The Most Random of Powers General TMRoP OOC Thread

That is a weird power.

But also fun.

Imagine having that power alongside some sort of fire manipulation.

Lol. I could have just left that out, but I love shortening names of things if it sounds funny. And also it makes it the 'official' shortening of the name in general, for if people talk about it outside of this section, lol.

Yeah, I might drop this. I was joining for wacky superpower combinations and random power shenanigans.
But there is talk of Author Authority and Metapotence. On principle, I don't play in role plays with characters that have Author Authority. I think it just takes the fun out of creating a character in a world.
I'm all for wacky superpower bullshit, but I worry this is going to turn into the kind of thing where everyone keeps rolling until they are gods. Which I'm just not into.

Yeah, I might drop this. I was joining for wacky superpower combinations and random power shenanigans.
But there is talk of Author Authority and Metapotence. On principle, I don't play in role plays with characters that have Author Authority. I think it just takes the fun out of creating a character in a world.
I'm all for wacky superpower bullshit, but I worry this is going to turn into the kind of thing where everyone keeps rolling until they are gods. Which I'm just not into.

I understand that. Though, I think they were just joking around with those powers. I could easily put a rule against any super OP powers.

I'll think about it. If this turns out to be wacky fun superpowers, then sure I'll stay, but I've aired my concerns, so all I can do now is wait and see.

idk, ive never heard of 'em either. ¯\(ツ)/¯
@Maxxeen, out of interest, when will you open the character sheet thread? I have one ready in a word doc :3

I've decided that it'll be one thread per character. That way, characters are less likely to get lost if there's a ton of characters, and it'll make it easier in general. If people need to edit stuff or add stuff about their characters to keep track of stuff (like things they've done, allies/enemies they've made, etc.), it'll be a lot easier. That's why there's an entire subforum thing for characters, lol.

If you wanna go ahead and post your character sheet now, you can! I'll use that to help me write out the character creation rules/guide, because I seriously need to get that done, lol.

Welp, now I have the character creation guidelines thread. All I need now is to sort out the regular rules thread, lol.

Back