New User Getting Back into the Groove

Vertighost

Hello! I'm new to this website, but not new to roleplaying. I've been writing and such since 2013. Of all the places to start, I found myself introduced to the concept on Miiverse. Soon I left there and found Google+, which offered infinitely more opportunities and room for growth without the restricting text limit. Then it was off to MeWe, but the scene was crippled from the start and died within a year. I'm just now making the transition into forum based roleplay.

I've a couple of old starters (or I think you guys refer to them as introductions?) that I still enjoy to run through. I'd call myself semi-lit and find a lot of joy in building walls of text. I structure most of my starters in a way that gives freedom for my partner to choose their character's role and how they want to introduce themselves into the plot. I don't like managing character sheets or revealing much about their backstories. All my character are created almost impromptu and I think it's a fun opportunity to build a character as you write.

I'm a sucker for medieval fantasy or nonzombie related post-apocalyptic settings. I'm a bit picky with modern stuff because of how technology can mess with the flow sometimes. I don't really do pairings or Fandom based roleplays though.

It's nice to be here! Thanks for reading and it would be nice to get to know you guys in the near future! Have a nice day!

Back