Skagosi

Stoneborn Cannibal
Any Thrones fans out there? I won't lie, I'm probably one of the biggest nerds for this TV show (as well as the book series*) you'll meet. I have been heavily invested since I was a junior in high school. I have read all five books and seen all seven season multiple times over. My name here is in reference to the people that inhabit an island in the North called Skagos. If that's not enough to convince you, I have a tattoo of Ghost and Nymeria on my arm with hopes to add the other four in the future.

Enough of me though, I wanted to make this thread as a place for fans of the TV show to get together and discuss! I love talking theories, debating characters, speculating endings, even sharing fan art or links to fanfiction; anything and everything Game of Thrones related is welcome here!

I'll get us started by posing a simple question first, then another that requires a little more brain power.
  1. Who is your favorite character from Game of Thrones? (Strictly speaking of the TV show, NOT the books.)
  2. How will the show end? Do you think Jon and Daenerys will both survive? What of the dragons and direwolves? Ultimately, who will sit the Iron Throne and why?
Leave your thoughts below!

*This particular thread is about the show only, I am planning to make another which will be strictly for the books/ASoIaF

Back