Open General rp recruitment!

ODSTDRAGON

ODSTDRAGON
Yello Yello! Welcome my fine fellow internet pediatricians and hopefully future partners!

I am an experienced role player who you can probably talk into almost anything that’s within reason! I crave a good story, good characters, AND GREAT interactions between the two! I will warn I am sporadic individual Burn it by choice. We all have lives to live! However I do see role playing as a commitment! If your my partner and hopefully my friends I try to reply as much as I can! I aim for daily or at least weakly provided everything is ok with me!

Ahem! Post sizes! I prefer literate roleplays as such, at least give me a paragraph! Past that I’ll try to match but I do have a as of yet undiscovered limit. I like to do details, and I love to know what a character is thinking and feeling!

What else... I think that covers the usual affair so you want to see my wares?

First off, until told other wise anyrhing is on the table pitch it to me! You got a beautiful lore rich fantasy of dystopia you have!? Pitch it I eat that for breakfast I love lore especially well thought out pieces and I will ask questions and try to help as needed!

Ahh yes romance nearly forgot! How could I?!
so,i myself am generally open to anything as long as there is good chemistry and good buildup. However. Characters have their own preference (or lack there of!)however unless specified other wise, anything is on the table. M/F!

Anyway, here is some stuff based on Characters!
Please read the last character idea at least. Felix the mad Doctor. Very bottom.
a list of minor characters who need development!~
Alex: kind, straight man (as in use to being the voice of reason) white haired and laid back

Mika: the daughter of a deranged killer needs help putting her life together.

Alishar: body snatchers bright multi colored. Needs a host to survive

Tobi: a goofball and hopefully a love able idiot very clumsy and oblivious but he means well and tries his best!.

I’m sure I’m forgetting lots. But I’ve been working on this for hours.

Something from the Depths~
Abyss is a monster in design and appearance and even in action. This Abyssial creature has no morals, no qualms. He wants to have some fun! Strech and be lose. The law means nothing, and right and wrong have no bearing on this creature. His body is blue and hollow, able to take the horrors of space and the stars, and he can creat a gravity well to pull all things towards him. Hislimbs are like a slinkies, able to reach out and grab whatever from many meters away!
A monster in human form~
Tobais is a mercanary. Cold calm calculating. And greedy. Highest bidder gets his services. But the worst part? He’s an absolute sociopath. He has no empathy or sympathy, he doesn’t expiermce human emotions. To him every thing is cold hard logic. But even those ruthless monster had to start somewhere.

This can take place when he was a kid and you can help him out watch him! Or this could be a competing hit man type organization.

Poor Orphan!~
alright not holding any punches here this one is sad! Right in the gut! This is about my little fluff ball Nagato! He watched his parents die, while playing hide and seek, after his father got caught critizing the school system. Oh that’s minor and stupid! Unfortunately the head master didn’t take to kindly to this and informed the secret police of their facist
State about crimes that aren’t true, and had the whole family executed, except out poor kid. Having to crawl through a war zone to escape the country. He would go one for a little while. Moldy bread. And walking. Long story short. This is usually where YC finds him. And this is a nice heart warming rp. Fair warning, he’s usually being chased by a black hearted bastard after he witnessed them comit an assassination.

Operatic Fox~
Wiley is a strange creature. Wiley. Is a Kitsune! A male Kitsune who knows he’s a fine sexy young woman. This seven tailed fox cross dresses in order to stay alive.Very few people take intrest in male Kitsune a and they’re often hunted down, as they’re not the vulptious beauties that the females are. This is quite disparaging as you can imagine. Poor Wiley.

Wiley is a few things, Singer, actor, voice actor, and a Geshia girl and a prositute when needed. He often cross dresses to hide that he is in fact a boy. He often preys upon those who hire his services when he can. He prefers to target nasty people, but female Kitsunes. And certainpeople are on the table as targets.
He really really enjoys drama and theater. And aspires to reach the highest stage with his performances.

Nothing special idea wise. You can easily run into him. So what ya say? Offer a girl a good time?
Anyone can romance the fox

Doctor doctor!~
Doctor Ameli is a very strange girl. Her hair is blood red and she wears a mask and a lab coat. She’s a lumbering 6’11 and she will punch your lights out if you make her angry. But that’s pretty hard to do. Her mask is to conceal her creepy ominous smilie that often freaks out and disturbs friend and family alike. Which hurts because she just wants everyone else to smilie! She’s a nerd and kinda awkward but overly friendly! Why not help her out?
romance? Yes. Prefers males

Vokney~
this one is a dragon. A majestic white dragon with no horns, who can bend the very light and darkness around his body. The sunlight turns scales white, and the darkness turns them to black. Finally the large lizard can turn clear along with his organs making him dangerous Quarry. And fun fact. If his head is in light or dark, he gets a different personality! I figured this can be an interesting character dynamic, and may make it easier for your character to carry out certain actions shoukd they so desire. I really hope you enjoy this one! He’s quite tricky. Or I like to think he is anyway.
All the standard dragon plots apply here!
Romance: is a dragon

Pixie Jack!
Not sure what to name this one I’ve used them a few times but it’s often been short lived as my partners has vanished. So here is the back story we’re working with! MC is a male Fairy. Ok what’s the issue? Most Fairies are girls and beautiful duh! He can’t go make someone a princess, and he can’t do anything boyish because of all the other Fairies! He loves to water plants, and sometimes play pranks and play game’s, but helping fair godmothers? Can’t not a girl, and no princess ever wants him. Mortals make fun of male Fairies like him! What’s the poor guy suppose to do? Maybe you’ll be different from all the rest? Anyway! Ideas: he could get caught by a Venus fly trap so you save him? You could catch him and go off to sell him! But his poor sad story? He can help you out in your garden or make some of your magic fantasies come true? You could be another boy fairy! Or a tomboy who wants to blow this joint. So many possibilities!
R: if you want!

Angry little thing aren’t ya?
Skulker is a small Naga, seriously some worms are bigger than him. Can you imagine the humiliation he faces especially once you realize his family is all normal and Plus sized? Ooh it’s not pleasant to be him at all. He’s a mean little bigger who can’t really hurt you however, but it’s not for lack of trying. His scales are Purple and black forming Skull and cross bone patters on his tail. His venom can’t do much because of his size, it’ll hurt like hell, but it’s Paralyzing at most, and painful at the bite at least. But he’s no bigger than the average human finger.

Fun idea would be YC, finding him and putting him in a terrarium which would royally piss him off, but not much he can do Am I Right?
R: you’ll have to sell this To me

Trying to wash the pain away~
Nik, Ooh Nik... has that Russian stereotype of drinks to much Vodka. But it’s all to conceal the pain, and sorrow he has. He can’t shake it no matter how hard he tries! Maybe you can help? Or keep him in a drunken stupor! Not to much to say. I need to use him more and I want to develop him. So we can pick before that long ago Trauma. Or much later. Or throw him into the Apocolypse!
Romance: yes
Preference: “A Good Woman.”

A Horrifying Result~
My character, is a devilish little midget named Felix. He is increasingly smart, but very very twisted. A warped little human being, he has hidden his scars and put on a mental mask to protect himself. He desires so hard to be comforted and
Loved, but can’t let
Anyone normal get close to him. He has but one goal, turn people into horrifying Chimera monsters for their own benefit! Felix is my most complex character having many many layers, and there are many different factors that go into how I play him, small words and small actions can set him off, yet highly offensive actions that can be logiced away are alright. He heavily hates authority but doesn’t have the power to fight it off himself. And that’s usually where YC comes in. Felix has to take people and turn them into monsters,
Splicing their genes and adding animal traits to keep himself safe. Most of the time this doesn’t work out at all.

You can create your own monster or Felix can wing it, every time the specimen must be unique which with the entire animal kingdom isn’t hard, there are several different ways to start, but you do have the down side, of well being a monster, Felix prefers his creations devour live human subjects, often people who he hates, has wronged him, or who have gotten in his way.

Starting ideas: mad man kidnaps YC, YC is mortally Wounded and begins saves you at the obvious cost, YC is either after Power or insane and seeks him out, or YC is acting to stop him:
Note; Felix is not allowed to brain wash you, and experimental work comes
First and foremost, he can turn you into a monster, but he can’t change your Personality or force you to obey by flicking a switch. This means he’s limits to verbal abuse, threats, shocks, but again it’s up to you wether you give in.

“HETALKSLIKETHISWHENSTARTLED!
andreallyreallyfastwhenexcited!
But he does talk normally.”
Warnings: Is a pervert, childish, and verh

Other things other things other things!
As you can tel he is mentally unstable, with lots of
Disorders. He suffers from Insomnia and will not see unless forced to or exhausted, but it’s for a good reason. He’s scared to sleep due to nightmares.

Your allowed to try and stop him, allowed to remain normal and try to help him
Achieve his goals of making a superior Chimera, or simply stepping in and trying to correct him. He is fast and intelligent but has absolutely no strength. Low endurance.
Romance?: Asexual. Will instead cling to those who stick around him. And they can generally pursue what they desire with him.
[/SPOILER]
Now some ideas

Alright not gonna lie, I wanna do a Bioshock rp. With Nagato and a big sister. Anyway!

Soul eater! It’s an anime and a really good one I need a good partner for the whole weapon and meister dynamic!

MHA Naruto, black butler, Welcome to demon schooo Iruma kun are on the table!

Super hero’s Super Villians
Car and mouse, detective chases criminal
Titian fall is a univers eid love to play around in!

Alright let me just say what all I’m into I’ve worked to long on this I’m having trouble thinking:
Reapers, angels, demons, monsters, sci-fi fantasy Modern Medivial steam punk cyber punk dystopian, action adventure, atomospheric, anime, space cow boys, Starwars, just about anything under the sun, ask me and and I’ll tell you.
These are ideas for romance based rps.
Super lovers: super Villian and a super hero fall in love. This can be the classic they don’t know it’s each other, or even better like spider man’s and black cat where they love the other’s persona but maybe cant stand their actions.

Killer X detective: someone has been doing henious crimes bet you’d never expect it to be the person you love most would you? Bonus points for psychotic.

A normal high school romance!

Any kind of super natural romance: human X angel DemonX Angel Vampire X Vampire.

Torn apart: standard romance, until one of the lovers unfortunately dies. Of course they come back as a ghost and haunt the other!

unlikely places: the dystopian: two resistance fighter fall in love and have to find a way to stay alive for each orher

And chances are probably anything else.

Alrighr I think that’s everything.... not sure

Hey! I think A Horrifying Result and Unlikely places sound pretty cool <3 But seriously how do you guy's get these good ides???

Last edited:
Back