New User Greeting seasons.

About Me

Alias: Ele, Witch, Frëja

Personality: Friendly, Imaginative, feisty, caring, funny.

About Me: I come from a place that has vast earthy woods north of me and clusters of cities south of me. The winters are long and heavy(more often than not) and the summers are hot and mucky. The spring is rainy and short as is our autumn. I have two ferrets and a dog. Artemis, Wiggy and Chloe. All three are girls. I work two jobs so once I come home, I get tired rather quickly sometimes as it is hard for me to sleep.

Do you like to use messengers to chat? I have discord, but I prefer email.

How long have you been roleplaying? A decade or so. On and off.

About Roleplaying

What is the plot (or plots) that you'd like to play out with someone?

Well, I have a wide variety of interest. Although, I am not one for fandom, unless they contain original characters while in the fandom setting. Otherwise, I find it very difficult for myself.

Interested in doing something with:
Witches
Werewolves
Vampires

Post apocalyptic
Mystery
Horror
Adventure
Fantasy
Romance

And others too!

How often do you generally post? Atleast twice a week, but I try to aim for more if I can.

How much do you generally post? I try to match my partners posting. I am usually more for quality over quantity though.

Do you like to write in first person or third person? Either. I am fine with both.

Who are your favorite playbys (PBs)? I prefer to stick with realistic artwork

What playbys (PBs) do you hate? I am not one for hating, but I rather dislike celebrity face claims.

What rating are you comfortable with? Up to rated R.

How do you feel about writing out graphic scenes such as violence, drug use, and sex?
I love description, especially when it comes gore, emotions, and violence. Sex and drug use is not a must but I am quite fine with those as well.

Final Statement

How do you want to be contacted? Message me on here or
Email: [email protected]
Discord: TheRealFolkBlues#2638

Howdy Ele, and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Wiggy is an adorable name for a ferret. Though it could be your dog too, in which case I must imagine her as some charmingly incongruous breed, like a gigantic Mastiff.

Since you've provided a nifty list of genres you'd enjoy, you can probably expect some of our members to come by with suggestions for you. In the meantime if you have any questions about the site, don't hesitate to ask!

Hello and thank you! Ahah! Wiggy is one of my ferrets names, but alas, I do not own a mastiff. As much as I would love to. My dog- Chloe- is a pit mix; not too sure what else she is mixed with.

I would hope so, I am ready for some partner connection creativity! I will keep that in mind, thanks so much!

Hello! Just stopping by to let you know your account has been approved. You now have access to the rest of STC!

Horror you say?! Well, do I have an RP for you! Don't be fooled by the school setting! It isn't a typical school RP unless being hunted by a unknown predatorhorrorcreaturething is typical and if it is... my high school failed me! Take a peek!

Back