New User Good evening!

RainiSage

heya! My name’s Sage, and I’ve been invited here by a few fellow writing frendos. I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to tell a bit about myself, so here goes.

So, i’m a 19 y/o in california somewhere, and all my highschool life i’ve been taking part in small roleplays with friends. I always loved the idea of communicative/collaborative writing, so I obviously found my sort of thing. I always enjoyed the wacky and strange topics, comedic characters, and famtastical creatures that lay in writing, so I decided to quickly join upon familiar request. I just hope I can get along with people here and have a good time! Thanks for welcoming me to this place, guys!

Good morning and welcome! Hope you have a great time here and maybe I'll be seeing you somewhere on this site.
Thanks! I hope so as well. It seems like a chill community- maybe the main chat isn’t thaaaat active but still imm excited to be a part of this place!

Haha, yeah. The chat inactivity is partly due to different time zones. But you can always try to bring more life into it. =D

Sometimes it is the time zone difference and then other times it is the fact that we have quite a few people like myself. I have a full time job and I don't really get into the chat that often. When I am home I have things to do, or I'm trying to get a post up. Anyway, I'm also part of the staff here and I'd like to welcome you. Looks like you've got the first step down to getting your account approved. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll always answer those and I do check on my lunch break at work.

Sometimes it is the time zone difference and then other times it is the fact that we have quite a few people like myself. I have a full time job and I don't really get into the chat that often. When I am home I have things to do, or I'm trying to get a post up. Anyway, I'm also part of the staff here and I'd like to welcome you. Looks like you've got the first step down to getting your account approved. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll always answer those and I do check on my lunch break at work.
aye, thanks man. And yeah that makes sense hehe..

Back