Get my mind off pain/life

Annie

I am looking for a one on one, just for now, to get my mind off a bad week of back pain and migraines.

I would love to do a romance roleplay with supernatural characters, not the t.v. series, but like... shifters, vampires, that sort of thing. I will create a female character so I need someone to play a male lead. We could each have two characters or just one. It can be an interspecies relationship like.... a shifter falls for a vampire (vice versa) or human/shifter/vampire... or same species like.... two vamps, two shifters... At this point I am open to anything if it gets my mind off of stuff. Just shoot me an idea.

It would be fun if there was a sibling or BFF involved too which is where my idea of each of us having two characters. It's fine if you want to stick with one each. As I only role play female characters my two would be female but you are welcome to do one male one female or whatever. I do not role play same sex romantic relationships. Not that I have anything against it, I just don't do well playing that role. Message me if interested.

Back