Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper decided to make her way over to Orca first off and check up on her.

tumblr_orvxunEWzd1rjqt15o1_400.png

“Hey,” she said. “How are ya holding up?”

tumblr_inline_n9meaz61wV1s81zze.png

Meanwhile, Jason took notice of the Atom’s eagerness to interact with someone. Honestly feeling sorry for the guy, Jason decided to speak up.

“Yo, Atom.” He said, nodding in his direction. “What’s your story? You can shrink in size and shit, right?”

@Jeremi

"I feel like a killer whale heading to a desert."
It was clear that Orca was still grumpy over something. "So not the best."

The Atom meanwhile seemed glad that someone would come and talk to him. "Yeah, that's my thing. That's why I'm the Atom. Well an Atom. I've been working close with Batman over the past few months with his Justice League. I was honestly a bit surprised that he asked me out of everyone. I was sure he would asked Vixen or someone." The Atom then tried to figure out who Jason was. "You're the Red Hood right? Do you know Batman from before all this? You seemed rather friendly...ish."

@Raptor Jesus

"I feel like a killer whale heading to a desert." It was clear that Orca was still grumpy over something. "So not the best."

The Atom meanwhile seemed glad that someone would come and talk to him. "Yeah, that's my thing. That's why I'm the Atom. Well an Atom. I've been working close with Batman over the past few months with his Justice League. I was honestly a bit surprised that he asked me out of everyone. I was sure he would asked Vixen or someone." The Atom then tried to figure out who Jason was. "You're the Red Hood right? Do you know Batman from before all this? You seemed rather friendly...ish."

@Raptor Jesus
tumblr_inline_p7k3zcXBZc1sv22sw_100.png

“Maybe you should’ve packed some water.” Harper replied with a smile before letting out an awkward chuckle, said chuckle lingering for a bit too long before Harper eventually fell silent and looked down at the ground.

“So uh... how’ve you been doing? I haven’t seen you since Bane took over the city a few years back.” Harper asked, still attempting to make small talk.

Meanwhile, Jason fell silent for a moment after The Atom questioned his relationship with Batman. How was he even supposed to respond to that? ‘Oh yeah, Joker killed me when I was Robin but then Ra’s al Ghoul’s daughter brought me back and I went nuts and tried to kill both Batman and Joker, but we’re cool now.’

tumblr_inline_n9mdvuzV7L1s81zze.png

“Well... I wouldn’t really call us ‘friends.’ More like... acquaintances with mutual interests.” Jason replied, opting not to go too deep into his backstory, especially not with a ton of people here he didn’t know, most of them being criminals.

@Jeremi

tumblr_inline_p7k3zcXBZc1sv22sw_100.png

“Maybe you should’ve packed some water.” Harper replied with a smile before letting out an awkward chuckle, said chuckle lingering for a bit too long before Harper eventually fell silent and looked down at the ground.

“So uh... how’ve you been doing? I haven’t seen you since Bane took over the city a few years back.” Harper asked, still attempting to make small talk.

Meanwhile, Jason fell silent for a moment after The Atom questioned his relationship with Batman. How was he even supposed to respond to that? ‘Oh yeah, Joker killed me when I was Robin but then Ra’s al Ghoul’s daughter brought me back and I went nuts and tried to kill both Batman and Joker, but we’re cool now.’

tumblr_inline_n9mdvuzV7L1s81zze.png

“Well... I wouldn’t really call us ‘friends.’ More like... acquaintances with mutual interests.” Jason replied, opting not to go too deep into his backstory, especially not with a ton of people here he didn’t know, most of them being criminals.

@Jeremi

The water bit did get a bit of a sad chuckle from Orca before she answered Harper's question. "After Bane I went to Bludhaven...tried to find my place there. Joined a support group for former villains and...worked for awhile I guess. Until it didn't." She slumped down on the ground borrowed her head into her hands. "I was...in a bad spot."

Atom meanwhile just nodded to Jason's explanation. "Oh, I see. I guess that makes sense. You don't really have a theme going with the costume or anything."

Porcelain on the other hand was looking around for something. "You think this place as a secret liquor cabinet or something?"

@Raptor Jesus

The water bit did get a bit of a sad chuckle from Orca before she answered Harper's question. "After Bane I went to Bludhaven...tried to find my place there. Joined a support group for former villains and...worked for awhile I guess. Until it didn't." She slumped down on the ground borrowed her head into her hands. "I was...in a bad spot."

Atom meanwhile just nodded to Jason's explanation. "Oh, I see. I guess that makes sense. You don't really have a theme going with the costume or anything."

Porcelain on the other hand was looking around for something. "You think this place as a secret liquor cabinet or something?"

@Raptor Jesus
tumblr_inline_p7k3zdKFol1sv22sw_100.png

“Oh...” Harper said before taking a seat beside Orca. “Well... what happened? If you don’t mind me asking.”

tumblr_inline_n9me6hptve1s81zze.png

“Really? I always fancied myself as having a kinda badass biker getup, y’know?” Jason asked before turning to Porcelain and rolling his eyes behind his helmet in response to her question.

tumblr_inline_n9me7eW4S51s81zze.png

“Knowing Batman? I highly doubt it. But even if there was one, you sure as hell wouldn’t get any. The last thing we need is you B-Listers getting drunk before the mission.” Jason snarked in response.

@Jeremi

tumblr_inline_p7k3zdKFol1sv22sw_100.png

“Oh...” Harper said before taking a seat beside Orca. “Well... what happened? If you don’t mind me asking.”

tumblr_inline_n9me6hptve1s81zze.png

“Really? I always fancied myself as having a kinda badass biker getup, y’know?” Jason asked before turning to Porcelain and rolling his eyes behind his helmet in response to her question.

tumblr_inline_n9me7eW4S51s81zze.png

“Knowing Batman? I highly doubt it. But even if there was one, you sure as hell wouldn’t get any. The last thing we need is you B-Listers getting drunk before the mission.” Jason snarked in response.

@Jeremi

Orca sighed heavily. "Hang with the wrong crowd. I thought they were my friends but they just used me for my powers...like the freak I am."

Porcelain chuckled at Jason's snipe. "The Bat told us to get to know each other handsome. And if there's something I've learned it's that a little drink in you will make you spill all kinds of secrets and make you feel all friendly like."

"Still," Atom pointed out. "I think Red Hood's right about the alcohol."

"Man with a flight like this you'd think he'd at least spare us some peanuts."
Atomic Skull chimed in.

@Raptor Jesus

Orca sighed heavily. "Hang with the wrong crowd. I thought they were my friends but they just used me for my powers...like the freak I am."

Porcelain chuckled at Jason's snipe. "The Bat told us to get to know each other handsome. And if there's something I've learned it's that a little drink in you will make you spill all kinds of secrets and make you feel all friendly like."

"Still," Atom pointed out. "I think Red Hood's right about the alcohol."

"Man with a flight like this you'd think he'd at least spare us some peanuts."
Atomic Skull chimed in.

@Raptor Jesus
tumblr_inline_p7k3zgzJS21sv22sw_100.png

“Hey, hey, you’re not a freak.” Harper said as she attempted to comfort Orca by giving her a shoulder pat. “Those guys were just assholes. Plain and simple.”

tumblr_inline_n9mdxfIMVL1s81zze.png

“What? You think that a few shots of rum is enough to loosen me up and spill all of Batman’s juicy secrets?” Jason asked before taking out a flask from his coat pocket and taking off his helmet. After doing so, Jason would take one large swing from the flask before wiping his lips, letting out a content sigh soon after.

tumblr_inline_n9mnvdYTeR1s81zze.png

“Ahh. Your turn, hotshot.” Jason said as he passed the flask over to Porcelain. It was a long trip, and Jason figured that a few shots of his flask wouldn’t hurt anyone.

Meanwhile, Harper would reach into her pocket and tug out a bag of almonds before tossing it over to Atomic Skull.

“Here. It may not be peanuts, but it’ll still hopefully get the job done.”

@Jeremi

tumblr_inline_p7k3zgzJS21sv22sw_100.png

“Hey, hey, you’re not a freak.” Harper said as she attempted to comfort Orca by giving her a shoulder pat. “Those guys were just assholes. Plain and simple.”

tumblr_inline_n9mdxfIMVL1s81zze.png

“What? You think that a few shots of rum is enough to loosen me up and spill all of Batman’s juicy secrets?” Jason asked before taking out a flask from his coat pocket and taking off his helmet. After doing so, Jason would take one large swing from the flask before wiping his lips, letting out a content sigh soon after.

tumblr_inline_n9mnvdYTeR1s81zze.png

“Ahh. Your turn, hotshot.” Jason said as he passed the flask over to Porcelain. It was a long trip, and Jason figured that a few shots of his flask wouldn’t hurt anyone.

Meanwhile, Harper would reach into her pocket and tug out a bag of almonds before tossing it over to Atomic Skull.

“Here. It may not be peanuts, but it’ll still hopefully get the job done.”

@Jeremi

Ever since her voluntary transformation to the being she now was there had been a string of people only out to use her for her skill. Or that's what she thought at least. "Then I guess everyone I've met is an asshole." For a being so big she certainly seemed like the smallest among them right now.

Porcelain smirked and took a good swig from the flask. "I think I've tasted battery acid better than this, darling," Porcelain replied as they handed the flask back to Red Hood.

"I don't know if we really should be drinking. It's a really important mission Batman put us on after all..."
Ryan didn't want to be the party pooper but there were more pressing matters at hand then getting drinks.

Atomic Skull meanwhile ripped open the bag and tossed an almond in his atomic skull. "As long as I get something in nut form I'm happy."

@Raptor Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back