Ages Eternal geniusinmath's characters

geniusinmath

My favorite Teen Titans superheroes
Mortal Character
Name: Heather Jones
Race: Human
Abilties: She can do math very quick and make friends easy.
Strengths: She love to make friends, make fashion, and do math very quick.
Weaknesses: She is very allergic to yams, cranberry sauce, and lemons.
Appearance: She has average height, weight, and body build for a 18 year-old girl. She has white skin, black shoulder length hair with a pink hair bow, green eyes, and black eyeliner. She wears a white long-sleeved t-shirt, a pink jumper, a green web belt with a sliver square buckle, white tights that cover her feet, and black Mary Jane shoes with a golden buckle on each shoe.
Bio: She lives in Obus all of her life. Lauren Jones's only child. They loved each other very much. Her mother passed away from natural causes.

Mortal Character
Name: Heather Jones
Race: Human
Abilties: She can do math very quick and make friends easy.
Strengths: She love to make friends, make fashion, and do math very quick.
Weaknesses: She is very allergic to yams, cranberry sauce, and lemons.
Appearance: She has average height, weight, and body build for a 18 year-old girl. She has white skin, black shoulder length hair with a pink hair bow, green eyes, and black eyeliner. She wears a white long-sleeved t-shirt, a pink jumper, a green web belt with a sliver square buckle, white tights that cover her feet, and black Mary Jane shoes with a golden buckle on each shoe.
Bio: She lives in Obus all of her life. Lauren Jones's only child. They loved each other very much. Her mother passed away from natural causes.

It looks alright for a draft, but it would be nice if you can expand on the strengths and weaknesses in my opinion. You do not need to, but that is simply a suggestion.

I do not want to be a pest, but it's advised that you add more to your post and your character. Add things like motivation, expand on your strengths and weaknesses, what your character is doing, why are they there, what's going on around them, where are they and what are they doing at the moment. Right now your post is so vague and your character is so simple that I doubt anyone is willing to reply to it.

I also recommend talking to the other RPers to help you figure out the lore, what other people are doing and how you can squeeze your character into the world without having anything lorebreaking.

Back