New User greetings

Shadowmare

hello everyone I a new here, a bit about myself, I've been roleplaying for about six years now mainly on amino but I wanted to find another site to role-play on, I am 20 years of age and have no triggers whatsoever yes while my rps may include sexual themes it won't be the focus of the main plot, same goes for romance if anyone is open to role-playing with me then let me know my dos are alway opened to those who want to talk or rp,

im open to discussing original plots too

im into numerous fandoms which I will also list down below

These are a list of fandoms I love to base my RPs off so feel free take a look through this list to see if you would want to any of these down below!

The Lion King
Moana Frozen
Ice age
Zootopia
Warriors
Wings of fire
Once upon a time
Assassins creed black flag

Assassins creed oddesy
The elder scrolls V skyrim
Legend of the Guardians
Rise of the guardians
Miraculous ladybug
Spirit

Furries Pokemon
Cats and dogs(if you have seen that those movies)
Httyd
My hero academia
Mlp
The dragon prince
Adventure time
Any Disney film
Fruits basket
Kamisama kiss
Ouran high school host club
Naruto
Boruto: naruto next generations Soul eater
Akatsuki no yona
Kill La kill

Coraline
Teen Titans DC
Marval
Harry Potter

Snow White with the red hair
kung fu panda
descendants
locke and key
apex legands
the umbrella academy

Last edited:
Greetings! Wow, that is a nice list of fandoms. I am not much into fandoms, myself, but I know a few people on here with similar interests. What is your favorite theme in RPs?

Be sure to read through the rules and the Account Approval Guide so you can get approved and playing as quickly and smoothly as possible.

Hello I hope you feel Welcome to are new server and if you need to talk to someone just shoot me a message.
P.S Dont accept strange candy.

What do you find to be more rewarding? Creating a character within an established universe or one for an original setting? Or does it not change either way?

Hi and welcome! Wow, you sure are into a lot of fandoms. XD I'm into some of the same as you are! Always nice to see other people into the same things as you. What's your favorite genre/topic to write about in rps? Romance? Fantasy? Adventure? Horror? Sci-Fi? Etc, etc...

Back