Free Commissions (Hiatus)

51BgiZ1.jpg
RrpSpc1.jpg
Do either of those work?

So, I know it says you're on hiatus, but...

this work is amazing! I've seen lots of free commissioners on roleplay sites over the years, and none with as stunning art as yours. This is very much so paid-artwork quality. And that's pretty awesome.

Hey, man, you're extremely talented. I've just recently drawn a super quick sketch of one of my characters for a sheet, but if you're up for it, I would really love to see your take on him.
ZjKg5ki.png

By the way, if you've got a Paypal, I'd be more than happy to make a small donation.

Ah, crap. It looks like I stopped receiving notifications for this thread and, being busy, never dropped in to check-up on it. My apologies guys.

this work is amazing! I've seen lots of free commissioners on roleplay sites over the years, and none with as stunning art as yours. This is very much so paid-artwork quality. And that's pretty awesome.
Thank you! I used to sketch on another roleplay site, but now just on STC.

Hey, man, you're extremely talented. I've just recently drawn a super quick sketch of one of my characters for a sheet, but if you're up for it, I would really love to see your take on him.
Thanks! I've never done a request with a helmet or suit, so... Hell, why not. I think I can find the time for a sketch. If you've any reference images you'd like me to use aside from your sketch let me know! That is, if you're still interested. I am replying to this a month late, for which I apologize.

You back yet, bruva? Just checking. xD
Not fully back from hiatus, but I finally checked the thread again! Haha.

Thanks! I've never done a request with a helmet or suit, so... Hell, why not. I think I can find the time for a sketch. If you've any reference images you'd like me to use aside from your sketch let me know! That is, if you're still interested. I am replying to this a month late, for which I apologize.

Of course I'm still interested! I'll grab what i can from an old hand-drawn comic i made.
e8f74aec919c5504ba2feb4f3c749dd8.png
d052ad28b83f4e71d44283dab2009aab.png
ca99f09574ca0058b3919aaf3088841d.png
9dcc70374fa1cc23d99a2b7b8eb8a26d.png
They're pretty small, but I hope those help. I'm not a very good artist when it comes to drawing people, so I would hide that by drawing things tiny, heh.

@Arthro I'll see what I can do! Hopefully I'll have something to show within a couple days, hate to keep you waiting longer.

@Arthro So this was my take on him. One is a minimalist version without all the fripperies. Again, my apologies for that egregious delay in response earlier.
arthro1.jpg
arthromin.jpg

Hello, was wondering if it were still possible to get a commission from you. You're work is amazing.

Hello, was wondering if it were still possible to get a commission from you. You're work is amazing.
I'll have some time this upcoming weekend, so I could probably draw a character for you then. Feel free to fill out a form and drop it either here or in my inbox!

Awesome sauce! Thank you very much!

Character Name
: Shae Draconia
Ethnicity/Race: White
Distinguishing Features: Heart shaped face, bow lips, sharp yellow eyes, beauty mark on right side of face below the corner of her eye, has dimples when she smiles. She's a RWBY OC, so she has a semblance. When she uses her semblance the whites of her eyes turn black and her irises turn red.
Hairstyle:
DSC_0774.jpg
trancas_para_o_verao-glam_by_moni-5.jpg
Her bangs sweep off to the right and partially cover her eye. Her hair is a dark red color
Body type: Hour glass figure, fit like someone who runs and does parkour but still has feminine curves. Her bust is a good size but not huge, about a c cup.
Attire:
shae_by_masterofcourage-dbhopwi.jpg
There are buckles up both legs of her pantsz the gloves are only half palm gloves. Rather than the red flower in the center of the belt she wears her emblem
Tribal_Sunburst__4c0c4a7a5c3e4.gif
Pose:
1ee45795f4cc6c7c5a9874746991c4b8--drawing-stuff-drawing-tips.jpg
top right
Expression: Neutral facial expression, very even and cool looking
expression_commission_nobody8714_by_mattcha-d5dlg1d.png

Back