We're All Mad Here General Hangout Chat

I don't know, it just seemed pertinent. I understand that we have a lot of new roleplayers here, and I just wanted to remind people. They may have assumed that it meant that they did not have to follow the site rules.

Now I am tempted to do the same just to see what its like to be a bird. Allan wants a cracker..

im not doing anything im restrained from kidnapping or assisting currently. My lower half of my mechanical body is under repairs and My upper half is wrapped in wires and leaned up against a pillow due to the fact that i am unable to stand by myself like an independent being.

im not doing anything im restrained from kidnapping or assisting currently. My lower half of my mechanical body is under repairs and My upper half is wrapped in wires and leaned up against a pillow due to the fact that i am unable to stand by myself like an independent being.

YOUR STILL KIDNAPPING ME

YOUR STILL KIDNAPPING ME
I didn't say anything about kidnapping. I said perhaps I should do the same as you are doing and latch onto TMITM's arm like a parrot along with you lol. Giga is the one who is telling you to get off of TMITM's arm lol.
why are you my level of chaos, but just my polar opposite
Only visible difference between your levels of chaos is they are louder than you. You seem to sit and talk normally, smirking mischievously, while they screech like a dying bird who's attempting to be an elephant despite the fact that it is to tiny to ever achieve this goal of physical change.

Last edited:
Back