New User Forum Newbie Here

M

Marinephilia

Jeez what do I even say,,

I've been roleplaying for about, 6, 7 years maybe? For about the past year and a half I used another site, which sadly is going to be shut down so I've decided to go on the hunt for another site, which seems to have failed me.
I've kept my eye on this site but never joined when I first found it because well, forum roleplays just aren't my thing, but with that as a problem it makes it hard to find good sites. So today I finally caved in and made an account.

Which honestly isn't all that bad.

As for what I roleplay, currently I'm sticking to fan-fic characters until I fix up my OCs. It somewhat varies, but here's a couple just to give an example. I hope this is allowed,,,
  • Touken Ranbu - Yamanbagiri Kunihiro, Sayo Samonji
  • Granblue Fantasy - Lancelot, Gran, Noa
  • Ensemble Stars! - Mika Kagehira
  • Vocaloid - Kagamine Len
This feels like a lot asfjkldsikd sorry,,,,

Welcome to STC Marinephilia!

Sorry to hear about the other site you use shutting down.

Fan-fiction is allowed and we actually have a forum dedicated to fan-fiction roleplays! I noticed you mentioned you tend not to prefer forum rp do you usually rp via chat/IM?

Also besides fan fiction, you mentioned you have some OC's you are working on do you have any genres that you prefer?

Also just wanted to mention that all of our accounts have to go through an account approval process before you can begin roleplaying. If you are already aware of this feel free to stop reading here. If not, however, it's rather simple and you are already part of the way there by posting an introduction post. You will also need to post and engage with other users in our community forums, such as the Main Lobby, Art Forums, Forum Games and the Writers Circle. This is also a great time to begin looking for roleplays so feel free to browse our Bulletin Board. After approval, you may also want to post in our Open Roleplay Recruitment thread.

If you have any questions about anything or the approval process feel free to drop them below!

Welcome to the site!

Sokka

Back