New User Greetings!

Rwac96

Dork Knight
Hello, the name's Rwac96 and I'm a roleplayer. I created this account to hone in my writing skills.

Reactions: Dan
Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. If you need a mentor/guide I would be happy to help. You can ask me any questions you have. And maybe once you get approved we can maybe Role play together. You seem really cool and I would like to get to know and help you. Maybe if you do Roleplay we could do fantasy because I'm a huge fantasy nerd. We hope you enjoy your stay here. Welcome!

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. If you need a mentor/guide I would be happy to help. You can ask me any questions you have. And maybe once you get approved we can maybe Role play together. You seem really cool and I would like to get to know and help you. Maybe if you do Roleplay we could do fantasy because I'm a huge fantasy nerd. We hope you enjoy your stay here. Welcome!

Thank you very much, and I'd very much like to do a fantasy Roleplay in the near future.

Back