New User Good morning Starshine a Bunn says hello!

Bunnthulu

Hello hello all lovely writers! I stumbled on this site whilst looking for some new writing grounds. I had to stop writing for awhile because life doesn't always understand when I say no to adulting and shenanigans, and my writing partners have gotten busy or leaves in the wind. So here I am.

I've been roleplaying for 15+ years and have a variety of themes and plots I adore to write. And world build/plot..that's lots of fun for me. Loovvee me some horror. I also have a long list of non-writing interests that I'm always happy to talk about and share. Or just talk in general. Can't wait to start writing with you all!

Welcome to Storytellers Circle Bunnthulu! Happy to have you here. I share your love for horror haha, what other genres are you into tho? I love modern day horror or even sci-fi Alien Isolation style :3

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Were so glad to have you and we hope you enjoy it here

Welcome to Storytellers Circle Bunnthulu! Happy to have you here. I share your love for horror haha, what other genres are you into tho? I love modern day horror or even sci-fi Alien Isolation style :3

Huzzah! A fellow horror lover! ;D

Other genres..modern day horror/psychological horror/thriller...stuff like Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Visage, Amnesia. Love the Alien movies by the way! I also enjoy sci-fi, high fantasy, some war type genres, particularly on the high seas, so pirates are pretty good too. I also enjoy the espionage and mercenary type genres and usually anything supernatural gets a thumbs up from me.

Good day and welcome! Hope you have a wonderful time here and find all that you're looking for!

Welcome to STC. I've loved it here and am sure you will, too. Have fun and don't eat the Brownies.

Back