Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM!

Goroh attempted to kick the door open as the two girls debated the ethics of said action. The fact that he had no real moral code of his own was either a good or bad thing depending on the situation. Hopefully this was the former.

"You got any idea how suspicious it is for someone to lurk around in a rundown shack and not let anybody in?! What are ya hidin', bub?!"

@Jeremi @Hida Tomonatsu @Minerva @Ver

BOOM!

Goroh attempted to kick the door open as the two girls debated the ethics of said action. The fact that he had no real moral code of his own was either a good or bad thing depending on the situation. Hopefully this was the former.

"You got any idea how suspicious it is for someone to lurk around in a rundown shack and not let anybody in?! What are ya hidin', bub?!"

@Jeremi @Hida Tomonatsu @Minerva @Ver

The door buckled like wet paper as Goroh's foot hit frame and caused it to land with a hard thud sending dust flying everywhere. Mika gave Makoto a 'see?' look and motion before stepping inside. "Yo! If someone's inside sorry about the door! We promise we're not going to hurt you!"

A quick glance around the house made it look quite bare. Inside the house was a bed, a fishbowl with no water, a fireplace, a stove that seemed to have been put to good use by someone, as well as a blue couch...that was being used as a hiding place. "I wont let you take me to that horrible witch! I've told her time and time again that she has the wrong guy!"

Mika looked at the group. "Wait? A witch? We don't know any witch! We're part of the Resistance!"

That seemed to perk up whoever was hiding behind the couch. "The Resistance? Oh I knew they wouldn't leave one of their top agents stranded like that!" From behind the couch emerged a rather portly man with a weird costume on.

"Never fear my compatriots! You have found him! Me! Mega Man!"

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay @Sark @Jackythejack

The door buckled like wet paper as Goroh's foot hit frame and caused it to land with a hard thud sending dust flying everywhere. Mika gave Makoto a 'see?' look and motion before stepping inside. "Yo! If someone's inside sorry about the door! We promise we're not going to hurt you!"

A quick glance around the house made it look quite bare. Inside the house was a bed, a fishbowl with no water, a fireplace, a stove that seemed to have been put to good use by someone, as well as a blue couch...that was being used as a hiding place. "I wont let you take me to that horrible witch! I've told her time and time again that she has the wrong guy!"

Mika looked at the group. "Wait? A witch? We don't know any witch! We're part of the Resistance!"

That seemed to perk up whoever was hiding behind the couch. "The Resistance? Oh I knew they wouldn't leave one of their top agents stranded like that!" From behind the couch emerged a rather portly man with a weird costume on.

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay @Sark @Jackythejack

wC2ezKM.png

"...Who?"

@Jeremi

Kirby

Kirby had drawn pictures back in the earlier days and he pulled out his Mega Man drawing and looked over at the man. " No Mega Man,you too big to be Mega Man."\

@Jeremi

"Who's Mega Man? Some kinda kids' mascot? He on a cornflakes box or somethin'?" He had to wonder if this Mega Man or whatever was popular with... "If you're part of the resistance, what the heck are ya doin' just slummin' around in some beat-up hut like this?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Lucky

"Mega Man!" He looked around waiting for a fanfare that never came. "M-Mega Man! Digger extraordinaire, back bone of the Resistance? Not ringing any bells?"

Then it dawned on him. "Wait...you guys weren't out looking for me at all were you?"

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Yun Lee
@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay @Sark @Jackythejack

tumblr_puiauvuWv91tbqin0o2_100.jpg

"No, we were sent on another mission." Came Yurick's rather blunt response. Admittedly, this Mega Man fellow didn't look like much, but...well they had a talking drum, a pink blob, and whatever Silver was so he wouldn't judge so hard.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Everyone

Kirby

Kirby had drawn pictures back in the earlier days and he pulled out his Mega Man drawing and looked over at the man. " No Mega Man,you too big to be Mega Man."\

@Jeremi

"Who's Mega Man? Some kinda kids' mascot? He on a cornflakes box or somethin'?" He had to wonder if this Mega Man or whatever was popular with... "If you're part of the resistance, what the heck are ya doin' just slummin' around in some beat-up hut like this?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Lucky
tumblr_puiauvuWv91tbqin0o2_100.jpg

"No, we were sent on another mission." Came Yurick's rather blunt response. Admittedly, this Mega Man fellow didn't look like much, but...well they had a talking drum, a pink blob, and whatever Silver was so he wouldn't judge so hard.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Everyone

"Oh..." Like a dejected puppy Mega Man slumped down on the sofa. "I just thought...it's been a few weeks already..." He looked up at the group in the now crowded house. "Well if you're not here for me, what is your mission?"

"Uh...It's super secret. Sorry," Mika replied.

"I see..." The man let out an audible sigh. "Well I guess you better get a move on then. Before the witch finds you."

@Ver @Minerva @dark @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @ShadowCoyote0 @Hida Tomonatsu @Alex Azure @Yun Lee

image.png

"... Huh."

Pensively, Akihiko thought to himself, as the portly man introduced himself as "Mega Man," that something was terribly wrong here, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Like something awful had been exposed and reared its ugly head.

Still, indeed, as the strange man said, they didn't have time to stick around if... this was all there was. May as well move on; certainly the young man didn't quite feel safe resting with someone like him, even if he claimed to be with the Resistance. And to that end, against his better judgment, knowing that it would have been wrong otherwise...

"Uh... You can come with us if you want, I suppose," he said hesitantly. Regardless of "Mega Man's" response, the silver-haired young man narrowed his brow at his words. "Wait... witch? What are you talking about?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Takumi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Everybody

"..."

'Just what kind of mission did I sign up for...?' Why are a lot of these people so weird.
image.png

"... Huh."

Pensively, Akihiko thought to himself, as the portly man introduced himself as "Mega Man," that something was terribly wrong here, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Like something awful had been exposed and reared its ugly head.

Still, indeed, as the strange man said, they didn't have time to stick around if... this was all there was. May as well move on; certainly the young man didn't quite feel safe resting with someone like him, even if he claimed to be with the Resistance. And to that end, against his better judgment, knowing that it would have been wrong otherwise...

"Uh... You can come with us if you want, I suppose," he said hesitantly. Regardless of "Mega Man's" response, the silver-haired young man narrowed his brow at his words. "Wait... witch? What are you talking about?"

26fb791b3caf4a39a60262daccc5e8e8.jpg

"Still dunno what your deal is but he's right. You are free to come with us and it might be safer for you. If we run into this witch i'm sure we can take her down..." Hector spoke up after Akihiko seeming confident in the group's abilities... Well they had brought down that....deviljho thing earlier so a witch surely wouldn't be an issue.

image.png

"... Huh."

His face shone up as Akihiko mentioned that he could tag along. "Honest and true? Oh I'd be in your debt good sir! Oh uh, the witch..." Mega Man scratched the back of his neck. "She's like the big boss of these parts, supposedly the hero of this place has gone missing and there's also like a lot of weird monsters around. Like those!" Mega Man pointed dramatically at the Slime with the cap on its head.

"Don't worry about that one!" Mika assured him. "It's with us."

"I see...well good thing that's one of the monsters you met and not...Bjorn."

"..."

'Just what kind of mission did I sign up for...?' Why are a lot of these people so weird.

26fb791b3caf4a39a60262daccc5e8e8.jpg

"Still dunno what your deal is but he's right. You are free to come with us and it might be safer for you. If we run into this witch i'm sure we can take her down..." Hector spoke up after Akihiko seeming confident in the group's abilities... Well they had brought down that....deviljho thing earlier so a witch surely wouldn't be an issue.

"She can be really tricky, actually,"
Mega Man turned to face Hector. "That's why I'm hiding in here, she's trying to capture me to Dr Wily and Dr Eggman. I'm just Mega Man though! I have no idea why I'm so important!"

image.png

"Monsters, a witch, Bjorn... You sure know how to just be foreboding right out of the gate," Akihiko could only say to "Mega Man," already beginning to second guess his decision to let the man accompany them, but it was too late now.

As he went on about evidently being targeted by the good doctors and the witch in question, that admittedly decreased the young boxer's morale even more, rendered uneasy by the prospect of carrying an actual target along with them. Ideally, he would have liked that they didn't bump into the masterminds, at least not yet. They weren't equipped to deal with them, considering their actual objective.

"Well, whatever the reason... It's only a matter of time until they'd track you down here, so maybe it is better that you come with us. Strength in numbers, y'know," he said, before proceeding on with that.

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Takumi @Yun Lee @Lucky @Everybody

Kirby

Kirby would point over to Banjoo and Kazooie for Mega Man. " Hero here- Banjo, birdie," he replied with a big smile on his face.

@Jeremi @dark @Everybody

"Agh! So are you important or not?!" Moon clutched her head in frustration, not seeming to take well to Mega Man's shifting opinion of his own import. "But, whatever. It's okay. That's fine. Totally fine. Great to have you along."

She took a deep breath.

"Haah. Anyway. If she's so tricky, how come she couldn't find you in this little hut?"

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Ver @Takumi @Yun Lee @Lucky

image.png

"Monsters, a witch, Bjorn... You sure know how to just be foreboding right out of the gate," Akihiko could only say to "Mega Man," already beginning to second guess his decision to let the man accompany them, but it was too late now.

As he went on about evidently being targeted by the good doctors and the witch in question, that admittedly decreased the young boxer's morale even more, rendered uneasy by the prospect of carrying an actual target along with them. Ideally, he would have liked that they didn't bump into the masterminds, at least not yet. They weren't equipped to deal with them, considering their actual objective.

"Well, whatever the reason... It's only a matter of time until they'd track you down here, so maybe it is better that you come with us. Strength in numbers, y'know," he said, before proceeding on with that.

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Takumi @Yun Lee @Lucky @Everybody

"I guess you're right," Mega Man solemnly nodded. "Perhaps it is time for me the venture onward towards new adventure!" Even when he said that the man didn't seem too confident in himself.

Kirby

Kirby would point over to Banjoo and Kazooie for Mega Man. " Hero here- Banjo, birdie," he replied with a big smile on his face.

@Jeremi @dark @Everybody

Mega Man looked over to the bear and bird. "Oh, that's nice." Not understanding at all why the pink blob was pointing them out to him.

"Agh! So are you important or not?!" Moon clutched her head in frustration, not seeming to take well to Mega Man's shifting opinion of his own import. "But, whatever. It's okay. That's fine. Totally fine. Great to have you along."

She took a deep breath.

"Haah. Anyway. If she's so tricky, how come she couldn't find you in this little hut?"

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Ver @Takumi @Yun Lee @Lucky

As if on cue. "Hahahaha!" Evil laughter could be heard coming from overhead. "Come out come out, that there's someone inside there's no doubt!"

"OH NO!" Mega Man exclaimed hiding behind the sofa. "She's here! Gruntilda's found me!"

His face shone up as Akihiko mentioned that he could tag along. "Honest and true? Oh I'd be in your debt good sir! Oh uh, the witch..." Mega Man scratched the back of his neck. "She's like the big boss of these parts, supposedly the hero of this place has gone missing and there's also like a lot of weird monsters around. Like those!" Mega Man pointed dramatically at the Slime with the cap on its head.

"Don't worry about that one!" Mika assured him. "It's with us."

"I see...well good thing that's one of the monsters you met and not...Bjorn."

"She can be really tricky, actually,"
Mega Man turned to face Hector. "That's why I'm hiding in here, she's trying to capture me to Dr Wily and Dr Eggman. I'm just Mega Man though! I have no idea why I'm so important!"

"What exactly is Bjorn?" Yurick asked with a slightly raised brow. From what he could gather, it was some kind of monster. Perhaps like the one they just fought, or potentially worse.

"I guess you're right," Mega Man solemnly nodded. "Perhaps it is time for me the venture onward towards new adventure!" Even when he said that the man didn't seem too confident in himself.

Mega Man looked over to the bear and bird. "Oh, that's nice." Not understanding at all why the pink blob was pointing them out to him.

As if on cue. "Hahahaha!" Evil laughter could be heard coming from overhead. "Come out come out, that there's someone inside there's no doubt!"

"OH NO!" Mega Man exclaimed hiding behind the sofa. "She's here! Gruntilda's found me!"

Yurick didn't feel all that surprised with the witch's arrival, and unsheathed his dagger just in case they had to fight at all.

@Jeremi @Ver @Kaykay @Lucky @Crimson Spartan @Everyone

"What exactly is Bjorn?" Yurick asked with a slightly raised brow. From what he could gather, it was some kind of monster. Perhaps like the one they just fought, or potentially worse.

Yurick didn't feel all that surprised with the witch's arrival, and unsheathed his dagger just in case they had to fight at all.

@Jeremi @Ver @Kaykay @Lucky @Crimson Spartan @Everyone

Mega Man pointed towards the window and if Yurick were to look out he'd see a huge mountain in the distance. Was this Bjorn hidden behind the mountain or? Oh...taking a closer look Yurick saw that whatever this Bjorn was wasn't behind the mountain.

It was the mountain. A massive beast was looming over the countryside in the far distance but even from where they were anyone who looked out the window noticed that it looked...dazed, confused. Like it was caught in a trance.

The group had more pressing matters though as they could hear the witch cackle once again.

"Mega Man come out and come into my arms. Then and only then will the doctors be entrapped in my irresistible charms!"
A blast of powerful magic left her hand and hit the roof of the building creating a hole in it. The place was already falling apart it was quite clear it wasn't going to sustain much more damage.

Mega Man pointed towards the window and if Yurick were to look out he'd see a huge mountain in the distance. Was this Bjorn hidden behind the mountain or? Oh...taking a closer look Yurick saw that whatever this Bjorn was wasn't behind the mountain.

It was the mountain. A massive beast was looming over the countryside in the far distance but even from where they were anyone who looked out the window noticed that it looked...dazed, confused. Like it was caught in a trance.

The group had more pressing matters though as they could hear the witch cackle once again.

"Mega Man come out and come into my arms. Then and only then will the doctors be entrapped in my irresistible charms!"
A blast of powerful magic left her hand and hit the roof of the building creating a hole in it. The place was already falling apart it was quite clear it wasn't going to sustain much more damage.

Ayane quietly snuck out through a back window, and threw a Flash Kunai, set to explode at the Witch flying around.​

tumblr_pdhjteahve1srwn4go1_400.gif

"I won't tolerate your presence da~ don~. Mean evil witch, be scarce, begone!"

Don-chan played along as he banged his face with sticks with rhythm, conjuring dharma dolls that materialised above the green-skinned witch that smacked upon her head. Thanks to the cartoony nature of this sector, slapstick was encouraged!

@Jeremi

Kirby

" How you hurt ugly witch?"
He asked Banjo and Kazooie before he would puff up and try to cut through her broom stick to make her fall down.

@dark @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back