New User Greetings

My name is Elliot, got introduced to roleplaying back in 2016 by a friend and fell in love with it ever since. The RPs I have done with my friends have all been set in the Harry Potter Universe. From there I have stemmed off to other more real life RPs with small doses of supernatural in it. Mafia, crime has been something I've always wanted to try which hopefully I will be to do here. I've also done some erotica roleplay but they're not my favourite because it often has no plot and that's boring. But otherwise roleplaying has been a good outlet for me.

I like writing stories all genres but my favourite is mostly action driven, with a touch of romance. I have many ideas in my mind but getting them out is what I struggle with most of the time when writing stories. Roleplaying has made it possible to express some of the ideas without having to worry about descriptions too much.

Sites I use and have used include, Quotev and Roleplay Me (don't use anymore). I found Story Teller Circle while browsing on the internet for roleplay websites because I was bored and here I am now. Fandoms I like and feel comfortable doing: Harry Potter and My Hero Academia (rather new to). I'm open to other fandoms too and I'm keen to try them out here too.

Can't wait to start roleplaying on this site!

Last edited:
Welcome to STC! If you have any questions about anything do not hesitate to ask!

You use to use Quotev?! Me too XD Though I haven’t really been properly active in like... A year though. And only recently said I’m not active buuut anyways. Action with a hint of romance is always always good >w<

Welcome to STC! If you have any questions about anything do not hesitate to ask!

You use to use Quotev?! Me too XD Though I haven’t really been properly active in like... A year though. And only recently said I’m not active buuut anyways. Action with a hint of romance is always always good >w<
Thank you

Welcome to Storyteller's Elliot!
I'm a romance fanatic and I love the crime syndicate idea (though I have a vague idea for a plot but not RP's have really come up yet))
But, regardless enjoy yourself!!

Welcome to Storyteller's Elliot!
I'm a romance fanatic and I love the crime syndicate idea (though I have a vague idea for a plot but not RP's have really come up yet))
But, regardless enjoy yourself!!
Thank you very much. Hopefully we'll be able do a crime RP with each other someday :)

Last edited:
Back