Going the distance

He rolled his eyes at her and laughed. "Yeah, you can remember me later. Sounds about right. Do you usually just kiss men you don't know?" He asked, teasing her a little bit.
"Fine, I'll text you. Pretty convenient way for you to get a date or something out of me..." He mumbled, pulling his hoodie up, over his shoulders and handing it to her.
"It's probably a bit too big for you, but honestly, who cares? Better than freezing." Jack said, bundling it up as he waited for her to take it from him.

"No, I don't. You happen to be the first." She chuckled before winking, "Count yourself, lucky mister." Sera heard him mumbled but paid him no mind, he was right after all. A date was exactly what she wanted. Seraphina took the jacket and pulled it over her body, he was right it was too big for her. The bottom ending at her thighs and the sleeves hanging over her hands. "Thank you, Jack." She adjusted the sleeves pulling them over her smaller tattooed arms, out of a bit she lifted the collar to her nose and closed her eyes inhaling. "This smells really good." She opened her eyes staring at him until she noticed his phone ring. "That must be my friends."

He blushed at her forwardness and laughed. "You're a bad one." He told her.
"Glad you like it." He smiled, watching her grab the collar and sniff it.
He heard his phone ring in his pocket and passed it over to her.
"You'd better answer it." He whispered to her, going to the end of the side street and poking his head out, scanning both ways, just in case anybody was coming over to them.
She was such a strange woman, but he was kind of excited, he felt like he was the one being chased for once.

Sera grabbed the phone smirking and answered, "Hello?...Oh yea...End of the street I got it!....Okay bye." She hung up the phone watching him walk to the end of the side street. She had a wicked idea and opened his camera before walking behind him. She popped her head out beside him, "They're pulling up at the end of the street. But...before I go-" She moved so she could lean up and kiss him again holding the phone out to take a picture. She pulled back, flushed and smiling, "There now you have an ID picture....Don't forget to text me Jack or I'll keep your jacket forever." She laughed reached her hand up to ruffle his hair before turning away. "I'll catch you later cutie~" She blew him a kiss waving before rushing off toward the end of the street as a bright red car pulled up ad she hopped in.

Jack heard her walking up behind him and suddenly saw her head poke out beside his. His ears went red again as she turned to kiss him.
He closed his eyes and kissed her back, then felt her pull away.
"You're not real." He whispered, looking at her face.
He took his phone back from her and smiled as she ruffled his long brown hair, making some of it fall down over his eyes.
"Y-Yeah... Catch ya later..." He stuttered and waved, watching her run down the street.

"What the fuck just happened?" He asked himself, reaching up to touch his lips.
He unlocked his phone again and called his friend.
"Hey dude, come pick me up and take me home, will you?" He asked. "Thanks man, see you soon." He said, finding himself smiling as he put down the phone and waited for his ride in silence.

When she got in the car her friends chided her for leaving before noticing the jacket. "Hey, whose jacket is that Sera?" Seraphina flushed and smiled, "Some cutie who let me use his phone." They talked for the rest of the ride until they reached her house. She stepped out the car, waning to the guards as she walked inside. She was almost to her room before her father stopped her, he scolded her for going out so late and coming home drunk. Sera only rolled her eyes and slammed her door jumping in her bed. She lifted the collar of the jacket again inhaling the scent happily. Not too long after she fell asleep, leaving her phone to charge.

Jack got home a little later and laid in bed quietly, eventually managing to drift off to sleep.

He woke up in the morning and groaned, he rolled over and checked his phone.
"Damn. I should text Seraphina." He whispered, scrolling through his contacts and clicking on her name.
He sent a pretty simple text, he didn't wanna be weird or whatever.
"Hey Seraphina, it's Jack from yesterday. It was good to meet you last night, hope you feel alright after drinking all of that stuff."
He sent the text and laughed to himself, rolling back over into bed.

Seraphina woke up to the chime of her phone. She mumbled and reached over lazily fumbling her arm around until her hand hit her phone. Suddenly she felt really grateful for the blackout curtains. Yawning she rolled over, opening her eyes to look at her phone. She groaned, hangover for sure. Squinting she unlocked her phone and opened the message. Seraphina sat up quickly unplugging her phone in the process, as the events from the night before hit her like a truck. She looked down, she was still wearing his jacket. She flushed falling back on her bed and holding her phone out to reply.

I didn't think you'd text. Must really want your jacket huh?
Just kidding, thank you for all your help.
The hangover's not too bad, nothing some coffee can't fix.
eff445e5191b71939ca8c15b1f78c6eb.jpg

Sending the message she closed her phone sitting it on her nightstand before getting up to take a shower and change. After changing into some new clothes she asked the maids to wash his jacket for her before plopping back on her bed.

Jack heard the text tone and grabbed his phone quickly. He laid in bed with it his phone suspended above his face, he read the message and frowned, staring at it for a few seconds.
"Kinda do want that jacket... Yeah. When you gonna give it back? Don't really care if you wanna keep it for a while though, just make sure your damn dad doesn't find out about the jacket or last night." He sent back,.
"Especially about last night." He added, then locked his phone.

Jack walked out of his bedroom and went down to the pantry, grabbing a few of his favourite snacks. A maid scolded him for eating too many snacks but he didn't care, he simply scoffed and rolled his eyes, walking back to his lavish bedroom and spreading them all out on the soft, shag carpet.

Sera grabbed her phone laying on her stomach so she could lean on her pillow and text. She read his message and frowned a bit.

What didn't want to just text me cutie?
I'll give it back eventually. Washed and dried I promise.
If I hold it hostage will you text me more?
As for that old man, all he knows is I got drunk.
I'm not planning to ruin my fun by telling him I kissed a cutie~

She closed her phone and sighed. It was a dangerous game she was playing but he was so cute how could she pass up the chance. Jumping off her bed she grabbed her bag, charger and jacket and walked out of her room. Ignoring the goons that surrounded the area she grabbed the keys to some random car. Going to the garage she pressed the button and hopped in the silver beauty before pulling off. She would eat out today.

Jack ate his snacks quietly and scrolled through random websites, simply trying to entertain his boredom, he heard the familiar message tone and checked the phone. He groaned in frustration at reading her message.

"Bro, I did wanna text you but you did say to text specifically for my hoodie."
"If you hold it hostage I have no real option so I guess so."
"You say kissed, but you may as well have made out with me. you kissed me for so long." He sent in succession, then locked his phone and walked out of his house, going to stand on the patio in the rain, a black umbrella covering his long hair, keeping it from getting soaked and sticking to his face.

Sera killed up to a coffee shop parking her car and stepping out, grabbing her umbrella before walking inside. She walked inside pulling out her phone, closing her umbrella and looking at the message a she walked to the counter. The people there stared for a moment before turning their heads away. She looked up for a moment to order before walking to a seat and sitting down crossing her legs.

you're no fun :p
and you act as though you didnt kiss me back...
...did you not like it? :( I know I did.

Sera frowned at the screen and sent the message, she considered herself a great kisser. This boy seemed so serious. He definitely needed to loosen up a bit.

Jack kept his umbrella held firmly above his head and frowned as he saw the message that came through.

"I'm no fun?"
"You know you're a strange gal. I did kiss you back..."
He frowned to himself as he sent the two messages and shook his head.
"I did like it... I'd like to do it again at some point." He sent, quickly shoving his phone back in his pocket from embarrassment.

Sera was handed her drink and reached out to grab it as his messages popped up on the screen. A smiled spread across her features as she took a sip of her drink and texted back.

Then it's a date.:D
Tell me where to meet you tonight and I'll give you plenty of kisses :p

Sera bit her lip happily and finished her drink, scrolling through her social media.

Jack's face lit up as he saw her message. A date. She was gorgeous and definitely out of his league, it seemed so crazy that she wanted him, especially with their family's being as they were.
"Fuck it, I'll meet you now. You know a place?" He sent, holding his phone out in front of him as he waited for her to respond.

Seraphina saw the notification and a wide smile crossed her features. Sera looked around, the coffee shop was much too public for them to meet. And the club on the border wouldn't be open for hours. She tapped her fingers on the table before she thought of the perfect place.

Meet me at the park. I'll bring drinks and snacks.
Trust me no one ever goes there.
Heres the address!!
[attached address]

Sera closed her phone and grabbed her coffee walking out of the door to her car. Sliding in the driver's seat she drove to the store picked up some drinks and snacks, then a food joint grabbing some food to take with her. She drove to the park and grabbed the stuff taking it to the spot she had sent him, the park was always empty it had been closed down for some time.

Jack walked towards the garage as he read her message. He wasn't surprised that she wanted to meet so soon but for some reason he was incredibly happy that she got back to him so fast. He typed the address into a map on his phone and laughed to himself.

"Damn, you planning to kill me or something Seraphina?"
"It's not even properly on the map, but I'm coming." He sent back, he took a set of keys off a hook inside the door and got into a matte black sports car.
He started the engine and put his phone in the glove compartment and set off.

The drive was long and he almost got lost on the way there, but he eventually managed to find his way there.
He parked the car in a place that he thought it wouldn't be found and got out, taking his phone from the glove compartment, he locked up the car and pulled out his phone, dialling her number as he trudged towards the old steel gates of the park.

Seraphina had just finished setting everything up by the time he reached, a date with a cute guy was just what she needed. Reading his message she smirked and decide to wait by the gate. Her car wasn't parked that far from his luckily, pulling out her phone as it rang she walked closer to the gate.

"Here already cutie~?" She hung up the phone and pushed open the gate leaning against the iron as she looked at him. "I'm surprised you came so quickly."

Jack smiled and rolled his eyes, seeing her come into view from behind the gate.
"Naturally, you call, and I come." He laughed, his eyes darting up and down at her face, her tattoos, her hair and her outfit. She looked great.
"You look great. By the way." He whispered, covering his face a little. For some reason, he was embarrassed to hit on her at all.
Compared to her, he was just average looking, his long, shaggy brown hair covered a lot of his face, he wasn't overly toned, just kinda skinny, almost like a twig. All he really had going for him was that he was really tall.

Sera rolled her eyes and smirked, "I'll keep that in mind." She walked up to him glancing up at him, she reached out and moved his hair from his face. Her green eyes were filled with amusement. "Don't get all shy on me now." Sera laughed and moved back grabbing his hand to pull him along, "I hope you like burgers." She pulled him through the gates towards the little patch of grass covered with various snacks and drinks.

Back