Departing Goodbye guys.

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
Hey everyone. Due to an incident occurring inside of another group and other matters, I'm unfortunately going to be leaving Storytellers Circle. Something occurred inside of a group I was apart of which made me a bit upset and was affecting my eating habit, and gave me memories of bad times on the Social Media site: Twitter.

While it is not the same situation, it certainly made me feel like I wasn't exactly happy here anymore, which I wanted to avoid when coming here, but sadly even I cannot escape some form of drama, whether it's got nothing to do with me or something to do with me.

Goodbye everyone, and I hope everyone here continues doing what they love, and have fun while doing it~ I may come back, I may not, it solely depends on whether I can gain my confidence back to roleplay safely. Goodbye ^_^

Once again, I want to say goodbye and see you one day. I wish you luck in your ventures.

Goodbye, Raynar! You were the first person to welcome me, and it should be fair I’ll be here to say my farewell.
I wish you all the best, and I hope you don’t run into anymore drama.

-Sincerely, Melody.

Raynar, I'm sorry to see you leave. However, the situation you're talking about is a bit concerning. I'm not certain, but I'm wondering you felt bullied. If you felt that you were being bullied in any manner there were steps to take to ensure that STC stays a safe place. If you had personally tried to resolve the situation and the efforts failed you should have contacted a staff member. We're here to help and bullying is not approved.

Hey, Reynar, following up on what Silence said. We're sad to see you go, and I wish you would reconsider but if you still feel like you need to leave, I certainly respect that. However, regardless of your decision to go or stay, if you haven't already, I hope that you will contact a staff member about the incident that led to this decision, to prevent anyone else from experiencing it as well. Stay safe and happy.

Back