Demon's Broken Promise Gathering All Members / Hangout Chat

I also forgot to do this...

@happydeath ,
  • Permission to rework Asphodel [I just need to explain how he entered Black Cross and what he does there. And a few twinks in his abilities]
  • Change Glumisun's Clan ability to be that related to either Serpent or Kisses XD [If it is still possible]
  • Yew could suck it
Approved, go ahead and make your edits.
Let me know when it's done and I will do a second review of it.

More information? Got it.
Who is the Guardian spirit?
It's Cron.
He uses his drawing ability to give himself powers.
One of which is heightened senses.
He basically patrols the territories regularly, and he saw the human group then and decided to follow.

The Sanctuary...
Hard to explain.
Its a place between places, between two realms, and the Caretaker is there to protect it's knowledge as well as to add to it. He is bonded to the sanctuary, so he cannot leave. Even if he wanted to. It's a place of knowledge.

It's THE Angel not AN Angel. I did that for a reason.

So, I had no been aware that you had actually responded to my two statements on these subjects, I do apologize that I had not responded back to it.

The thing with the guardian spirit, could you please use the character's name rather than using 'Guardian Spirit'. To be honest, for a while I had no idea no the 'Guardian Spirit' was since you did not put anywhere in Cron's character sheet whatsoever that he was known as that let alone the fact that he patrols the territories. If he belongs to Ravinca, he has no authority to do any sort of action such as killing, arresting, or any sort of that manner to anyone outside of Ravinca. When in the Neutral Zone, members of the four clans are also not allowed to do anything without permission from their respected leader unless they have been given permission by all four leaders to be an authority figure in the Neutral Zone.

Also, um....where did he gain psychic powers? From your sheet of Cron, he only has drawing capabilities and from what I've read about that even from the wiki...there should be nothing he can do to gain psychic powers from that. He can create beings and such but nothing about gaining other abilities. You also don't have any passives to fit that...also, the wushu thing...umm, are those the hook swords? Since Wushu is a type of martial arts; not a weapon.

The Sanctuary, okay. So all I want to bring up about this is that if this 'place' even exists inside of Haven...it should not have extensive amounts of knowledge for any reason. There is a location in the city that has ALL the knowledge of Haven and it's history however that is locked away in the center of the table within the meeting room where the leaders met at Sky Reach Sanctum. This book is unable to be unlocked from it's confined space unless all four leaders are present or at least...all four leader's energy is present.
You can have this Sanctuary if you want, however it shouldn't consist of any knowledge that has to do with Haven's prison, founders, the villain dude, Ash Wolves, Black Cross or history of any of the clans.

So...the Angel character.
I wasn't sure if i needed to bring this up since the roleplay was mainly called for 'demons' but THE or AN...there should be no angels whatsoever into this roleplay. If you have a particular reason for having any angel character, you must run it by me first before you begin playing the character at all; even if it is an NPC.

Last edited:
To everyone:

Tell me if I am a bit overbearing or just plain god modding. I will apologize in advance and will start to edit said post. Just shout at me

As I said before, angel is more of a figurative name than a practical one. It's more of an alias, like how someone could be called 'the wraith' and not actually be a wraith. It was just a name that encapsulated her personality and purpose, just like The Caretaker.
Wushu... My mistake. Sorry.
As I explained before, he draws his powers into reality. If you look on the wiki, one of the subsets of that power was called 'tatoo manipulation'. Go look at that. He tattoos himself with powers.

I didn't know who to tag so I just tagged everyone lmk if I'm still half asleep and didn't write properly. I haven't had caffeine or food yet.

As I said before, angel is more of a figurative name than a practical one. It's more of an alias, like how someone could be called 'the wraith' and not actually be a wraith. It was just a name that encapsulated her personality and purpose, just like The Caretaker.
Wushu... My mistake. Sorry.
As I explained before, he draws his powers into reality. If you look on the wiki, one of the subsets of that power was called 'tatoo manipulation'. Go look at that. He tattoos himself with powers.
Tattoo Manipulation isn’t a subset. It’s an association. Powers that are often found together, but are not intrinsically linked. Having Drawing Creation doesn’t give you all the powers listed under “Associations.” Just like having fire manipulation doesn’t grant Chaos Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Light, Nuclear or Passion manipulations. Even if they are listed under Associations.
fire manipulation
Maybe next time actually read the wiki you link before trying to defend your character having powers they don’t have.

...this was also in the description.
The user can create any sort of being, object (including weapons, tools, buildings, vehicles, etc.), power, etc. by using art. They can create other and or different superpowers in any way the user feels or just thinks it.
Also, just like fire manipulation can have volatile force manipulation, and as tattoos are a form of drawing, I feel it fits well within the ability.
If this debate is offensive or undermining of authority in any way, I apologize, and I did not intend any incorrectness. Any on my part is not intentional. The fact is that I feel that if you are able to create something by drawing it, you should be able to give yourself superpowers by tattooing them on your skin, therefore creating the superpowers in your person.
Also, and forgive me if this sounds insulting in any way, for it was not intentional, it is my character, and the ability that, although not completely original, I made up and decided to use (given the fact that superpowers such as this one are completely fictional), they are open to my interpretation to how I believe they work.
And yes, I should have checked my sources. I apologize, but my reasons stand.
(That last comment though... It was not intentional. And I should. If you intend for me to take that personally, I will take it as such, but I hope not. That was the first time you interacted with me, and I would hate to make a bad impression.)

Last edited:
@TMITM
Okay, while I see where you got the idea of the 'tattoo manipulation' thing in the link of the "drawing creation" power. I would like to point out that all you put into your character sheet was:

Active Abilities:
Drawing Creation {Basically, he whatever he draws, he can create. The quality of the image affects the quality of the object/creature, and so does his intent as the artist. It isn't listed as a passive ability because he has to draw with the intent to create something. Click the link to know more.}

When it comes to the ability section and you are going to use simply the link. What you right next to the link is what ability you will use and nothing further. As an example: If you are going to use the "Associations" underneath the power of drawing creation, you must put those as separate powers since they are all different "manipulations" which are all different abilities.
To further kind of explain what I mean here is: Avaddon has 'Vibration Manipulation' which is going to this link however, if you scroll down there are "Associations" with said ability of vibration that would also mean I am capable of having him control water, earth, pulsewave, shockwave, sound, etc. However, those are all different abilities that I did not write down because they are separate abilities that would mean they would count as another power.

Cron (As the Guardian Spirit as you called him), only has the ability to draw and create beings to life.
If you want the tattoo manipulation, then you must put that as a separate power that he has. Since if you only going with the link..it also somehow means he has the ability of having "cartoon physics" (which i'm just not going to let happen at all) as well as "Comic narration" (which again, I am not going to allow.)
If you want to have the tattoo manipulation, just write it down of what he can do with it and his limitations on it...since the ability to be able to tattoo whatever ability you want onto your body kind go ridiculous if you think on it...Since it would mean you can end up tattooing onto your body the ability to end the world or to be able to control space and time...and all of that, is just not going to happen.

Although Cartoon Physics would be fun... I see your point. Although it would be funny if I Cron dod have Comic Narration and was narrating all of this... I agree.
I am going to put limitations on it- I can have it burn like a brand when used too frequently, and over-the-top powers are not going to be included, I agree. That would be irresponsible. I'm sorry. I was lazy and didn't want to explain his powers fully, and did not want to put it explicitly in the character sheet because people sometimes metagame trying to make their characters seem more observant. I did not want the secret to get out. Sorry.

I dont know what "sowwy" is, but autocorrect tells me its either "Sorry", "Sleepy", or "Worry". I'll take my pick, thank you.

Oh gosh @Vague o3 I'm SOOOOOO SOWWY I didn't see this till just now ugh~ sure? I guess you already did, so yes. Definetley do that. Amazing~
(Okay Lysandra's thought about Glumi kissin Revan to stop the storm was LITERALLY in my mind FROM THE SECOND WE ARRIVED THERE~
Don't judge~
Oof too late~
whatevs~)
~~
Lish the weirdo deciding to stop writing this weird post and just post it already~

Back