"Fresh Blood" || "Akame ga Kill!" AU RP

Squidward Uchiha

Squid Style: Clarinet Jutsu
*SPOILER WARNING -- If you are not caught up with the Agk! manga and/or anime series, this thread will contain spoilers for both. I highly suggest that if you are an AgK! fan but are not caught up, you do so before reading ahead*

This was an old RP idea that I had started up on a separate forum but unfortunately ended prematurely, and in my continued attempts to start fresh here on STC and get some RPs going, I've decided to test the waters and see if I can find an audience for it 'round these parts. :)

Anyways, as for the premise itself, it is very simple (albeit modified from its original version) and as the above statement implies, it will be spoilerific. This is the time to turn back now if you skipped over that statement.

After the fall of Night Raid's HQ at the hands of the Jaeger's Dr. Stylish, the original team finds themselves in a new location as well as surrounded by new allies. Not just the new additions of Susanno and Chelsea, but also various other Revolutionary soldiers integrated into the ranks as part of a select class of Teigu wielding elites called "Fresh Blood".

... so yeah, basically, we're Fresh Blood... I told you this plot was simple. xD

So, feel free to leave your comments below and share your interest if you are familiar with the AgK series (and even if you're not... well actually, you should be because again, spoilers. Sorry for all the non-fans out there but yeah, I don't want to ruin anything for you. That is, unless you don't care, but hey, just warning you again just in case. xD)

Back