New User Greetings

Yeah, I've seen it.
It's pretty funny.
My favourite side-character is in it. Ehe.

Basically, the Trickster shows up and puts them through a series of TV shows and commercials.

Dean meets Dr. Sexy (and swoons like a fan girl), Sam gets hit in the balls on a game show, and does a herpes cream commercial or something, the Trickster puts them in a sitcom where Dean's catchphrase is "Son of a bitch!", there's a cop show, and it's a pretty funny episode. Castiel keeps getting zapped away every time he tries to intervene.

The Trickster is my favourite. Ehe.

I'm going to watch it when exams are over, then. I'm actually just sneaking my phone right now; exams start tomorrow and my parents have no idea I was multitasking both study and this site.

Is the trickster, by any chance, an angel? These guys are everywhere in the season and I don't think a demon could just zap Cas away.

He's a Norse God
but yeah, he's also Gabriel.

Good luck with exams.
I hate exams.
And tests.
And studying.
And school in general.

Cool.

School's not that bad. Of course, my view may be skewed, being the person who got a perfect score when literally no-one in the class passed a certain test. Without studying.

Sorry. Bragging is a temptation. Specifics? I've found multiple forms of intelligence while searching online half-drunk. Can't guess which one yours is.

Nothing wrong with bragging, so long as it doesn't get out of hand.

And I don't really know. I must be some sort of intelligent. otherwise I wouldn't be able to write the way I do.

I'm majoring in English, if that helps with the whole "intelligence" thing!

Exams can be hell. Everyone needs a little luck.

:)

I love how this is an introduction thread. It's three pages long.

I think I've got to log off now. It's about nine and my mom wants me to give her my phone before she goes to bed. I'll probably be back at around one or two tomorrow by Philippine time. See you, Tempest.

Back