New User Funny story.

Hello, I was looking to get some practice writing; I always believed that writing with others really helps develop the skill. In fun and exciting ways. So today I saw this and the title had me at storytellers. Because every time I write, I try to tell a story. Be it fiction or something I experienced. So today as I sat in the cold smokers section at work. I used my icy fingers to click this link and register. I thought about what I would say and how I should introduce myself. What should I talk about? I'm an introvert rather stay home and play video games rather than go out. I skipped out on a Christmas Party at work to write and play my Xbox. So after working over time most of the week I get out early today. When I get home early, I wait until about five o'clock when everyone is at home to take my doggo, Mika, out for a walk. Because the park by my place is super popular and she gets excited not knowing who to lick. But she is a friendly dog.

Anyway, I am a factory worker. I've been working on a book for far too long. Lol. Aren't we all? Right, So here I am now on my computer in my room, about to clean my apartment. First, I wanted to type this out because I didn't want to lose the thoughts I had. I am a story strong role player, though I have been in groups, I prefer one x one, and I think table top games can be fun but it's never been my thing. I enjoy writing fantasy, pre and post apocalypse. Dystopian, I am a huge sucker for romantic tragedies or comedies. However, I prefer things to fade into the next scene. Most of my characters and the characters that might be unique to a role play. Will always be plutonic. I have no problem playing with a female character, but if it were a romance, I would prefer being a male. Geez, I'm sorry I feel so obnoxious talking about myself.

On to the juicy stuff. I rarely write in realistic settings. It's sort of like an escape for me. I write about a world I would like to be in. Whether it is your world or my world or a completely random world, we create together. That being said, I do like modern and turn of the century fantasy. I like sci-fi, historical, even a mixture of a few genres. Do we need a label? So, Before I close this up I will explain the Ambiguous Storyteller. I call myself this because I usually write with the awareness that every character within a story has their own story, no matter how simple it is. I ordered some things from a delivery service left a nice tip. And the driver making the delivery handled my food with the utmost care. I left a five star review I hope gets more deliveries... Meanwhile, Sheek was in his car looking at his phone. His eyes are blurry because he had been averaging four hours of sleep a night after making enough deliveries to have one hundred dollars in tips. Sometimes I like to have a story have a deeper meaning where the protagonist and the antagonist could change places and the story would still play out the same way because they were both after the same thing.

Alright, here we are at the end of this long introduction of things that were probably unnecessary to explain, but I thought they might be important. So there you have it. My nervous rambling introduction. If you made this far, I applaud you for getting through my boring writing, as this is the first draft of the introduction. And once I am done here, I am posting because it is time to walk the doggo. Hope you enjoyed this. Intros are the hardest hurdle. Thanks for reading and let me know what you thought of this in the replies. Bye for now. A. Storyteller.

Hello, I was looking to get some practice writing; I always believed that writing with others really helps develop the skill. In fun and exciting ways. So today I saw this and the title had me at storytellers. Because every time I write, I try to tell a story. Be it fiction or something I experienced. So today as I sat in the cold smokers section at work. I used my icy fingers to click this link and register. I thought about what I would say and how I should introduce myself. What should I talk about? I'm an introvert rather stay home and play video games rather than go out. I skipped out on a Christmas Party at work to write and play my Xbox. So after working over time most of the week I get out early today. When I get home early, I wait until about five o'clock when everyone is at home to take my doggo, Mika, out for a walk. Because the park by my place is super popular and she gets excited not knowing who to lick. But she is a friendly dog.

Anyway, I am a factory worker. I've been working on a book for far too long. Lol. Aren't we all? Right, So here I am now on my computer in my room, about to clean my apartment. First, I wanted to type this out because I didn't want to lose the thoughts I had. I am a story strong role player, though I have been in groups, I prefer one x one, and I think table top games can be fun but it's never been my thing. I enjoy writing fantasy, pre and post apocalypse. Dystopian, I am a huge sucker for romantic tragedies or comedies. However, I prefer things to fade into the next scene. Most of my characters and the characters that might be unique to a role play. Will always be plutonic. I have no problem playing with a female character, but if it were a romance, I would prefer being a male. Geez, I'm sorry I feel so obnoxious talking about myself.

On to the juicy stuff. I rarely write in realistic settings. It's sort of like an escape for me. I write about a world I would like to be in. Whether it is your world or my world or a completely random world, we create together. That being said, I do like modern and turn of the century fantasy. I like sci-fi, historical, even a mixture of a few genres. Do we need a label? So, Before I close this up I will explain the Ambiguous Storyteller. I call myself this because I usually write with the awareness that every character within a story has their own story, no matter how simple it is. I ordered some things from a delivery service left a nice tip. And the driver making the delivery handled my food with the utmost care. I left a five star review I hope gets more deliveries... Meanwhile, Sheek was in his car looking at his phone. His eyes are blurry because he had been averaging four hours of sleep a night after making enough deliveries to have one hundred dollars in tips. Sometimes I like to have a story have a deeper meaning where the protagonist and the antagonist could change places and the story would still play out the same way because they were both after the same thing.

Alright, here we are at the end of this long introduction of things that were probably unnecessary to explain, but I thought they might be important. So there you have it. My nervous rambling introduction. If you made this far, I applaud you for getting through my boring writing, as this is the first draft of the introduction. And once I am done here, I am posting because it is time to walk the doggo. Hope you enjoyed this. Intros are the hardest hurdle. Thanks for reading and let me know what you thought of this in the replies. Bye for now. A. Storyteller.
It's amazing to meet someone who enjoys writing! I haven't really been active on here due to personal issues but I would love to read your stuff! I too write mostly fantasy and have also been in rp for many years. Some of my favorite stories are the ones with rounded side characters. I also love your view on how a protagonist and antagonist could switch places. I have never really thought about it before and I can only think have stories where an antagonist turned pro but not both sides switching completely. Love the details!

Back