New User Greetings from the future (for most of you)

Sodaguzzler

Hello, Sodaguzzler here.
I'm part of Nilum's migrating bunch.
My interest is largely in (soft)Sci-Fi and High Fantasy, though I'm willing to try other stuffs and genres if the premise seems interesting enough to me.

Not sure what else to add here at the moment. I'll chalk it up to me being hungry and come back to it later.
See you guys around.

Heya! Nice to meetcha! Really loving the group you guys have brought over. I see you in the chat bar but you're not saying much yet, so I'll bug you here :) If you need help, let me know, okay?

Hey there. Your interest in sci-fi caught my eye. If you guys have sci-fi players in your bunch, we're really looking for someone interested in starting up a sci-fi Epic Roleplay. We have a good mixed genre one with the Omniverse, and Equinox is a good low-fantasy setting. I hear you guys have a high fantasy and a post-apocalypse roleplay that you'll be transporting over, but we're lacking in a sci-fi Epic Roleplay to round off our variety of options :)

So many new people here. *squees!*

Hello and welcome!

Nice to chat and hope you enjoy it here. I must admit I'm a Sci-fi RPer also. Will have to hook you up with my semi sci-fi RP once I get it set up here, see if it may peak your interest, thought it could be more post apoc with a hint of Sci-fi involved.

Anyway, welcome and hipe you settle in well. If you need anything don't forget to give us a shout :)

Hey! Welcome to the Circle. Think I've already spoken to you some in chat. :p Looking forward to reading some of your writing!

Back