GREETINGS!

chchcherribomb

Imma gamer don't tell me to get a life,I have many
Hi there! I'm interested in joining this site. One of my friends had recommended it to me, telling me it was pretty decent, had active staff, active people, and very interesting OOC topics. I'm a semi-lit (Para to multi-para) roleplayer who is interested in the following topics/fandoms and am looking forward to being approved so I can get to know this site better and perhaps meet new people with similar interests:
  • Alice in wonderland
  • Hazbin Hotel
  • Vampires/werewolves/witches
  • extraterrestrials

Hi there! Wanted to thank you for the follow since this is the only way that I can, still not approved. But nice to meet you! I'm a lit writer, so I tend to write a lot of paras in my posts and that can turn some people off. But hey, when you're a writer, you write a lot, am I right? But interesting fandom choices you have there. I do enjoy me some good werewolf, vampire, and witch stuff myself. Are there any genres or topics that you're looking forward to doing?

hello, you are very welcome for the follow! and thank you for one as well uwu I hope you get approved soon!
and what I am most looking forward to is Vampire's and werewolfs, I'm kinda a nerd when it comes to those ngl

Last edited:
hello, you are very welcome for the follow! and thank you for one as well uwu I hope you get approved soon!
and what I am most looking forward to is Vampire's and werewolfs, I'm kinda a nerd when it comes to those ngl

Thank you kindly! I'm hoping so soon too! I have a ton of ideas that I'm ready to post and a lot of topics I'm looking to jump into. Vampires and werewolves are super cool! I love those types of things as well. I'd totally be down to do that with you when I'm finally able to!

That would be super cool! what other kinds of topics do you wanna get into? Also, who, in your opinion, writes the best vampire's and werewolf novels?

Outside of those, I'm looking forward to joining the Avatar RP, as well as the Rune Wars one, and Nexus! Probably gonna post my own vampire/werewolf thing too once I get approved. (Finger's crossed it's soon. It's been a week.) Truthfully, haven't read many novels starting them. I tried Twilight once back when I was in middle school and that's all I touched on.

Ooo, I love Avatar, my friend is in that one, and I herd it's, also, I am pretty sure they made the nexus one? idk, but it's thier charters name, so maybe? And it took me forever to get approved, so I understand you pain there, :D. understandible, Twilight is a pretty good series, (me, having read them all over 20 times lol) but you seem to be in the know of vampires. I wish you the best of luck in getting approved!

Avatar was such a huge part of my childhood, I'm looking forward to join that thread when I finally can. How long did it take you to get approved? Twilight is good, yeah! I've taken to watching the Originals on Netflix too and that's pretty cool to watch. Haha, yeah! I know a bit about 'em for sure. I came up with a lot of lore and stuff for my own I started a year or so ago. XD But thank you!

indeed! Avatar was such a good show, and legand of korra was good as well. I think it took me like the most two weeks, was also a time where most of the staff was taking breaks, so I don't blame anyone. The originals is very good, favorite charter? I definatley love writing my own vampire novels, were your novels more of the gore side, or romance side of vampires?

They were! I'm hyped for the new series coming to Netflix soon. Understandable. I know people have lives outside of online and need to step back every now and then. If it's two weeks, at least I'm half-way there now. lol As for favorite character in The Originals, I'd have to say, Elijah. Mine had a mixture of both in them. What about yours?

ah yeah boi, love Elijah, and that was just for me, for my few friends only like 4 or 5 days, and I would say mine was more on the gore side, though I did have like, a few romance scenes, witch ended in more gore, as ya know edgy teen days XD

Ah, good love those edgy teen days, am I right? XD Mine was like a rivalry between vampires and werewolves, but with a ton of other elements mixed in. There were hunters that tried to kill them and so much more.

ah yes, love those days XD, that sounds pretty cool though, it's kinda funny how Hunters aray from multiple diffrent catigories in so many diffrent books.

Gotta love 'em. XD Indeed! My hunters also have different categories in mine, their skill level depending on their rank and what they could or couldn't hunt. And if they ever encountered someone that was out of their league, uh oh.

All this talk really has sparked my interest for working on that project again. XD

Nice to have you here! I too am waiting in approval limbo. Must admit not much experience in most of those genres, but I do like stories with interesting aliens! I personally am a fan of the Tines from A Fire Upon the Deep.

Back