Golden Solas Cafe.

She took a drag and listened carefully to what he had to say. Two thousand… Two. thousand! Only for five fights…

“Mevas,” growled Luma in a warning, which she pretty much treated with fine ignorance.
She took another drag and debated whether it was worth it or not. Though, the debts… the debts that could mean the end of all of it… Two thousand. And only winning five times-

“My basement fits perfectly, honey,” she chimed. His requirement was not to burn to ashes. She was a Tiefling… Fire literally flowed in her veins.

Gesturing to the doors beyond the counter, she said, “Take whoever you think could do it. Or let me do an announcement?”

This was her Café. Her rules. With a slight sigh her eyes darted to Luma. Yup, she was definitely going to murder her after their shift.

"Oh, I'm sure it will." He said with a wink. "Make an announcement, or would you rather I take you?" He said with a flirtatious smirk. "Oh, and I'll take another whiskey, and two extra glasses of water." He said with a nod. He trusted her judgment. The only reason people asked if there was money was that they wanted to know if it was worth their time. He wondered what she could do. Sure winning five fights, but there would be other thirty-one fighters gunning for the same prize. Some of the best fighters in the area. It was the simplicity of it that made it so easy to pull new fighters in.
He hoped he could find two fighters to fill in. The fight was tonight. He just hoped there wouldn't be too many hopefuls, or he'd have to have a mini tournament here to figure out who would get the spots.

Last edited:
Mevas grinned. With one of her charming voices, she answered, “Would you mind taking a woman in?”
She had fought her father… Had survived without Nelyvia by her side. How hard could those fights be?

Snapping her fingers she signaled Luma to get his order. But the woman did no such thing as even moving. With a glare, Mevas reminded her who was the boss around here, and that she was not as powerful to actually order her around.

Fire beating fire— hadn’t sounded too bad in her ears. And her Sonic-Scream at her side. Maybe even fighting with her eyes closed would give him the show he needed. Thanks to her Sonar-Sense she didn’t need her sight. Ears were enough.

"People pay good money to watch a hot girl beat up a guy." He said with a smirk. "Sex sells, Mademoiselle." He added with a wink. Taking a drag from the cigarette, he gestured for her to lead the way. "Let's see what you got." He let her move off, so he could follow her to the basement. Collecting his order, he carried the three cups with practised ease. "So, if you don't mind me asking. Adept or Elemental?"

The Tiefling chuckled. Gaining compliments always lifted her mood.
"Sex sells, Mademoiselle." Of course it does. It even was on her list how to get the debts off her Café.
“How true,” she chimed before heading to her basement. It was made of stones, held under her daily outbursts…Why should it be ruined by a small fight?

“So, if you don't mind me asking. Adept or Elemental?"

Rotating her head over her shoulder, Mevas winked. “A bit of surprise never killed a man before.”
Strolling down the screeching steps, she debated on how to fight. Usually, she attacked out of the nowhere. Playing the innocent and weak Lady mostly helped her out. Though she was certain that this little act won’t be as much as necessary.
First her fire-resistance, then her fire and then the big surprise shall be her high-pitched vocals.

Opening a iron-gate, she grinned at the man. “Are there any rules I should consider?”
Then she waltzed in, lighted the lights and exposed nothing but a huge hall out of stone. A few doors led to her chambers and supplies.

Frank followed her in and placed the glasses in a corner. He smiled at the mention of rules. "Eye gouging and biting are off-limits. No killing, and try to make it enjoyable for the audience." He gestured around. The cigarette still hanging from his lip. "Even if they are imaginary." He appraised the room. "It should go without saying that weapons are a no go, as well." With a flick of his wrist, the cigarette in his mouth went out, but something far more surprising happened. The one Mevas was smoking just exploded into a ball of flame. He had timed it just as she was going to take a drag from it. Then bending his left leg, he twisted his body. Coiling like a snake. Whipping his right leg around. Launching a wave of air, aiming to knock her feet out from under her while she was off guard. "Everything is fair game. Don't expect anyone to play fair."

Mevas flinched as her cigarette was just exploding.
Vulgar words bursted out as her skin tickled a bit. Before the Tiefling could react to the sensed blow, she landed on her ass. A show, that was not the fairest. Fine.

Smirking she heaves back to her legs and jumped two meters away, with her eyes closed. Now, everything was sound waves and darkness. A show? She could do that.

Flames then coiled around her fingers. His breath had exposed him. Mevas flung a small amount of a wave towards him.
“Then, playing fair is exactly my thing.”

It wasn’t. She often lured others into thinking the Flames were her only ability, which caught the most off guard.

“I hope the audience has never seen a fighter beating his opponent with closet eyes. Who am I to steal another one’s show,” she chuckled.

His right foot crossed in front of his body, anchoring it onto the floor, he pulled himself to the left. Using his arms to push the flame to right. "I do suggest something more fashionable then simply closing your eyes if that's the route you want to go." Frank SIn kept his lateral momentum, turning it into another spin. This time, instead of a wave of air, it was fire. Finishing the turn, at a three quarter turn to Mevas, he lowered his centre of gravity, ready to defend against the next attack. Twisting his rear foot, getting ready to launch forward. His brought his rand hand, which was also the rear hand, back across in front of his body. Pointing two fingers at Mevas. The air pressure around the fingers began to increase as he focused his energy for a counter-attack.
This next move relied on instantaneous speed. The moment Mevas would begin to go for her attack, he would launch himself forward, projecting the small high-pressure air blast. Similar to a spear, in an attempt to interrupt the attack. He stilled his breathing as he calmed himself. Reading to launch at a moments notice.

Her ears perked. Seemingly, her flames had not caused any damage— which she supposed was good enough.
As he moved, she was rapid to create a shield around her. That her flames roared always distracted her, but she had trained enough.

Her plan was pretty much screwed. Plans were created to build a base and idea how to solve problems… and be ignored in the further movements.

She had took the damage, felt her arm aching a bit. Mevas whirled around, closer to the wall. In her moves she released a stronger blast of flames.
“A shame. Then I need to be quite creative,” she chimed and summoned flames in each corner, just for decoration and hopefully her last cars to play.

@Sanity43217

Lumas POV.

Gods. This woman was crazy. So, so crazy. Battling in their own basement to reach a tournament for two thousand… gods. It would help them getting rid of the debts Luma had caused. Luma caused them. Not this reckless bitch of Tiefling.

Rotating her head to their Temporary Worker, she snapped, “Get her out of there!”
It was not Mevas’s problem. It was hers. And she would solve that.

@Vague o3

@Abroxis @Sanity43217 [sorry. Was dragged in]

The beauty pushed the startled male towards the basement. There, he could see flashes of what was going on. Oh dear... did his boss just accepted the proposal of the costumer? Thinking of a way to stop whatever is going on, he knelt and summoner shadowy tendrils. Dame didn't know of what the actual fadoodle was happening but he really needed to stop this.

The tendril wrapped themselves on the two, grounding them to the floor and making sure they were unable to move. "Now, now, I know of things that are kinky,/ but isn't this foreplay a bit... violently?" He got up and gave a forced smile, raising both hand as if he was not the one to stop the two from killing each other. "You could have invited me if you wanted the ham,/ or maybe a bit of threesome?"

Frank tensed his body as tendril wrapped around. He’d been around enough necromancers to not be caught out by such a simple trick. Twisting his body, he caused the air between him and shadow tendril to twist and contort. Creating a high pressure bubble between him and the tendril. He continued spinning his body, causing the air to spiral upwards. Taking his body with it. The air pressure loosening the tendril enough to escape.
Landing with a flourish he smirked. “Interesting technique.” He said, “Though your not really my type.” He walked over to pick up his whiskey. “Too basic. You need something to set yourself apart.”
He turned back to face them and took a sip. He had spent years studying Bāguàzhǎng and Northern Shaolin martial arts to come up with unique style of fighting or spinning evades and powerful linear strikes.

Mevas grunted. “Did you not learn how to knock!”
But fine. The male was probably sent by Luma. And the other one was easy to free himself, while Mevas remained in the tendrils.
By the mention of her lame way to fight, she chuckled. “Oh well, a shot was worth it.”
She shrugged with her shoulders. “Looks like I need to find a other way, then.”

Which was what the man had said earlier. The fastest way… and she needed a fast solution. If it meant to sell her body, then it meant to sell her body.

“Now, I would invite you two for a small coffee,” she looked at the one she fought against, “In your matters another one of your whiskeys.”

Maybe everything wouldn’t work out. Maybe that was one of her last days with her Café. So, she could do her costumers a good one and gove them a drink on the house.

@Sanity43217 & @Vague o3

Dame sighed. "I am not into techniques that is supposed to be flashy./ I rather have them dead in the count of three," he stated, giving a wry smile before clutching something under his jacket and the tendrils disappearing like smoke. "If granted permission to actually kill,/ I'll join and could finally experience the thrill..."

"Ah, who am I kidding./ I am too lazy for such dealing. I also have to hunt down someone/ before I'm the one sleeping in the trash can." He laughed, following the beauty to where ever she went. Rather keep a close eye on this person and maybe research on this underground fighter too.

Mevas perked her ears as she trailed to one of her private parts of the Café. She wouldn’t want to see Luma now, wouldn’t want to talk to her now.
She had caused that three months ago with making a deal with the wrong criminal, with the wrong trickster. And she hadn’t told her about, had not trusted Mevas enough.
And now… she was empty handed. No money left. Nothing. She had to act, immediately.

Maybe selling a body would do it. Not hers but somebodies elses— the black market would give her a lot more than two thousand. But who was she kidding? A murderer? Perhaps. But that cold to actually sell her victim?

Later. She could deal with that later.

“Hm? Who might that be, Darling?”

An odd habit of hers. She loved calling others Darling or Honey or Baby. Wherever that had came from, it was there now.
Entering the secret room, she gawked over her shoulder to notice both males following like dogs. Handsome dogs, too.

Mevas almost grunted. No, she told herself. There was no time to savor their features or the thought of fun. And yet… NoNoNoNoNoNoNo.

Gesturing widely at the dim lighted room and her luxurious furnishings, Mevas chimed, “Make yourself comfortable Gentlemen.”
Oh gods.

Back