing one in the flesh da~ don~!" Don-chan glees towards Raiden. "Or the wood, for that matter, da~ don~."

He then sees Kirby, noticing that the pink puffball was out to eat him. His face was most frightened.

"I- I'll treat you to ramen, da~ don~. Maybe invite you to my next barbeque? Anything where you eat with me instead, da~ don~?"

Don-chan swiftly ran on all fours, away from the pink puffball and finding himself hiding behind Ayane.

"Ah! Help me da~ don~!"

@Minerva @Lucky @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Jeremi
Kirby

Kirby would take a moment to get closer and he took a moment to look. Now that he saw his face.

" Ra-me? Barbie-que? Food good- not food?" He asked, looking between Ayane and the talking... thing. He didn't think it was food anymore.

Kirby would look over at the woman and wondered if she had food. Kirby was still hungry. " Food?" He asked.

The poor puffball looked sad that he scared a new friend.

@Crow @Minerva
AS002279_14.gif

"There's no need to be upset da~ don~!"

Don-chan realised that Kirby didn't want to eat him anymore. He put his spherical palm on Kirby's head with a light smile.

"Well, I didn't remember to pack any food... but I'm sure we'll all find something to eat soon da~ don~. I myself could go for a nice bowl of ramen da~ don~."

@Minerva @Lucky

ayane-dim.png

Seeing Don-Chan take shelter behind her, Ayane took a defensive position.

@Lucky @Crow @Jeremi @Anyone

Kirby

Kirby looked over at the thing... a talking drum now that he was closer.

Kirby would look over at him and put a smile on his face as he would look over at the little drum and decided to ask the question.

"
Up?" He asked, looking at the drum to see if he was fine with him climbing on top of him and using him as a ride to see better. Everyone was so big compared to Kirby.

@Crow @Minerva

ayane-dim.png

Seeing Don-Chan take shelter behind her, Ayane took a defensive position.

@Lucky @Crow @Jeremi @Anyone

Kirby

Kirby looked over at the thing... a talking drum now that he was closer.

Kirby would look over at him and put a smile on his face as he would look over at the little drum and decided to ask the question.

"
Up?" He asked, looking at the drum to see if he was fine with him climbing on top of him and using him as a ride to see better. Everyone was so big compared to Kirby.

@Crow @Minerva

"It's OK lady, the little guy seems harmless," Don-chan says to Ayane as he grabs Kirby and puts the him on his head, "yeah, who are you, anyways da~ don~? Both of you? My friends call me Don-chan!"

DlfBlIAUUAA-sgs.jpg

@Minerva @Lucky

Raiden crossed his arms and tilted his head slightly.

"It's hard not to stare. This Melding thing has shown me some of the craziest things I've ever seen. I thought I saw enough crazy shit back home. Now warp pipes, talking puppets, and drums with legs are real things. It's a lot to take in just at face value. I'm not sure that the drum would want us hitting it though. It might have feelings."

@Crow @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Aww you're probably right." Dejected Mika let Don-Chan do his thing with Kirby. "Well I mean, yeah its crazy, you just gotta go with the flow! If it's right in front of you it can't be weird!" Mika had a goofy grin on her face when she said that.

Warp pipes huh.... Hector had never heard of such a concept but it seemed at least Geno knew so that's good right...? Even still this wasn't exactly in his area of expertise and he hated standing around not doing anything.

da7e193488ec24977044cb317ce9c22e.jpg

"We gonna get moving soon...? More time we wait the more time we give them to learn of our plans..." Hector speaks wanting to get out there and deal with these enemies already. The axeman always did preform better on the battlefield than off of it.

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure@Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow

Alia looked down at her tablet. "Some last minute preparations still...I'm fearing the worst regarding our last operative. We can't wait much longer for them since this mission is very time sensitive."

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay

Prologue - the gathering

Resistance base 5

Six months since the melding

No one knew how many were actually part of the resistance, but it had spread like wildfire from the moment that the worlds had merged into one. No one had an exact number of how many members there were but they were all scattered around the world fighting against the injustice they found.

There were bases scattered all over and any communication between them went only through a few select high ranking members.

That was why this sudden mustering of forces was something no one sitting inside the conference room had seen up to this point. Seventeen people were waiting inside the room and one of them, a woman dressed like she was plucked straight out of a wrestling show, spoke up. “Oh man we’ve been sitting in here for like an hour! I wonder why they gathered us all here?” She looked around the group with excitement. “I don’t think I know anyone here but, I know whatever it is that we’re supposed to do we can do it!”

That was still the million-dollar question though, why were they here? A quick glance around the room showed no real ties among the group and all of them seemed quite out of place, but they were here now and as the door slid open perhaps it was time for them to know the reason they had been gathered.

The first to come in was a blond woman, but despite her human appearance the group knew that she was a mechanical being, a Reploid. Her name was Alia and she was a link between the different factions in the Resistance keeping up communications among all of them. A real spider in the web. If there was anything going on, she knew about it.

Behind her came another that most of the group were familiar with. An actual goddess by the name of Palutena. She as well was quite high in the Resistance and having both here was rather unprecedented.
Both walked to the end of the table as the lights dimmed, and a screen popped up behind them.

“Thank you all for being here,”

“I know it must have been hard for you to get here but we have something big on our hands and we really need your help.” Alia looked around the room. "Looks like some are still missing but this can't wait, we'll fill them in afterwards."

The screen flickered to life showing two old men on the screen. One was a portly fellow with a red mustache and the other was an old greying man, both of them looked like scientists of some sort. “As all of you know it has been about six months since these two, Dr Albert Wily and Dr Ivo Robotnik caused the melding and staged their attack. A lot of us went underground but most of us have someone close to us that didn’t…”

Alia had a solemn look on her face as she looked through the crowd before the image on the screen changed again now showing seven brightly colored gems as well as one massive green emerald. “From our intelligence we know that they did this by using these. The smaller ones are called the Chaos Emeralds and the large one is called the Master Emerald. Two of you should be familiar with them.” Alia looked to Silver and Elise specifically when she said that. “As long as they have the entire set they are more or less unstoppable, however…” The screen changed again with only the Master Emerald left on the screen.

“My sources have told me the Chaos Emeralds have been stolen from right under the Doctor’s noses, and whoever did steal them is going to use them for their own gains. And that’s why you’re all here,” Alia’s eyes filled with conviction as she looked over the gathered group. “You’re going to steal the Chaos Emeralds so that we can use them. Because with the news we also got a location. Getting the Chaos Emeralds means we might just have a fighting chance and bring everything back to how it was before the invasion.”

A map now emerged on the screen. “Our current world is a mixture from all different parts of our worlds and has created something brand new with all of these sectors tied together by different warp pipes for quick travel between most of them.” A picture of a green pipe emerged for a moment on the screen before returning to the map. “We have done our best to extensively map out these pipes and where they emerge and through that we have plotted a course that will get you to the thief in the quickest way possible.”

The lights came on and the screen went dark as Alia directed a question straight to the group. “Do any of you have any questions about the mission?"

Palutena stepped forward, her essence radiant and powerful. She had a radiance to her that only a goddess could have, and a pleasant, motherly smile.

"Remember, this is to save our worlds and those we lost." She said, raising her staff. “While we can not join you, you have my blessing upon you, and I will try to help you in what ways I can.” She smiles at the gathered group before sitting back down.

The woman with the wrestling gear was literally shaking with anticipation for the entire time that Palutena had been speaking with her arm held high. “Yes, Rainbow Mika?”

She leaped up from her chair with such force that it fell to the ground. “No questions I just wanted to tell you how awesome and honored I am that I’m part of this team. We’re not going to let you down! I swear to you we’ll get this Chaos Emeralds and kick that thief’s butt at the same time!”

Alia looked at Palutena then back at R. Mika before looking at the rest of the group. “So uuh, anymore questions?”
Prologue: Birthright
latest

"Then we've not got a moment to lose." Ryoma muttered, plucking Raijinto from the grove it had cut within the bunker's floor. With a grave, tired look upon his face, he thinned his eyes and sighed, dismissing all thoughts of hunger and rest. There was work to be done. Kingdoms to save. Threats to overcome. Until the blood of Robotnik crusted his blade, he would not rest. He could not rest. There was too much work to be done. "We must rout this threat before it overwhelms us all. May our blades be swift, and may our minds be even swifter."

@All
"Remember, this is to save our worlds and those we lost." She said, raising her staff. “While we can not join you, you have my blessing upon you, and I will try to help you in what ways I can.” She smiles at the gathered group before sitting back down.
"Of course, Lady Palutina," Ryoma replied, nodding dutifully, Deja Vu plucking at his heart strings. There was something about her that stirred memories of a woman not unlike her from years ago. In honor of that simpler time, he closed his eyes and smiled. "We shall carry your blessings with pride. On my Kingdom, my mother and my honor, I swear to do all in power to avenge our fallen. They shall be lost in vain."

@Minerva @All​
[/user]

Chapter 1 - Rumble in the jungle

They had waited around long enough, it was time to start the operation. Alia looked one last time behind her before turning back towards the group. “Time is running short and you need to be on your way.” A soldier came up to Alia and handed her a device. “This device will help you trek the areas you will arrive in to find the right warp pipe so that you get where you have to go. The closer you are to a warp pipe the more it will start to blink.”

The device looked like a small wristwatch with the afford mentioned blinking and what seemed to be a red arrow that for the moment was pointing squarely at the warp pipe in front of them. Alia handed the watch to person closest to her, which happened to be Ayane. “If you lose it, the mission might as well be a failure. Follow where it leads you and the first part of the mission will be done. The second part will be to infiltrate the stronghold and take the Chaos Emeralds. When you have them you’ll get further instructions.”

She gave the group a salute. “Good luck! A lot is depending on you. Come back safe with the emeralds!”

With pleasantries now exchanged everyone’s attention turned back to the warp pipe. While everyone seemed to be sure that you could travel using them. How did they actually work? Mika was the first one to venture towards it. “So you just…” She stepped up on top of it. “Walk up and then whAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Suddenly she vanished into the pipe like she had been swallowed by it.

Alia looked nonplussed at this and ushered the others to follow her example. One by one the group vanished into the pipe until all of them were gone. The pipe ride itself felt like going down a slide, if said slide defied the laws of physics. Soon enough there was light at the end of the tunnel, and everyone had arrived at their first destination.

The group found themselves standing in a lush jungle area. Rich vegetation surrounded them as well as the screeches and sounds that could usually be found in a jungle. “Whoa! Look at this place!” Mika ran around in excitement looking at everything. “I’ve never been in a jungle like this before! Like this is what you think when you think of a jungle!”

As for the device that Alia had given Ayane. The beeping was faint, and the arrow was pointing them westwards through the jungle. Seemed like the group had a long trek ahead of them.

Cast list

@Ver as Akihiko Sanada
@Minerva as Ayane
@dark as Banjo-Kazooie
@Crow as Don-chan
@York as Elise the Third
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Geno
@Crimson Spartan as Hector
@Hahli Nuva as Joanna Dark
@Lucky as Kirby
@ShadowCoyote0 as Link
@Hida Tomonatsu as Makoto Kato
@Kaykay as Moon
@Alex Azure as Raiden
@Sark as Ryoma
@Yun Lee as Samurai Goroh
@Gummi Bunnies as Silver
@Takumi as Yurick

They had waited around long enough, it was time to start the operation. Alia looked one last time behind her before turning back towards the group. “Time is running short and you need to be on your way.” A soldier came up to Alia and handed her a device. “This device will help you trek the areas you will arrive in to find the right warp pipe so that you get where you have to go. The closer you are to a warp pipe the more it will start to blink.”

The device looked like a small wristwatch with the afford mentioned blinking and what seemed to be a red arrow that for the moment was pointing squarely at the warp pipe in front of them. Alia handed the watch to person closest to her, which happened to be Ayane. “If you lose it, the mission might as well be a failure. Follow where it leads you and the first part of the mission will be done. The second part will be to infiltrate the stronghold and take the Chaos Emeralds. When you have them you’ll get further instructions.”

She gave the group a salute. “Good luck! A lot is depending on you. Come back safe with the emeralds!”

With pleasantries now exchanged everyone’s attention turned back to the warp pipe. While everyone seemed to be sure that you could travel using them. How did they actually work? Mika was the first one to venture towards it. “So you just…” She stepped up on top of it. “Walk up and then whAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Suddenly she vanished into the pipe like she had been swallowed by it.

Alia looked nonplussed at this and ushered the others to follow her example. One by one the group vanished into the pipe until all of them were gone. The pipe ride itself felt like going down a slide, if said slide defied the laws of physics. Soon enough there was light at the end of the tunnel, and everyone had arrived at their first destination.

The group found themselves standing in a lush jungle area. Rich vegetation surrounded them as well as the screeches and sounds that could usually be found in a jungle. “Whoa! Look at this place!” Mika ran around in excitement looking at everything. “I’ve never been in a jungle like this before! Like this is what you think when you think of a jungle!”

As for the device that Alia had given Ayane. The beeping was faint, and the arrow was pointing them westwards through the jungle. Seemed like the group had a long trek ahead of them.

Cast list

@Ver as Akihiko Sanada
@Minerva as Ayane
@dark as Banjo-Kazooie
@Crow as Don-chan
@York as Elise the Third
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Geno
@Lucky as Kirby
@ShadowCoyote0 as Link
@Kaykay as Moon
@Alex Azure as Raiden
@Sark as Ryoma
@Gummi Bunnies as Silver
@Takumi as Yurick
"Glad I didn't wear my gi today..." Makoto muttered as she shook off the weirdness of the pipe-based travel, taking a few steps away from it to clear the way for others. Seemed they were in the middle of a rain forest or at least something tropical, at least if she had to guess; nothing she had seen back home in Kochi Prefecture, that was for sure.

"Hey, Mika, don't run off, we've got to keep together and follow Ayane," Not like it was probably much used to grumble about the wrestler's excitement, but they had to try and get her focus back on things ahead. With that, the tomboy looked to Ayane and nodded, hands stuck in her hoodie's pockets for the moment, "Which way, fearless ninja warrior?"

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Jeremi @Ver @Anyone

Cast list

@Ver as Akihiko Sanada
@Minerva as Ayane
@dark as Banjo-Kazooie
@Crow as Don-chan
@York as Elise the Third
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Geno
@Lucky as Kirby
@ShadowCoyote0 as Link
@Kaykay as Moon
@Alex Azure as Raiden
@Sark as Ryoma
@Gummi Bunnies as Silver
@Takumi as Yurick
Geno was in and out of the warp pipe with no complaint, though he'd forgotten how quick the travel is from one pipe to another. If he had the time to spare he'd like to figure out how these pipes function, but it's best to assume its some sort of magic that goes beyond even his purview. In any case, the puppet came hurtling out of the pipe like a wooden bullet, flipping out of its maw and landing stylishly upon the jungle dirt.

The lush vegetation and dense cloud of leaves hanging overhead immediately conjured some choice images from the back of his memory, but Geno was wise enough to tell a jungle apart from a forest. With even thicker vegetation and more trees, it was arguably even more confusing to navigate than that place.

It didn't help that the familiar locale only pushed the warning Alia gave regarding Smithy's gang further into the star warrior's mind. The road ahead won't be easy if he's fearing another Bowyer to come jumping out of the nearest bush with an emerald in his grubby mitts.

"It's a... jungle, alright," he mused, looking around. "Interesting. No time to gawk at the scenery though, we got a job to do!"

Geno looked up towards Ayane. "Come on, lead the way!"

@Jeremi @Minerva @Hida Tomonatsu

image.png

"A jungle, huh..." Akihiko only mused, seemingly nonplussed on the outside, and indeed, there was a part of him that had grown a little more used to the bizarre, at leas the notion of this sort of... Frankenstein monster of a world they were on now, but of all things, it only made him realize he had never quite been to a locale like this before. Of course, there was the beach trip in the past back when he was in high school, but of course, that was different.

Of course, the young man snapped out of his relative daze quickly, shaking his head and even smacking his own cheeks slightly, as if to hype himself up. "Alright, let's not waste time! We're not here to sightsee!" He exclaimed, clenching his fists with determination as he was ready to begin the trek. Certainly, he could imagine there was gonna be a lot of traveling ahead of them, but after his experiences with Tartarus, a bit of cardio wasn't exactly going to perturb him.

@Jeremi @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hida Tomonatsu @Everybody

Cast list

@Ver as Akihiko Sanada
@Minerva as Ayane
@dark as Banjo-Kazooie
@Crow as Don-chan
@York as Elise the Third
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Geno
@Lucky as Kirby
@ShadowCoyote0 as Link
@Kaykay as Moon
@Alex Azure as Raiden
@Sark as Ryoma
@Gummi Bunnies as Silver
@Takumi as Yurick

"About time..." Hector spoke as he went along with everyone else stepping on the pipe. Well that was an unpleasant experience but for his country and friends he'd do anything. Upon arriving in the jungle Hector felt he needed to make one thing clear.

3a80b6e92b7f93438b94f66a9134c449.jpg

'We're all a team now so if any of you need help when we run into trouble yell for me. I'll be there for any of ya..." Hector spoke up offering to help any of them should they run into trouble. While he didn't verbally say it Hector was in fact ready to get a move on as soon as possible.

@Ver @Minerva @dark @Crow @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

Geno was in and out of the warp pipe with no complaint, though he'd forgotten how quick the travel is from one pipe to another. If he had the time to spare he'd like to figure out how these pipes function, but it's best to assume its some sort of magic that goes beyond even his purview. In any case, the puppet came hurtling out of the pipe like a wooden bullet, flipping out of its maw and landing stylishly upon the jungle dirt.

The lush vegetation and dense cloud of leaves hanging overhead immediately conjured some choice images from the back of his memory, but Geno was wise enough to tell a jungle apart from a forest. With even thicker vegetation and more trees, it was arguably even more confusing to navigate than that place.

It didn't help that the familiar locale only pushed the warning Alia gave regarding Smithy's gang further into the star warrior's mind. The road ahead won't be easy if he's fearing another Bowyer to come jumping out of the nearest bush with an emerald in his grubby mitts.

"It's a... jungle, alright," he mused, looking around. "Interesting. No time to gawk at the scenery though, we got a job to do!"

Geno looked up towards Ayane. "Come on, lead the way!"

@Jeremi @Minerva @Hida Tomonatsu
image.png

"A jungle, huh..." Akihiko only mused, seemingly nonplussed on the outside, and indeed, there was a part of him that had grown a little more used to the bizarre, at leas the notion of this sort of... Frankenstein monster of a world they were on now, but of all things, it only made him realize he had never quite been to a locale like this before. Of course, there was the beach trip in the past back when he was in high school, but of course, that was different.

Of course, the young man snapped out of his relative daze quickly, shaking his head and even smacking his own cheeks slightly, as if to hype himself up. "Alright, let's not waste time! We're not here to sightsee!" He exclaimed, clenching his fists with determination as he was ready to begin the trek. Certainly, he could imagine there was gonna be a lot of traveling ahead of them, but after his experiences with Tartarus, a bit of cardio wasn't exactly going to perturb him.

@Jeremi @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hida Tomonatsu @Everybody
Makoto gave the silver-haired gentleman a curious glance as he smacked himself and began barking orders, a slight smirk coming to her lips. Bit of a weirdo... but seemed he was ready to have his head on straight just like her. Yeah, he'd make for a good one to rely upon if need be, along with Mika and Ayane. Not that she'd need to of course, but always good to plan ahead who you wanted to be fighting back to back with, yeah?

Plus it would be easier to work with him than the strange puppet guy who was barking orders at Ayane. Not that Geno was someone she didn't trust; they had all been working with the resistance for awhile now, which meant anyone on this mission was someone they could have some faith in on principle. It was just a bit off-putting at first to the girl who had once been from a world where warriors, even if they were able to use psychic powers or throw fireballs, seemed mostly human. Course, he was pretty focused as well, once the initial surprise of a jungle disappeared.
"About time..." Hector spoke as he went along with everyone else stepping on the pipe. Well that was an unpleasant experience but for his country and friends he'd do anything. Upon arriving in the jungle Hector felt he needed to make one thing clear.

3a80b6e92b7f93438b94f66a9134c449.jpg

'We're all a team now so if any of you need help when we run into trouble yell for me. I'll be there for any of ya..." Hector spoke up offering to help any of them should they run into trouble. While he didn't verbally say it Hector was in fact ready to get a move on as soon as possible.

@Ver @Minerva @dark @Crow @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
"Hector, yeah? Same to you," It really should have gone without saying that they would all support one another, now that she thought about it. Maybe it was a bit mean-spirited to doubt the others, but Makoto just couldn't help the need to feel as though she could stand on her own two feet even now. Still, she gave Hector a thumbs-up and a nod to confirm that she meant what she had said, though she quickly focused once more back on Ayane, waiting for her direction.

@Crimson Spartan @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Despite proceeding through the Warp Pipe to end up in a jungle to start their mission to retrieve the Chaos Emeralds, Silver didn't forget about Elise's question to him. It wouldn't hurt to answer her question while on the move, especially with how far their destination seemed to be from them. Tapping into his psychic powers again, Silver covered himself in a green aura, propelling himself into the air as if he were flying. Though, he kept a relatively moderate speed so he wouldn't get too ahead of himself.

❝ Well, it's hard to explain in one sitting, but my time period is in a not-so-great state due to Dr. Robotnik's actions. It was rough on me traveling back in time to see if I can help prevent anything worse from happening. Maybe the melding jumbled some memories here and there of mine, but I know for a fact that it's only going to get worse if nothing's done. ❞ The hedgehog did his best to explain this to Elise, and only then, something clicked in his head.

mOb6yrV.jpg

❝ ... uh, do I know you, by the way? ❞

@York
@AnyoneElse

Prologue: Birthright
latest

"Then we've not got a moment to lose." Ryoma muttered, plucking Raijinto from the grove it had cut within the bunker's floor. With a grave, tired look upon his face, he thinned his eyes and sighed, dismissing all thoughts of hunger and rest. There was work to be done. Kingdoms to save. Threats to overcome. Until the blood of Robotnik crusted his blade, he would not rest. He could not rest. There was too much work to be done. "We must rout this threat before it overwhelms us all. May our blades be swift, and may our minds be even swifter."

@All

"Of course, Lady Palutina," Ryoma replied, nodding dutifully, Deja Vu plucking at his heart strings. There was something about her that stirred memories of a woman not unlike her from years ago. In honor of that simpler time, he closed his eyes and smiled. "We shall carry your blessings with pride. On my Kingdom, my mother and my honor, I swear to do all in power to avenge our fallen. They shall be lost in vain."

@Minerva @All
[/user]

Cast list

@Ver as Akihiko Sanada
@Minerva as Ayane
@dark as Banjo-Kazooie
@Crow as Don-chan
@York as Elise the Third
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Geno
@Lucky as Kirby
@ShadowCoyote0 as Link
@Kaykay as Moon
@Alex Azure as Raiden
@Sark as Ryoma
@Gummi Bunnies as Silver
@Takumi as Yurick

Ayane would look at the compass she had been given, and then towards the group.

"West." She said, heading off in that direction. She climbed a tree and drew her weapon, but still remained in sight of the group.

"West." She said, heading off in that direction. She climbed a tree and drew her weapon, but still remained in sight of the group.

A curt nod followed by a turn of her head, and Makoto called out to the others, though mostly directing her attention to those who were still a little distracted, "Mika, Don-chan, come on! We're heading west."

@Everyone​

Makoto gave the silver-haired gentleman a curious glance as he smacked himself and began barking orders, a slight smirk coming to her lips. Bit of a weirdo... but seemed he was ready to have his head on straight just like her. Yeah, he'd make for a good one to rely upon if need be, along with Mika and Ayane. Not that she'd need to of course, but always good to plan ahead who you wanted to be fighting back to back with, yeah?

Plus it would be easier to work with him than the strange puppet guy who was barking orders at Ayane. Not that Geno was someone she didn't trust; they had all been working with the resistance for awhile now, which meant anyone on this mission was someone they could have some faith in on principle. It was just a bit off-putting at first to the girl who had once been from a world where warriors, even if they were able to use psychic powers or throw fireballs, seemed mostly human. Course, he was pretty focused as well, once the initial surprise of a jungle disappeared.

"Hector, yeah? Same to you," It really should have gone without saying that they would all support one another, now that she thought about it. Maybe it was a bit mean-spirited to doubt the others, but Makoto just couldn't help the need to feel as though she could stand on her own two feet even now. Still, she gave Hector a thumbs-up and a nod to confirm that she meant what she had said, though she quickly focused once more back on Ayane, waiting for her direction.

@Crimson Spartan @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Heh a little too much is just enough for me... I get the feeling it's the same for you though..." Hector replied confidently then stated the brute of an axeman displaying full confidence. However he knew she was every bit as strong as he was and felt the need to comment on it.

So west it is Hector moved along with the group Armads being his axe of choice currently with his hand axe close by in case he needed some range.

@Everyone,yo

A curt nod followed by a turn of her head, and Makoto called out to the others, though mostly directing her attention to those who were still a little distracted, "Mika, Don-chan, come on! We're heading west."

@Everyone​

"Coming!" Mika ran after the group as they headed westwards through the jungle thicket. Soon enough they seemed to find a stomped out path from whatever large creatures that lived in this jungle. If they were lucky perhaps they could continue along one way or the other.

Ayane and Don-chan meanwhile who were going up top would notice something flying in the tree tops.

It looked like a vulture, which was kind of out of place in a jungle like this right? Don-chan's yelling seemed to attract the birds attention as it started flying towards the swinging drum. On top of that Ayane's intuition would tell her that...they were being watched.

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Sark @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay

"Coming!" Mika ran after the group as they headed westwards through the jungle thicket. Soon enough they seemed to find a stomped out path from whatever large creatures that lived in this jungle. If they were lucky perhaps they could continue along one way or the other.

Ayane and Don-chan meanwhile who were going up top would notice something flying in the tree tops.

It looked like a vulture, which was kind of out of place in a jungle like this right? Don-chan's yelling seemed to attract the birds attention as it started flying towards the swinging drum. On top of that Ayane's intuition would tell her that...they were being watched.

"Is that a bird? A plane? No, wait, it is a bird da~ don~, and I'm a bit doubtful that it's very friendly da~ don~!"

Don-chan makes an extra-hard swing, causing him to ram mid-air and smack his face into the vulture's beak.

@Jeremi

@Lucky @etcetcetc

"Ahahaha! Well, everything seems to be going along smoothly!" Goroh had fit through the pipe with relative ease, and was now taking the ground path. "We should be at our destination in no time!"

@Jeremi @Anyonelol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back