New User Greetings. :)

Revelree

Heartbreaker
Hello! I am Revelree, some username I am quite fond of, so if you've been roleplaying on another certain site, you might know me. I currently am in a vacation, so I won't be roleplaying here yet, but I thought it would be nice to get the feel of this site and get my account settled and approved. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of new people here.

This place is rather interesting. I actually have a lot of ideas and original characters that I have never had the chance to develop yet. I am interested in action, fantasy, romance and mystery genres. I play both male and female characters. And uhm... what else?

Personality! Ah, I have to say I may have been the strangest person I know. Which isn't saying much, but still. But I'm friendly... at least most of the time.

Be my friend! I need friends. Friends are tasty. :3

Hullo thar Revelree, I'd be happy to be ye matee. Lookin forward to roleplaying with you. There be a chat btw at the bottom right and in the top row of options, have fun~!

Strangest person you know? Sorry, I'm not supposed to talk to Strangers. :/

Though you shouldn't be a Stranger after answering these questions! :3

1. Other than you, whose the strangest person you ever knew?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What's your favourite flavour of friend?
You know... since they're so tasty and all. :p

Well then, let me answer that:

1. Uhhh... Hmm... That's a difficult question because the second strangest person I know is normal. So does she still count?
2. Me. B)
3. I like my friends slightly sweet , but not sickly sweet. It's great to have a little bit of spiciness to them. I absolutely don't like salty and bitter friends. They're usually the types which are toxic and poisonous, and I'm not having that in my dinner plate, yanno.

1. That'd still count by proxy. But in that case I'd be curious about what "normal" behaviour made her qualify for strangest. :p
2. XD
3. So all sugar and no vitamins? :p
*Looks at his dinner of chicken wings*
I can't judge. XD

1. My sister? She's so normal and conformist that it weird me out... a lot.
2. :3
3. Was the chicken a friend of yours too by any chance? xD

1. Maybe she's stranger than you, and just tries extra hard to appear normal so no one can tell. :p
3. Oh I hope not, that'd be awkward. :/ Though, Chicken Wings are of multiple Chickens anyways.

Welcome, mate! Fantasy seems to be on the rise! You shouldn't have any trouble finding what you are looking for!

Back