GAME: On your left.

Mira_Barnes

Soooooo. I don't know if anyone got that refrence... "on your left." It's from Captain America: Winter Soilder. It was in the begining when Steve and Sam were running and steve kept passing sam saying, "On your left." lol.... just had to point that out. But. lets get back to explaining.

On your left. The Zombie apocolypse has just begun. However, there is a twist. the only thing you are armed with is the object that you are able to pick up that is on your left. Sooo...say you were lying in bed and to your left is your dresser. You have two option. you can choose the item that is ontop of your dresser that is closest to you as your weapon... or you can just choose a drawer from your dresser..... XD. And pleaseeeeee don't move around the house so you can make it so you have a good weapon...... XD. Its okay if your weapon isnt very good. I promise. This is literally for entertainment purposes only.... and, if you want... you can even write a little blurb on how you would use that weapon in order to defend yourself.

I shall start. I am literally laying in bed... and the object that is on my left.... oh dear. Its a can of fabreeze..... How in the world am I supposed to defend myself with a can of fabreeze??? XD

I got it!!!! I shall use the fabreeze to spray the zombies to make them smell better and use the actual can part to beat them! I wonder how long i would last.... probably not very long. XD. So, now it is your turn!! dont forget to comment on other peoples objects and tell them what you thought and maybe how you may have used it!!! Good Luck!!!!

I am sitting my desk the object to my beds left is
A golf club
20171123_132232.jpg
I will use it to bash there skulls in as well as play golf using there eyeballs

I have a coaster (The thing you put cups on) with a picture of a clock.... I don't think I'd live for long.

I have a Pen. Welp. I either write a formal complaint to the Zombies to leave me alone or I somehow try to kill them with it. But a Pen? Really useless XD

I have a coaster (The thing you put cups on) with a picture of a clock.... I don't think I'd live for long.
Welllll...... maybe you an use the coater... break it in half and stab the zombies in their eye? yeaaaah.... i don't know.... sorry..... I think you might be doomed. Lol

I have a big, fake, plastic lightsaber...

I can pretend it's real and try to scare off the zombies who had watched star wars when they were alive!

On my left vhen I'm in bed... wall. So, nothing there. I supose I can push off it, get some extra momentum, for a kick to the throat or temple, if a zombie is coming from the right (since nothing can come from the left, obviusly). Since that wuldnt put a zombie down, too bad, but it wuld stagger it, buy me time to get out of bed, and get one of the blades from my colection, vhich are in my room on a stand. Then I chop its fucking head off, or stab it thru the eye to the brain, depending on vhich blade I grab first.

I'm sitting at my desk and on my left is an empty glass cup... good for tea, not good for a Zombie Apocalypse!​

On my left....is a desk with a wooden lamp-stand, some pictures and a television remote.
Guess I'd take a crack at the zombies using the lamp-stand. I'd be overrun. But I'm going out swinging; not a bat....but it's still a solid piece of wood. :)

Back