• Are you a friendly people person with a good balance of initiative and confidence? We're currently looking to grow our staff team and are looking for both forum moderators and mentors. See our announcement post for more information! No mandatory length of membership required to apply.

General Hangout Chat

Lila Renn

Hell on Earth.
Dying of the Light GM
Playing With Fire GM
The Most Random of Powers GM
You may be able to control reality to an extent but remember I’m better than your floating intelligent cube >:C

Chaos Sphere

Blinking and Breathing Manually.
The floating cube can simply declare that reality is constant and absolute and enforce it to negate reality-warping >:]] (unless you can interrupt it before it can finish its sentence; and even if it does successfully execute the ability lock, your character might still have ways to threaten the cube/deal with its attacks).

Since they in the same group though, I don't think a conflict would possibly erupt between them. Heck, he might even declare that reality is actually unstable and dependent on the mind then enforce it as a colossal buff for your character should they ever team up in combat. The Author's fighting style specializes in manipulation and calculated moves, so our characters are prolly foils of each other in a sense.

Lila Renn

Hell on Earth.
Dying of the Light GM
Playing With Fire GM
Imagine having to fight a reality buffed Hirata

TMITM

Megalomaniacal Arbiter
We're All Mad Here
Hirata could also simply say that the powers that the Author has are not real...

TMITM

Megalomaniacal Arbiter
We're All Mad Here
I didn't design these powers so that they're like the Avengers or something, the perfect combination of powers, they're more just different ways to achieve the same goals

Lila Renn

Hell on Earth.
Dying of the Light GM
Playing With Fire GM
I could do that with everyone but that would be abuse and TMITIM would send his god after me and no one likes that :(

Lila Renn

Hell on Earth.
Dying of the Light GM
Playing With Fire GM
Saying everyone’s characters has no power here then enforcing it VIA Reality you probably would