New User Greetings from the Cakemaster...

Deroc

Muggeseggele!
Greetings, fellow Storytellers!

I came from a lost world, which was once active with fun roleplays and full of great homies. I used to have fun with my homies there, throwing cakes and pies to each other, until the world began to decline into a creepy ghost town...

After my homeworld, which was once a blooming village of bakeries, got faded into a deathly silence of loneliness.
I was left alone. Wandering around. Searching for the fun which I used to enjoy in the past.

And now, after days of journey, I have found what I think would be a nice and fun place. Brace yourselves, for the Second Cakemaster has arrived into the Storyteller's Circle! I look forward enjoy fun times with you, my new homies! :D

==========

P.S. For those who are wondering what "lost world" was I talking about, I was referring to the Resistance Against the Cake Crusade and the Roleplaying forum in the Hive Workshop,

Hive Workshop Account : Directive255

Last edited:
You're welcome. It gets slow around here around the school testing/exams periods but other than that this is a pretty active community

Just post around in any of the community forums and try joining the chat. The more posts the better the chances. It took me a couple days to get approved but that was because I didn't do that earlier.

Thank you, I'll try. Though I think posting in the forums are better than joining the chat

Greetings Cakemaster! Fear me, for I am Salsacookies, the Spicemancer! Behold my spicy-sweet might!

Greetings, Spicemancer of Cookies!
You have spicy-sweet magic, I have my Prism Tank! Prepare to enjoy a great visual show!

Back