We're All Mad Here General Hangout Chat

You should probably free up Power for someone else to get then, If she just poofed
Okay, so, the problem with that is that there is no rule against inactivity, and I feel like it would be unjustified if I - or we - decided to take the power away from them.
The thing is about moderating this thing - I've moderated roleplay things before - but I don't know how to mod this one. I want people to do what they want, so I try not to interfere as much as possible. That's why it took me forever to decide whether or not Blindfold was going to be in this universe. I want people to decide on their own what they want to do, and I was afraid that me making a character would influence people's decisions.

Logic - The Author (@Chaos Sphere )
Reality - Hirata Yakushi (@Lila Renn )
Power - Hisho (@MythyDragonwolf )
Knowledge - Artemis (@Rainshine )
Soul - Cheshire Cat (@Lish )

Quartz Crystal (@JexMix )
Boris Airay (@CheshireMitsu )
Central Marsay (@DaniGurl )
Eliza Marsay (@DanGurl )
Mikah (@NesTheMess )
Sol (@OmegaRper42 )
Kit (@RussianRxulette )
Simuto (@Wolfy Dalfyry )
Amaimon/Evan Fletcher (@GigaBit200 )
Mistress of Anarchy (@Mistress of Anarchy )
Sam (@Mistress of Anarchy )

Because some people didn't seem to get it, here is a reminder. There is an event goin' on, (above) and we need at least two more people in there. If you were not aware because of my moderation incompetence, and you would like to join, please sign up using the link above.

Logic - The Author (@Chaos Sphere )
Reality - Hirata Yakushi (@Lila Renn )
Power - Hisho (@MythyDragonwolf )
Knowledge - Artemis (@Rainshine )
Soul - Cheshire Cat (@Lish )

Quartz Crystal (@JexMix )
Boris Airay (@CheshireMitsu )
Central Marsay (@DaniGurl )
Eliza Marsay (@DanGurl )
Mikah (@NesTheMess )
Sol (@OmegaRper42 )
Kit (@RussianRxulette )
Simuto (@Wolfy Dalfyry )
Amaimon/Evan Fletcher (@GigaBit200 )
Mistress of Anarchy (@Mistress of Anarchy )
Sam (@Mistress of Anarchy )

Because some people didn't seem to get it, here is a reminder. There is an event goin' on, (above) and we need at least two more people in there. If you were not aware because of my moderation incompetence, and you would like to join, please sign up using the link above.

It wasn’t your incompetence, you did remind us several times, I just didn’t want to do it, hence why I didn’t apply to do so. If I change my mind before the event, I’ll let you know ^^

Back