We're All Mad Here General Hangout Chat

"̵͕͇̀̇͝D̶̛͖̩͓̹̞̱́̈́̿́͜ơ̸̼̻̺͓̤͐́̆͊͒͑̔͆n̸̨͉̯̠͓͙̘͇̾́͊̎͌́̈̍̎͝t̸̝̰̙̻̮̕͝ ̶̧̺̮̮̃̔̈́̈P̵̠̞̙͍̥̜͎͙͛̋͆͛̈́͑̐͂̑̾r̶̛͂̓̏͒͝ͅe̵̖̊ś̶͖̑̾̑̊͗͝ú̸̧̪̦͙͉͚͐̄̐̓m̴̨̻̰̤͓̟̱̱̈̀̒̐̊̌̈́͛̃͝ͅͅe̸̖̞͗͗͋̀̏͠͠ ̶̛̻̩̤̭̱͕͙͍̻͊͆̓̋̊̾͂͛ṱ̸̉̃̾̆́̇̓̋͘ö̶̳̪̳͎̩̭́͊̾̌̍͂̉͊͛ ̶̝͙̖̝̺͖̯̭͌̋̆̇͐̿̑͝ͅq̸̧̼̥͕͕̈́̉̒̏ȗ̴̱̝̖̩̰͙͝ę̴̢̱͓̺͍̳͉̇̈́̐̕͘ş̶͚͍͔̦̪͍̂̒͌͐͝t̸͓͎͂͆̓͐͌͋͠ĭ̴̹̒̈́ọ̸͇̔͐̐͌̔͊̔͘͠͠n̶̨̨͎̬͈̥̼̩͎̳͌̊͋͒͌̀̈́̚͠ ̵̨̪̺̹̞̯̰̩̀m̵̺̺̼̗̣͖̪̟̳̏̾͗̎̉̐̔͌̈͋e̶͖͑,̸̡̝͖̳̒͒̂̅̏̉̚ ̴̧̧̤̙̦̗͍̈́͋͌̀̇͒͗̄̃͠À̶͚̗̞̜͓̈́r̵̳̭̯̠̯̹̦̟̅̀̚̚t̴̗̫͐̎́̌̑̾̈̒e̷̝͖̹̔̆ṃ̷͕͙̆̓͒̾͊̎̅̂i̶͖̣̬̹̞̯̱̼̳̒̌́͂̈́̊s̶̡̧̛̘̤͉͈̪̙͎̯̐̊͋̈́̀̓̓͝͝.̴̝̮̻̬̤̘̲̲̇̓̀͑̏̂͑̚̕͝ͅ ̴̛̟̂̍̍͐̐̒̓̚͠Y̶͎͚̊͑̆̃̓ő̸̹̫̱̰̿̈̒̉͑͝͝u̷̙̞͇̍̑ ̶͔̹̫͓̻̗̮́͂̈́͛w̵̢̥͚͔̥̣̹̹͉̬̿̑͐̃̓̾͘ḙ̶̢͙̝͉̟͎͒̀r̶̨͈̺̻̫̩̓̈́ȩ̵̘͉͍̲̫̹́ͅ ̷̢͛̈́̑͠a̵̤̣̻͔̗͗̃́̽ĺ̷̛͓͖̟̄́̎͌̉̚̕͝w̶̜͓̣̙͙̖̽͋̆̑̍̐͜ä̸̡͇̳͎̦̝̻̺̳́͐͋̽̂̑̔̑͠y̶̯̯̯̻̭͈̰͈͑̔̾̉s̷̹̪̖͖͔̭̼̰̆́͠ ̴̡̲̫͙͎̺͚̂͊̂t̵̞͇͙̓̓̏̓̓h̴̢̛̺̰̣̓̉̌̾̇̕͠ẹ̷͓̌͠ ̸͓̥̝͚̳̥͓͂̅̃͛̅w̷͚̣̝͍̑͂̆͒̒͊̒e̶̞̾̂̊á̷̯̣̺̹͙̤̩̩͓̪̈́͒̍̀͠͝k̴̨̬͈͉̠̳͔̝̠͊͐̇͂̈́͝è̵̜̝̤̹͆s̴̠͕̟̈͛ṫ̷̛̬̂̄͒̍́͋ ̴̰̰͍̬̦͚̺͔̣̥͒̋̏́͝ơ̸͇̜̼̗̻̫̰̣̮͐̓͊͐̋͆̕̚ṷ̸̜̬̬́͊͂̾̈͜ṭ̷̻̬̤̝̲͍͐̐̈́͘͠͝͝ ̵̘͚̠̈́͆o̷͙̝̼̯̗̍͜f̷͇̪̫̭̰̞̖̄͐̊̓͊̃́͗́̏ ̵̭͔̀͐͒̒̕͜ͅa̷̧̫̝͎̼̗̽̽̑̚̚ͅl̸̡̧̨͍̝̖͉̭̱̿́̀́̀͘͘l̵͔̬̞̪̺̣̗͑̀̓͜ ̶̨̨̧̯͔͕̄̑̿̿̽̚o̷̼̍́̆͗͝͝ͅf̷̛̙͊͗̏̒̄͝͝ ̵̢̤͇̱͍̮͗͊̾͒̋̈́͜͝u̸̺͍̞̺̦͈̳̤̎̓͂̈́̕͝s̵̙͈̱̖̳̠̎͆̃̒͑͆͑͒̈́̔.̸͖̗͕͕̮̋̒̅̋̍̂̕
Not neccisarily. She could know every bit of magic that ever existed, for example, or know your exact weaknesses. Never underestimate the power of knowledge.

@Lish @Rainshine @Lila Renn
(This is mostly for Lila but whatever)
This is your first and final warning. Please remember - This is a world where you can do anything - but you are not immune to the consequences of your own actions.

I strongly believe so. I plan to come up with a new character once my character thread is restored from an archive state.

Back