Well, this was an interesting turn of events, wasn't it? They were now in the middle of what appeared to be some type of warzone fighting four superheroes. Which was all fine and dandy with Jason seeing as he had already come from a place full of them. These guys certainly wouldn't be any harder than Batman, would they?

"And there was me thinking that I'd only get to kill one superhero in my lifetime." Jason mused. He would then look towards Tony Stark and smirk. "Love the suit." The masked individual said before rushing towards Iron Man. Once he was close enough, Jason would tug out one of his pistols and attempt to quickly pistol whip Tony in the face.​

"Uh-huh... how to start this off... "

Blake scratched the back of his head, pushing the glasses he had on a bit to fix their positioning after getting his footing back from that strong shockwave. His PWM was fully charged, and he was running through the majority of his methods to finish off targets as an assassin, or vigilante on how he viewed it. Well, he could try his hand at anyone, really, but he was worried that Miku would be harmed here... She only practiced her sniping with Alice for a few hours...

tumblr_inline_ng0i7xEXyS1shpc29.png

"Just stay safe, Miku... I'll lend in support whenever I can..."

Blake would whisper this to the idol before tapping the side of his PWM cube in order to activate it.

"PWM activate, battle protocol 4."

Upon saying those words, the timer on his cube began ticking down from five minutes, and a set of wings appeared made out of hardlight energy generated from the small cube latched to his belt. Thankfully he figured to pick up a pistol at the armory because he wouldn't have much to do in the air anyways with the hardlight wings set on. Before Miku could give him any response, Blake launched himself into the air with the boosting power of the energy wings, taking aim with his pistol at Iron Man and didn't hesitate on firing. He knew the circumstances of this fight, and there was no leeway to refuse to fight.

"Hey! Guy in mech suit! No hard feelings, but I've ought to make myself look cool in front of some lasses around and make sure I'm around for them. Besides, you look like good practice..."

30 seconds off the clock, 4 minutes, and 30 seconds left.

Jaffaringame.png

"..." Silent as ever Jaffar heard Joshua's plan and with a simple nod, he darted to Captain America's right but didn't exactly engage just yet. As Joshua's plan called for Joshua to hold the Captain of America's attention first. His daggers were in hand as he was poised to strike. Despite not really knowing Joshua all that well it seemed Jaffar was at least content with following orders for now.

The Angel of Death was ready to strike.​

Miku felt her "heart" sink as they were quickly rounded up and ushered towards their next destination. Sniper rifle slung half-halfheartedly over her shoulder, she stuck closely with Naomi and Alice for the time being. She didn't feel ready to handle this weapon confidently in a training scenario, much less out on the field.

Not like she had a choice, however.

Miku's stride slowed as they approached their apparent enemies. They looked akin to superheroes, and from the looks of the unfortunate left-over Umbrella fighters, were very up to par on the battlefield. When the wind kicked up, Miku knew it was time.

Miku watched with wide eyes as Blake put his PWM cube to good use. Given only his words of stay safe, she watched as he took flight, going off to fight the man in the red suit of armor. With a now renewed sense of urgency, she turned her attention back to Alice and company.

Ej9cSBo.png

"That "Thor" guy making all the lightning should be our first priority, right?" She spoke at a near yell to be heard over the increasing winds and sounds of combat. She herself looked tense and about ready to flee at a moment's notice.​

As the Pokemon were being moved, Doremi finally was together, if only a slight moment.

qgaTWGJ.png

"Oh! Hi there, Riolu!" Doremi would say whilst being moved to the location. "What's your name?"

IuBqRCg.png

"Umm.... uh..." Jabber was stunned for a moment before responding.

"J-Ja-a-ab-be-be-be-bers."

Albeit nervously.

"Jabebers?" Doremi questioned, mistaking the stutters for his name. "Sounds like a fun name! It's nice to meet you Jabebers. Is it ok if I just call you Jabby?"

"Y-yes..." Jabbers... or 'Jabby' in this case, would respond blushing.

As the group would arrive at the current scene, the Pokemon would notice the current scene as the battleground to fight some oddly costumed humans.

mC2Sj6u.png

"N-now what?" Doremi would see that the four oddly costumed freaks are looking for a fight. But to do so means that there won't be peace.

"I'm sorry... but I refuse to fight..." Doremi would sadly say to the Umbrella folks. "Jabby, we should... Jabby?" Doremi would then notice that Jabbers was missing. Doremi would look at the opponents and see that Jabbers was dashing towards Iron Man and Captain America.

"Wait, Jabby! Come back!"

If they want to fight, Doremi could get hurt! I won't let that happen! Jabbers would think to himself as he readied for battle, with a serious look on his face.​

Twisted Fate wasn't too happy with being caged up like an animal again. For the entirety of the ride, he said nothing and his face was dark. When he was commanded to get out of the vehicle, he paused a moment and began foreseeing copious amounts of danger. During this brief moment of thinking, SPECTRE shoved him forward. He turned around and had an overwhelming desire to throw a bunch of wild cards at his face. Instead, he calmed himself and kept moving. Resistance meant instant death.

When the fight began, he prepared some cards. He yelled out so his 'enemies' could hear him over all the noise.

GIToKpR.jpg

"Listen, we ain't fightin' you guys because we want to. Remember that."

He would speak to Jinx, Ali, and Kujou.

"Ali, lead the charge. Jinx and I will support you from afar. Kujou..."

There was a pause.

"Just stay out of it."

"..."

Was that...

No. That... Well, whatever metal man that was, he was much too small to be an Absolute Angel. Though, his odd suit of metal reminded Setsuna faintly of the sword, Batraz. Regardless, only one question stood now as she stared at the opposing men, likely one of the only ones whose first instinct was to ask. "...You belong to S.H.I.E.L.D." Okay, so it was less a question, more a statement that could be corrected if so desired.

This confirmed it.

"Claimh Solais, right-hand sword...!"

rsz_setsuna2_by_teh_zombish-dauzfry.jpg

A gentle breeze picked up around Setsuna, tugging at her hair and dress in an elegant display as a blinding light briefly enveloped her and, when it faded, left a large knight-like mech standing behind her. Which she promptly used to launch an assault on Tony, like so...

ezgif_com_resize__9__by_teh_zombish-davkgxi.gif

...Or, well, the latter part is what should have happened. Rather, Setsuna merely remained with the breeze and sparks of light about her, finding herself mildly confused. Her sword form had not appeared, leaving her as she was before. That was... Peculiar. But it was of no matter, for the Absolute Angel packed enough of a punch within her normal vessel alone as she'd demonstrated previously in the training room. As such, with speed and grace, Setsuna merely charged with a powerful punch revved up as she leaped at the man of iron, aiming to strike.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

Good thing she was used to hitting metal and it didn't hurt compared to most things she went through.​

"The man making the thunder? Good idea. Though..." Alice looked at Ant-Man, narrowing her eyes. "That fourth one-the silent one. He's there for a reason. Don't let him escape your sights. Sometimes the most dangerous opponents are the ones who don't normally draw the eye."

Alice_Twilight.jpg

From her back, ASURA-6 took its mobile form, and Alice readied herself to charge into battle. "Naomi, Miku, stay safe, you hear me? These men are powerful...they have to be if they could tear down soldiers so easily."

BiT6.gif

Clark shook his head as he listen to Avenger's words. A guy in a suit, a man with a shield, someone who seemed awakened, and a so-called "god." Turning to Captain America, Clark called to him.

"We have no choice, sir. Trust me, I wish we didn't have to do this."

Clark bit his lip when he spoke those words. His earnestness was clear as day, Not having a choice, forced into doing something wrong, it hurt Clark. Turning to the "God", Clark spoke softly.

"You want a challenge?"

Clark frowned, a super speed, the young boy gave the god an uppercut. The God of Thunder flew into the air, nipping a building as Clark turned to Lucio.

"You want to support me? Make sure you keep people always from us!"

smallville.bmp

Zooming away, Clark searched for where Thor landed.​

As their opponents came forth, Shirou's eyes were drawn to the man who'd summoned lightning from the sky.

"That sure is a flashy ability you have there, huh?" Speaking casually, Shirou hopped into the air, evading the shockwave as he tried to close in on Thor.

But then, the goody-two-shoes-looking guy hammered him away.

Whistling, Shirou sought to chase after them, firing a few bullets once he caught sight of him.​

James Proudstar - Warpath

"Damned Kent, now what the hell do I do? Crap on a cracker."

James came to a sudden stop, deciding to try looking around, to see what the area looked like, why the Avengers were here. He kept his eye on Ant-Man, in case he showed a sudden interest in the mutant. He grabbed his medicine bag, activating it and urging additional magical protections. You never could tell.

He switched to stealth mode, if there was any cover, using it to get closer to the Avengers while trying to fly under the Radar.​

Zerberus then got out of the truck and he immediately felt bad about these people. He didn't want to fight these people. But he didn't want his comrades to get hurt. He is willing to risk his life for his friends. He had a smile on his face, but there were a few tears on his face from the sadness of his heart. When he's done... he will make these scientists pay. He was filled with mixed emotions. He clutched his blade. He quickly got his armor on and walk into the battlefield. His head wasn't in armor though.

"My friends are my power! And I am theirs! Forgive me..."

Zerberus then rushed towards Captain America. His blade was aiming for the head.

"This is not my doing... but if this is the only way to protect my friends... I'll do it..."

Lucio didn't say anything as the scientists recalled them into the vehicles and towards the fight. He kept a neutral expression plastered on his face, no frowns but no smiles, either. With people like Clark, Riesbyfe, and Nash, he had hope that whenever Umbrella makes a mistake, they'll give them what they deserve. But, for now, he had to be patient; and Lucio never liked waiting around.

Of course, when they arrived, Lucio tried to negotiate.

"Hey, hey, listen, man, we don't go--"

CRRRACK

Thunder shook the ground, and Lucio almost fell right on his ass had he not been ready for them to attack. He couldn't blame them; they did arrive from the enemy side, after all. Ah, well, if Clark didn't wanna spar, Lucio would still get some action regardless. After regaining his balance, a wide grin grew across his face.

ad69ed8fc0f852e9cf09427123cce4fa.png

"Hah! Guess I shouldn't be surprised then! Aight, then, let's go. I got some...uh, battle music for this, heh."

"EVERYONE, GROUP UP AROUND ME!"

Lucio rushed ahead, rallying the group fighting Tony and Captain America around him. His skates let out a light hum as he slid across the battlefield, a vibrant trail of green light snaking behind his every movement. He looked like he was having fun, leaping over rubble and sliding across ruined walls as he approached Tony and Captain, before gripping his Sonic Amplifier and turning on the holographic display. Lucio's grin curled into a full, excited smile he "grabbed" the holographic display, turning on a certain song and amping the volume up to 11.

"SPEEED BOOOOST!"

Music blasted from every speaker on Lucio, music filling the battlefield. In stark contrast to his previous song, this one was vibrant and filled with raw energy. A violent, pulsing beat rang in the ears of his allies, synth noises tumbling along like a storm of music. In that instant, anyone around Lucio would feel energy swell in their legs, causing them to feel a sudden burst of speed-- like they could run across the entire world in less than a second.

In this storm of musical energy, Lucio targeted Tony, his skates attaching to a nearby wall and sliding across it with inhuman speed. He fired several shots from his Sonic Amplifier, sending a hail of green energy projectiles bouncing towards the Iron Man.

BWOM BWOM BWOM

These new fellas, this Krauser and SPECTRE, were much more tolerable than the ones back in the building had. What was a lot less tolerable was the ride to where they had gone. The shaking, rattling and rapid increases and decreases in momentum - when they'd been taken to the automobile, the Noah had been less than worried about the metal carriage, despite the awful smell of whatever it was that they ran on. After five minutes of the car ride, Road had planted a hand on the side of the vehicle wall and was doing her best not to let the contents of her stomach promptly vacate the premises. So it should've come to no surprise that when the came rolling to a halt, Road nearly flew from it, in the most impressive display of physical athleticism she display since she'd arrived in this world. Once outside of the vehicle, she immediately felt relief from her nausea and decided that never again would she be a passenger within one of those death carts. She also noticed that no one else had seemed to get as ill as she had, which only further peeved her.

After a moment of self-collection she quickly found her feet and quickly moved to relocate both Alucard and Hakuei, and upon doing so, notably took a stance between and behind the two of them. The next thing on her agenda was taking in the sights; the fleeing soldiers, the gray skies, and the broken city. It was... there was something wretched about the scene but also... beautiful. There was a chaotic beauty to all the destruction that just seemed, ironically, natural.

Then came the enemy. This SHIELD. A boy band, each with their own uniform. They all looked utterly ridiculous save the blond, who in Road's opinion was somewhat not ridiculous. A cape and metal armor seemed perfectly normal to her. That was until the man pulled literal, actual lightning from the sky, using his big-ass hammer as a conduit. In Road's head, she imagined the result becoming the blonde's body just bursting backward in death at the hand of this unfortunate natural disaster and the laugh she could have about it. No such luck, however. Apparently, his power was to power lightning from the sky.

"Alley, if I were to suggest a strategy in this, it would be you lead our attack, little-Haku follows and I provide support. Just do your thing and I'll make sure nothing pointy-" she then realized none of their enemies wielded sharp weapons, "-blunt comes at you from behind,"

Ever since they had caught sight of the four men itching for a fight, Cullen had frozen in his tracks. He lagged behind the others, breath caught in his throat and his thought process smashed into pieces. It took him a long moment, long enough for the fighting to just about to begin, for Cullen to think something coherent. This Umbrella group he had never even heard of wanted him and a bunch of random strangers to fight the Avengers?

Absolutely bloody ridiculous.

And these were the Avengers, no doubt about it, even if they seemed a bit off (Not that Cullen knew any of the members intimately or anything). The thing that seemed the most egregious was the apparent idea he was universally the perfect candidate to be used for this sort of thing. Even when taken to another dimension, he was still being used in some rubbish plot to take down superheroes. It made him want to scream knock someone across the head, but he realized this wasn't as bad as it could be. All Umbrella could do was stop him from moving, so it wasn't like they could make him do anything, exactly.

qbJtTCs.png

"Yeah, bugger this," Cullen said, rallying behind what Penny said, "They said we can't leave the battlefield, then fine, we stay, but I'm not lifting a finger,"

"Hmmm~ Yeah, I think you guys got the right idea," Adam said. He tried to wave down Cagliostro. "You can protect me if you want~ Your partner, too!"

The radios crackled to life, the gruff sound of Krauser's voice sounding intermittent between the sounds of him fighting off SHIELD agents. "If you think you're going to be useless, then you may as well fight and die, removing yourselves as obstructions on the battlefield. If you have any capability of fighting, then standing aside only increases your chances of death, do you understand that? You weaken your allies by your inaction."

"And if we don't care?" Cullen asked into his radio.

"Then hope you die swiftly,"

Captain America responded to Joshua's assault calmly, holding out his shield defensively and pushing it forward to bash Joshua backward. "There's always a choice," said the superhero. He backed off a little, looking warily around at those who had gathered to fight him. "No matter what Umbrella has told you about us and no matter what they've promised you, there's always a choice."

Iron Man shrugged his shoulders at Jason, his helmet moving back into place to obscure his face. "Huh, thanks. About the suit, not the killing a superhero part," He reached up, his arm moving to block Jason's, before lifting off the ground using the thrusters in his feet to slam Jason backward and continue into the air. He looked at Blake and shook his head. "Look, those dinky pistols versus advanced plated suit, think about that for a second."

He raised a hand in Blake's direction, but the incoming threat of weaponized sound waves caused him to relent, forced to bob and weave in the air to avoid the attack. He was left unprepared for Setsuna's attack as she delivered a powerful punch to his side that sent him flying off into one of the nearby buildings.

The man of iron floated out of the dust and debris a moment later. "Okay. Surprising." He lifted his right arm and a small rocket popped out of the top. It fired off, slamming into the ground to set off an explosion in the middle of Jason, Setsuna, Blake, and Lucio.​

Hmm...this situation is very interesting, to say the least. Keeping a low profile, Tengan kept all interactions to a minimum and stayed focused on his surroundings.

When it came time for the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to attack, Tengan stood where he was and observed the battle between Iron Man and Captain America versus the captives. It would be unwise to fight a force blindly after all. That being said, he readied the tiny gun that was hidden in the wrist of his coat in case he had to act defensively.

The shield punched forward and hit nothing but air as Joshua had dealt with one too many knights to fall for a shield bash any longer. He circled around the soldier, footwork loose yet also perfectly spaced to keep himself a viable threat to the Captain while just out of reach of his shield. "They haven't told us much about you, so apologies if I can't say I feel much sympathy for you," The mercenary responded with a smirk before closing his eyes for a second, "And nothing was promised, beyond maybe our lives. With what was placed before us, there wasn't much of a choice to be made, no fancy morals or causes to fight for."

"So I just went with the one that hedged our bets the best,"
His eyes opened once again though now narrowed as he spotted a small opening as Rogers glanced away for a brief moment. He seemed almost a blur as Lucio's speed boost helped him dart forward, the mercenary sliding down to cut at his legs and hopefully keep the patriotic superhero from bashing him with that shield while also keeping his eyes off of Jaffar.​

OpqIBGx.png

"What do you mean, 'there's a choice'?" Jabbers would question Captain America, not knowing what he meant. He only knew fighting before Doremi, and he was going to put his speed to use here, as the Riolu would attempt a Bullet Punch against Captain Crunch's shield. Maybe it would go through, but considering Jabber's skill only reside in his speed, there wasn't much power to it.​

Lucio slid off the wall and landed himself next to Jason, Setsuna, and Blake, disregarding Tony for a few seconds. "We all good?" he quickly asked, but they wouldn't have time to answer. The unmistakable sound of a rocket whistling through the air caused Lucio to turn his attention upwards.

"YO, WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE SUITS, MAN?!" Lucio called out to Tony from afar, as he idly twisted a knob on his Sonic Amplifier. The weapon let out a sharp hiss as if it was being overcharged...

Lucio grinned and suddenly leaped up into the air.

"Oh..."

"LET'S
BREAK
IT
DOWN!!"

let_s_drop_the_beat__by_quirkilicious-dab27ja.jpg

BWOOOOOOM!!

A thunderous bass rattled through the air, a wave of green soundwaves emanated from Lucio's weapon as it impacted the ground. Just then, everyone standing around Lucio would be protected by a barrier of raw sonic energy. The explosion sent Lucio himself flying, but it had no effect, as his own barrier absorbed the damage.​

RjVR5mt.png

"So this is how all you want to play?" Cagliostro laughs as she rides on Ouroboros, before coming near Lucio for a bit, feeling the effects of the buff.

Afterward, Cagliostro and Ouroboros take for the sky, accelerating towards Thor's supposed location at extreme speeds as she swoops down. During this, Ouroboros would attempt to swiftly grab Adam's collar by the mouth and take him for the ride.

"You truly are a chicken, aren't you, big guy?" Cagliostro questions Adam.

Cagliostro proceeds to activate Collapse, dealing great damage to Thor and reducing his defenses by cracking his overcoats. During this, Thor would feel great pains as pressure was placed on his body by Cagliostro.

"Don't expect me to hold back, God of Thunder! You desire a challenge, you acquire a challenge!"

Back