New User Greetings

MJK2431

✿❀❁
Well...um...hi

If you're reading this, you've guessed by now that I'm new. Still trying to figure this site out but I'll get there eventually.

Keen for some good roleplay with an interactive community.

Hello MJ!

I hereby welcome you to STC! I hope you'll have good time here. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask ^^.
So, let me ask you: Do you have a preference when it gets to RP genres? What kind of RPs would you want to join?

Ignore this! This is just Gwazi and Drakel testing some features.
Hello there MJ, I know I already greeted you in the chatroom though I'd like to greet you here too so I can throw a wall of links and text to you :p . I do hope you enjoy your time here on STC. It's always good to see a new face in our community. Mind telling us about yourself? Mainly what are your favorite RP settings and what archtypes do you tend to play as in those settings? Any hobbies besides RPing? Read,watched, played any good books, movies or Videogames?

In any case, here is a big wall of text and links, these might help you get around the site a bit better and hopefully make life easier for you. If you need anything at all, please ask me or some other warden/staffer and we'll all be glad to help out.

For starters, you can find the site rules here, just so you know the general rules of the site. Please be sure to read them if you haven’t already. Another important thing would most likely be both the ”Welcome Please Read Before Posting” and ”Account Approval Information” threads and “Our Comprehensive Website Guide” since they both are quite helpful in answering some questions you might have or questions that you might have in the near future as they both help you in getting to know the site’s functions, features and what we expect from our members. Another cool thing is that Story Tellers Circle is ALWAYS updating, so be sure to check out our Site Announcements Forums to know what new features and updates are happening directly after they happened. If you have any questions on anything or have great ideas for STC please check out our Help Desk Forum Section and, should there be no threads of your idea already posted, share us your ideas for the site or ask us about whatever issues you might have. For Rules or Help you can also click on the tabs at the top of the page should you ever need it. Otherwise, check out the ”Meet The Staff” thread, which lists all staff members that posted in the thread or check the Staff list within the ‘Members’ tab in order to know ALL the staff members. Each and every one of us are free whenever we’re online and we’ll always be glad to take a PM whenever asked for help.

Hello there MJ, I know I already greeted you in the chatroom though I'd like to greet you here too so I can throw a wall of links and text to you :p . I do hope you enjoy your time here on STC. It's always good to see a new face in our community. Mind telling us about yourself? Mainly what are your favorite RP settings and what archtypes do you tend to play as in those settings? Any hobbies besides RPing? Read,watched, played any good books, movies or Videogames?

In any case, here is a big wall of text and links, these might help you get around the site a bit better and hopefully make life easier for you. If you need anything at all, please ask me or some other warden/staffer and we'll all be glad to help out.

For starters, you can find the site rules here, just so you know the general rules of the site. Please be sure to read them if you haven’t already. Another important thing would most likely be both the ”Welcome Please Read Before Posting” and ”Account Approval Information” threads and “Our Comprehensive Website Guide” since they both are quite helpful in answering some questions you might have or questions that you might have in the near future as they both help you in getting to know the site’s functions, features and what we expect from our members. Another cool thing is that Story Tellers Circle is ALWAYS updating, so be sure to check out our Site Announcements Forums to know what new features and updates are happening directly after they happened. If you have any questions on anything or have great ideas for STC please check out our Help Desk Forum Section and, should there be no threads of your idea already posted, share us your ideas for the site or ask us about whatever issues you might have. For Rules or Help you can also click on the tabs at the top of the page should you ever need it. Otherwise, check out the ”Meet The Staff” thread, which lists all staff members that posted in the thread or check the Staff list within the ‘Members’ tab in order to know ALL the staff members. Each and every one of us are free whenever we’re online and we’ll always be glad to take a PM whenever asked for help.
Hello MJ!

I hereby welcome you to STC! I hope you'll have good time here. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask ^^.
So, let me ask you: Do you have a preference when it gets to RP genres? What kind of RPs would you want to join?

Thank you to you both for offering your help. Since you both asked similar questions about the type of RP's I enjoyed or participated in I thought I would answer both of you at once. I usually participate in anything similar to Fantasy/Supernatural. I do also enjoy Ancient/Apocalyptic/historical/medieval RP's. I don't tend to enjoy Horror/Gory RP's and I have a special despising of any form of e-RP.

I usually play the typical 'good guy' in RP, mostly staying away from villainous archetypes, although that does not necessarily mean my characters are saints.

I enjoy a good series, have a healthy obsession with books if I don't need to study, enjoy art (although I am no where near as professional in my sketching as I would like) as well as baking. I hope that everyone is as friendly as this welcoming committee has been and that I can creatively explore the site provided here.

I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy yourself here! People on this website are really friendly and always willing to help (I am a newbie myself, been around for about two weeks). I'm gonna recommend you Ame Damnee! I'm a part of that RP and it has both Fantasy and Supernatural elements. Plus Ethereal's there too *winks furiously*.

And I totally get you, character-wise.

You could post some of your sketches, there is a forum dedicated to creativity here. I'd like to see how you draw! Anyway, feel free to explore at your own pace. You're sure to find some great people here. ^^

I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy yourself here! People on this website are really friendly and always willing to help (I am a newbie myself, been around for about two weeks). I'm gonna recommend you Ame Damnee! I'm a part of that RP and it has both Fantasy and Supernatural elements. Plus Ethereal's there too *winks furiously*.

You could post some of your sketches, there is a forum dedicated to creativity here. I'd like to see how you draw! Anyway, feel free to explore at your own pace. You're sure to find some great people here. ^^

Great, just because you asked I'll try post a recent sketch I did in the creative forum for art. :)

Here you go:
http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/need-a-rabbit-to-cheer-up-your-day-look-no-further.2160/

Eyo! Welcome to the site! o/
I am Gwazi you're not so humble guide!

It seems the others have already helped a lot, so I'm going to skip straight towards some ice breaker questions.

1) What is your favourite RP experience/memory?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) What is your favourite thing to bake?

Eyo! Welcome to the site! o/
I am Gwazi you're not so humble guide!

It seems the others have already helped a lot, so I'm going to skip straight towards some ice breaker questions.

1) What is your favourite RP experience/memory?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) What is your favourite thing to bake?

Ah...my best experience was completing a short-story in an RP-style into a competition on a different RP site and winning. As for question number 2....I am terrible at riddles so I'm not even going to try and the answer for number three would have to be anything sweet and chocolaty.

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! Our community is very interactive and we have a lovely chat where we can talk with the member of the community as well! If you ever want to chill there or need any help you are free to go into chat and ask or you can pm me and I will do my best to help ya! I hope you will come to enjoy the site!

Back