New User Greetings fellow humans!

Just a quick bit of background that took me way too long to do.

Im 24 years old and I've been rping on and off again for the past few years and I'm trying to broaden my scope. Also, I like to think of myself as an aspiring story writer though, admittedly, I'm unsure if those ideas will ever be more than just ideas.

There's quite a few genres that grab my attention which include, but aren't limited to, horror, sci-fi, fantasy, and suspense. Honestly, all that being said, I'm glad to make your acquaintance and hope to make some new friends.

Sup Mano, welcome to STC! Hope you have a great time here. If you have story ideas, you're more than welcome to share them in the creative forums! I'd love to see them :)

Welcome to STC!!
I'd like to think al stories are just ideas, so having place to start is as good as any!
If you have questions please ask! I'm happy to help!

Hey, welcome to STC. If you haven't already read the Approval Guide that's the best way to get yourself familiar with the forums and get a feel for things. You're definitely interested in many of the same genres that many other members here are. You'll be a great fit. So, if you have any questions feel free to give a yell.

Hiya Mano! Welcome to STC!
Again, feel free to ask any of us for help if you need it ^-^
I wanted to ask, how long you have been writing for and what got you into it?

I also wanted to say that if being a writer is what you really want, it should happen! But only if you work hard for it to. Those ideas I’m sure will turn into more idea ^-^ and everyone here ca help you do that! You could send your ideas to the creative forum if you wanted and receive feedback on how to make things better. And there are all sorts of people here! So someone could have advice on how to keep focused on the writing or how to get started which could help you maybe?
Anyways! It’s nice to meet you and we are glad that you are here ^-^

(Edit) Just saw this and thought of you! It’s something one of the members wrote for aspiring writers and I thought it would be cool for you to read if you wanted ^-^

Last edited:
Hiya Mano! Welcome to STC!
Again, feel free to ask any of us for help if you need it ^-^
I wanted to ask, how long you have been writing for and what got you into it?

I also wanted to say that if being a writer is what you really want, it should happen! But only if you work hard for it to. Those ideas I’m sure will turn into more idea ^-^ and everyone here ca help you do that! You could send your ideas to the creative forum if you wanted and receive feedback on how to make things better. And there are all sorts of people here! So someone could have advice on how to keep focused on the writing or how to get started which could help you maybe?
Anyways! It’s nice to meet you and we are glad that you are here ^-^

(Edit) Just saw this and thought of you! It’s something one of the members wrote for aspiring writers and I thought it would be cool for you to read if you wanted ^-^
Thanks a bunch lol. That link was a good read too! I appreciate the gesture o3o.

But I've been doing this for 4...maybe 5 years. I started in college thanks to some friends. They piqued my interest in this and it's just picked up from there.

Hey, welcome to STC. If you haven't already read the Approval Guide that's the best way to get yourself familiar with the forums and get a feel for things. You're definitely interested in many of the same genres that many other members here are. You'll be a great fit. So, if you have any questions feel free to give a yell.
Much appreciated! I've been doing a bit of digging so far.

Back