The tiny master of evil

Biographical

Name: Fritz

Sex: Male

Family & Friends:
Dr. James, Pseudo Father: dead
Has no direct family
Has no friends

Appearance: Skinny. Small build. 4 foot, 9 inches. has 2 pairs of arms that split off the shoulders that each have 3 fingers. Has messy black hair. Has “bird legs” as in they bend the other way. No feet, only abrupt flat surfaces. The rest of his body is mostly human except for his mouth which is filled with canines. Has solid black eyes. Can be easily mistaken for a girl. Finally, he is incredibly pale.

Biography: In a lab, far in the wastes outside of Bunker Chicago an embryo was developing in a test tube. Dr. James was a simple man that wanted a simple thing; the perfect soldier. Working under The Coalition, Dr. James was working to create a soldier capable of surviving in the harshest conditions while retaining the ability to properly use basic weaponry. One year later the embryo was fully developed and was ready to be tested. The subject was a complete failure. The extra arms and strange legs would've been passable if it wasn't for the fact that it was frail and therefore a total failure. The Doctor however believed that with proper conditioning he could force the subject to mutate into what he desired. He was wrong. 8 years of experimentation did nothing for the subject, it only made things worse and the only forced mutations that surfaced were solid black eyes and the fact that it wont shut up. Despite all this the subject seems to look up to the doctor as if it was a father. Dr. James decided that there was no hope for the subject and decided to change his direction. He trained the subject in mechanics, engineering and in the operation of vehicles as the Doctor himself was a pilot in his day.
The Coalition was not pleased.
The Coalition was promised a soldier capable of serving in the wastes without gear.
The Coalition did not see a soldier.
Dr. James was worried about the fate of the subject that he nick-named Fritz and decided to run away with him so that they may escape the reach of The Coalition. Dr. James and Fritz traveled in a heavily armored tank called the SCAV. 7 years of running past before the doctor was killed by raiders while he was buying food from a small village as he was hungry for something other than freeze dried peas. Fritz was waiting inside the SCAV at the time and when the doctor didn't come back after 3 days Fritz decided to investigate. After finding the doctor dead he was incredibly distraught and drove off into the wastes. 4 years later Fritz found himself at the edge of Bunker Chicago.

With a loose code of morals, thirst for knowledge and a need for socialization he roams around the outskirts of the bunker, logging in almost everything he learns or does into a series of files he calls his journal.

Mutagens in DNA?: Yes

Mutagens Active?: Yes
Technical

Grunt: 0

Listener: 2

• The more the merrier: Fritz has 2 pairs of arms and can therefore manipulate more things and operate gear (like terminals or large weapons) that he is familiar with faster. Can also do a spooky crawl which increases his speed and allows him to climb things with ease.
  • The more the merrier (2): Fritz’ 2 pairs of arms have been modified and now each have 5 claw-like fingers that can handle things much better, Fritz' legs have also been elongated and sharpened to a point to allow for faster movement and an unexpected weapon. Fritz' crawling has had its speed increased and can now climb more things

Random Mutations

• Telltale eyes: Fritz has solid black eyes alerting anyone that what they are looking at is not human.
Stages of Awakening

• Phase 1: You’ve been touched by Eve, and awakened. As a result, you are now able to shape shift sufficiently that you can change your appearance, so long as you remain humanoid. You can change sexes as well. You are now sterile or infertile depending on your sex. It takes several rounds of ammunition for you to finally be stopped, and your wounds will rapidly regenerate—preventing blood loss, and often allowing you to get back up. Your blood has an orange hue to it, which will grow more intense over time as the awakened cells continue to do a complete take-over of your body. You are able to telepathically communicate with others like you, and send telepathic messages to any listener within visual range. You can feel hints of each other’s emotions on contact. You can exchange memories on contact with others (including non-listeners), or give memories to listeners on contact. The Orange Fog is no longer toxic to you. You are not able to awaken others.
Pilot: 10

• Survey Drones (1): Fritz has 6 drones at his disposal that are just used for basic scouting, each drone is about the size of a Frisbee.
  • Modified SST suit (1): Fritz has a light SST suit that he modified to fit 4 arms and hold his 6 drones.
  • Silenced compact SMG (1): Fritz has a silenced compact SMG capable of holding 30 light rounds before having to reload

Vehicle

• Vehicle Type: Tank
  • Armour Type: Heavy
  • Primary Weapon: Malka (1): A massive artillery cannon made for one thing and one thing only; destruction. By coordinating the location (stationary or predicted) with the survey drones the cannon can turn 360 degrees across the z axis and 180 degrees across the y axis to fire an immense, super destructive shell that burrows then explodes when it can dig no more, runs out of time (max burrow time of 5 min), or can be manually activated to explode. The shells also give off a loud whistling sound when they start falling back down to earth, alerting anyone not inside a vehicle to get out of the way. After all we don't want to hurt anyone do we?.

• Secondary Armament: Swivel Turrets (1): 6 Large pseudo ai controlled turrets on a ball. 1 is on top of every wheel section and 2 are on opposite sides of the main cockpit for full 360 view and shooting. Turrets can have their ammunition type manually changed. The two options being heavy AP rounds used as harassing fire against medium-light tanks and heavily armored soldiers. The other being light HV rounds for regular ground troops and mutants. When the turrets are loaded with HV rounds they fire at a rate of 3 rounds/s, maxing out at a rate of 18 rounds/s when all 6 turrets are firing at the same target, though this probably won't happen as only about 3 turrets can fire at a single target, 4 if it's either a super big tank, wall, or a crowd. The only way all 6 turrets can target the same thing is if a something flies over it. AP rounds on the other hand fire at about 1 round/s making them awful when dealing with swarms. Can be either aimed manually or set to auto fire.

• AI Package:Self-preserving and Remote Firing (2): The SCAV will, when idle (not shut down) constantly scan the area and anything that gets within a certain range (8 meters) will be aimed at by the turrets and will then make a loud irregular beeping noise to ward them away, if they approach 2 meters further they will be shot. Lots. Up to three turrets will be following each unique unit and will further divide itself until all 6 turrets are each aimed at a different target. The SCAV can also fire up to 5 shots remotely using the survey drones. Although they must be prepared before exited the vehicle. This is only possible when the vehicle is in idle.

• Unique Modifications:
  • Heat Venting (1): All heat is stored and saved in a sealed compartment in the bottom of the cockpit, although a portion of it is able to be safely used as a heater it's main use is to eject all heat into the surrounding area instantly cooking anything that managed to get under the tank and anything in melee range. Damage then rapidly falls off after that to about a foot out till it becomes ineffective as damage. A portion of incoming heat (flamethrowers. Napalm, etc.) can also be absorbed and used in this way.

What are treads? (1): No treads. Instead there are 8 bullet-proof wheels, 4 on each side of the SCAV and they are divided further into groups of 2 on each corner of the SCAV. Each corner can raise and lower to “climb” certain areas.

• Phalanx (1): The SCAV can “turtle up” into a stationary fort that doubles its existing armor rating. All functions are still functional except that the SCAV cannot move when in this form.

Faction

Faction Affiliations
    • The Old Guard: Neutral
    • The Coalition: Neutral
    • U-ARM: Neutral
    • Red Star: Neutral
    • Children of Eve: Neutral

Last edited:
Biography: Born and then placed inside the Scav. Scuttling around the orange fog wouldn't be possible for Krill if it wasn't for the Scav, which he depends on in order to survive.

With a loose code of morals, thirst for knowledge and a need for socialization he roams around the fog, logging in almost everything he learns or does into a series of files he calls his journal.
#1: I could use a little more in the biography. Both to more appropriately judge your level of writing (which from what I have here is quite passable), and to know a little more about your character. Who put him inside the Scav? Why can't he live without it?

#2: The Orange Fog is not something that is traversed trivially, nor is it a particularly old phenomenon--it appeared only one month ago IC-time. Prior to that, there was no fog.
Listener:
Add your total point count to Listener. (Just a minor edit. I know it's 2. :))
Gibbering Mouther: Fritzhastheconstantneedtotalkandexplainanythingandeverythingina hurriedvoice to people that he considers his friends. When made to stay silent he can only do so for about 30 minutes before he explodes and begins talking again..
This isn't really a random mutation and can simply be something that is explored in-character. No need for this to be here. :)
Modified SST suit (1): Fritz has a light SST suit that he modified to fit 4 arms.
This is presently just serving as armour, and has no gadgetry on it. Just as a reminder--not a correction.
Primary Weapon: Breacher (1): A massive artillery cannon made for one thing and one thing only; destruction. By coordinating the location (stationary or predicted) with the eyes of greed the cannon can turn 360 degrees to fire an immense, super destructive shell that burrows then explodes when it can dig no more, runs out of time (max burrow time of 5 min), or can be manually activated to explode. Up to a maximum of 20 smaller shells can also be fired to carpet bomb an area.Other types of ammunition include tear gas, neurotoxins, mustard gas, napalm etc... Smaller shells are defined as being the size of a grenade. Anything bigger can only be fired by itself as it won't fit the firing mold. All firing methods however must first aim then load then fire, if shells are loaded then aimed then the shell will either explode in the cockpit, jam the cannon and/or render the shell useless. The big shells also give off a loud whistling sound when they start falling back down to earth, alerting anyone not inside a vehicle to get out of the way. After all we don't want to hurt anyone do we?.

#1: Eyes of greed is referring to his drones? I think?

#2: Ammo types beyond basic explosive shells would need to be their own trait.

#3: "20 smaller shells" you mean all in a single shot? Because if so... Do you mean a single shell with 20 pellets in it? Like, turning your tank gun into an overpowered shotgun? Because you could do that, but it wouldn't make much sense to shoot it in an artillery type fashion--the dispersion rate would be too high to be effective, that would be a close range anti-personnel weapon. If you mean firing twenty smaller shells in rapid succession to literally carpet bomb an area, I'd highly recommend against that--because the likelihood you would be striking friendly targets from dispersion would be extremely high, but you can take it if you wish.

#4: "All firing methods however must first aim then load then fire, if shells are loaded then aimed then the shell will either explode in the cockpit, jam the cannon and/or render the shell useless." <- No tank operates on this principle, simply because everyone would see a tank gun aimed at them, and get out of its way before it could finish loading a shell. You can nullify this--there's no sense in crippling you like this. In the case of timed explosives and others like that, they would simply tie their activation to when they are fired. So in a sense... Consider this a GM-mandated buff. You would always load->aim->fire, never aim->load->fire.

Also, keep in mind, that while you can have some measure of range, in this setting, the majority of combat occurs as a result of ambushes or backstabbing. In other words, most combat is not occurring in measurements of miles--it's occurring in measurements of yards, sometimes even just feet.

The Secondary Armament is fine, even with the ammo differences.

AI Package:Self-preserving and Remote Firing (2): The SCAV will, when idle (not shut down) constantly scan the area and anything that gets within a certain range (8 meters) will be aimed at by the turrets and will then make a loud irregular beeping noise to ward them away, if they approach 2 meters further they will be shot. Lots. Up to three turrets will be following each unique unit and will further divide itself until all 6 turrets are each aimed at a different target. The SCAV can also fire up to 5 shots remotely using the survey drones. Although they must be prepared before exited the vehicle. This is only possible when the vehicle is in idle.
This is good. This can allow you to set up your tank and leave it at a range if you know where the enemy is. Just figured I'd mention that I do like this.
Faction Affiliations
  • The Old Guard: Neutral
  • The Coalition: Neutral
  • U-ARM: Neutral
  • Red Star: Neutral
  • Children of Eve:
Neutral
Just letting you know now that starting pure neutral with each faction will make it harder for you in the short term. You can start this way if you wish, but it's recommended that new players choose a faction to affiliate to. :)

This sheet is pretty good, just needs a few tweaks. (Which is normal for joining an RP that already has some progress on it--there's stuff you just can't know without being told about it!)

Alright, I'll be sure to change some stuff later and hopefully fix the formatting, but a few things before I edit the page. About the 20 shell thing, that function is very poorly written and i think that it would be better as a whole if i just remove it all together so i can give Fritz some form of close range weaponry. Although the original purpose of the 20 shell shot was to be utilize the drones so Fritz could basically carpet an area in smoke so his team and/or himself could cross an area without being spotted. About the faction affiliations, I think that it would definitely better for my character in the long-run (if he survives that long) if he starts off without any affiliation to any faction for 2 reasons, because his lore is focused around being an outsider without any real experience with the factions and I think his nativity will be a great point for character development but also because i myself know only the bare bones of each faction and by directly learning about each faction without rose-tinted glasses will help choose the right group for Fritz. Also it would be pretty funny to see Fritz attempt to get touchy-feely (In the platonic sense) with a U-Arm officer because he thinks they're friends.

Also i think it might be for the best to re-write the bio because it relies on the fog in order to work. Ill be sure to make it at least 3 times longer when i go down on it.

jb268vM.gif

I approve of all of this. Let me know when you're finished and I'll review it again.

Approved! I'll get you involved in the storyline following a summary IC post that will bring you and others up to speed.

Back