New User Greetings everyone!

RoboBug

Shy Robot Buddy
Hi, my name is RoboBug and I'm new here. I like video games, books, cartoons, and anime. I'm currently playing Hollow Knight, and I just finished watching "Steins;Gate". I'm also an artist and I'm studying to become an art teacher. I'm very rusty at roleplay and this is the first forum style role-play site I've joined, before this I mostly roleplayed on Minecraft servers. I'm hoping this will be a breath of fresh air for me, and I'm excited to see what kind of things this site has to offer.
04fffaeb88b5731f65a8cccd41553adf.jpg

P.S. I didn't draw this but I applaud whoever did, very nice!

Hello: I'll be your STC tour guide. Welcome to STC! A few housekeeping things, first.

After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process. Remember! It's more about quality than quantity; spamming will not get you approved.

I'm around if you have any questions, comments, concerns! Feel free to send me a message, or whatever. :>

Now onto the phone stuff! Preferred RP genre?

I've mostly been a part of medieval fantasy role plays, but I'm looking to try some more sci-fi type ones in the future. If there are any fandom role plays I'd also be interested.

There's usually a couple of fandom stuff going. Any particular fandom you have in mind, I can probably help you find something once you get set approved.

My Hero Academia or Undertale? Maybe a Redwall or Warrior Cats role play if that exists. I tend to like things that aren't very popular to roleplay.

Steins:Gate. Oh, that's the good stuff. Hope you'll have fun on this website, it's easy once you get a grasp of how things work. :)

Back