New User Greetings all! I hope we can have a great time together!

Snowtwo

Hello all. I recently got referred to this site by a friend after going through a bit of a rough patch. I've been through a lot roleplaying-wise. Done a lot too. From the minor stuff like quick sentence-posting things to full-on mega-posts and have been going at it for over a decade now. I'm not gonna claim to be the best but I am gonna claim to try my best. Here's hoping we do well together!

Hi Snowtwo. It is great to see you. Looks like you're off to a great start for getting your account approved. Once the account is approved you can start posting in role plays and games. So, here are some of the areas that you can post in the meantime. Quality of post is observed more closely than quantity. (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) In the meantime if you have any questions don't feel shy. Give a yell.

Hello Mr. genius! Unfortunately, I must yell as I would be very appreciative of some basic information and guidance about this site and how things operate round these parts.

Hey Snowtwo, if you read my previous post here you would have noticed that I gave you several links to forums and areas that you could participate in. Participation is key to getting yourself approved. Starting the introduction thread here is the first step to getting approved. This link here, https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/ will explain things in more detail. If you are looking for the rules and guidelines for the site, I have another link. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/the-site-rules.6/

Aside, from those two new links, I'm not quite sure what else you're looking for. If there is something more specific or a question that you don't feel was answered by these two different links then let me know and I'll do my best to find the answer for you.

Don't worry. It's fine. I just suffer a bit of cold feet and overwhelming nerviousness when I get introduced to new places. Made worse by the fact that the person who introduced me to this place didn't really tell me much about it beforehand.

Oh alright, no problem. I just wanted to make sure I answered your question. I'm friendly even if I do look like a lunatic dog.

Back