New User Greetings, Fellow Humans.

TheWizardOfCol

Hello! I'm TheWizardOfCol. I'd like to start by listing a few facts about myself:

-I worked at one of the top-rated haunted houses in the USA, and have been doing so for the past two Halloweens. I was a spooky clown both times. Not sure what that says about my personality. Actually, I do. It says I'm a friggin' weirdo.
-I'm obsessed with the Discovery TV show, Mythbusters. The one with Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman. The new guys can remove their own intestines with a fork.
-I draw things! Sometimes good. Sometimes not. Usually more cartoonish in style, but I'm working on my coloring/shading.
-I have a small dog whom I like to dress in a Unicorn costume.

Now, for my roleplaying preferences, because that seems important in this context.

-My favorite genres are modern, modern/urban fantasy, sci-fi, apocalypse, horror, and super-hero
-I like my roleplaying to have a tinge of humor, but I also have an appreciation for more serious stuff.
-I generally do more original things, but fandom stuff is cool too. Just don't expect me to know everything about it. ;)

I am a gatekeeper and one got in.........Hmmmm.......Now I have to tell him how to become a citizen. Oh well. Great to meet you! This is a site full of lousy gate keepers. We forget and just leave them wide open all hours of the day and night. Frequently we try to get a staff member over here to tell you all how to get full membership. So here is a little link to help with explaining that process. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756 So if you have any questions further than that go ahead and post in the Help tab and someone will answer you as quickly as possible. Getting approved is not a long process. It is actually pretty quick. So please post in a few of the areas that open to unapproved members and it will flag your account so one of the admins can approve you.

Anyway, once you are approved I know a few players that enjoy horror. @Rich is one player that enjoys horror and you two just might hit it off. Great to see you and I hope that you drop in again to get rolling with your stories.

Back