1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Griffith's Art Dump [Commissions Closed]

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by Griffith, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Griffith

Griffith Killer Queen Staff Member Designer

GRIFFITH'S ART DUMP!

I'm so happy there's an artwork section here! I'll post more when I get the time.

IMG_5263.jpg

2. Griffith

[​IMG]

Did this a while back, I'm still really proud of this.

Scalerender and garlic like this.
  3. garlic

garlic an important addition to any meal

oh gosh your art's hella good

(also, a version of Joshuu thats Actually Cute? how???)

4. Griffith

magic, my dude. magic.

Also because I'm hella biased towards Joshuu, gosh I love that loser so much.

5. Griffith

[​IMG]

more fem art of the biggest loser in Jojolion because I can : ^)

Scalerender likes this.
  6. Griffith

[​IMG]

Drew mah girl Janeway from the rwby RP

Scalerender likes this.
  7. Griffith

[​IMG]

More original art.

Should I open commissions after exams...?

8. Drakey

Drakey A shape-shifting Dragon God

yes, yes you should

Also, is it alright if I use the redhead for rps?

9. Griffith

Ah I'm already using it for one, but go ahead, it's just a faceclaim. Just remember to credit me and you're good : )

10. Drakey

Drakey A shape-shifting Dragon God

ok, and...goddamned redheads...thank god its a dude

11. shadowfire230

shadowfire230 Member

okay I really like your art style it's amazing

12. Griffith

[​IMG]

Dabbled in some gore/body horror art, thought I'd share it here. It's not that realistic/explicit but I hid it just in case.

13. Griffith

IMG_6274.JPG

So... my exams end on the 10th. I've got a bit of free time before my results come out so I've decided to open up for a few commissions during the week or two of break. I might sporadically open up commissions now and then after that, but it won't be on a constant basis.

Commissions will be on a first come first serve basis, but I'll try to take everyone's requests.

14. Lazzamore

Lazzamore WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

I just so happen to be in the market for a particular image, can't seem to draw it and I can't seem to find one.

In my RP on this site, I introduced a race of Sirens. I thought this made sense IC to introduce such a creature; But don't feel comfortable with any pictures on the internet to describe them.

Anyway, I love the idea of my race and want to write about them, I just can't find a picture for them, and my colorizing skills are lacking. I have a reference drawing up if you want it, It is just not good enough for me. I was hoping you could draw one for me, If you don't mind accepting one early (don't draw it early, I'm just 'pre-ordering')?

The Character is a siren; They are beautiful human women with Bird-wings separate from their arms, bird talons for feet, and a large finned tail for stability. The wings are preferably green with peacock-like feathers sticking out for decoration. It's all from the traditional Greek interpretation, the only way I changed it was that they have a musk that muddles thinking. It must NOT be nsfw or inappropriate at all, though it should reflect that they are quite beautiful. Just, Y'know, in a way that lets me google it with kids hanging around.

15. Griffith

I'll do my best! PM me more details.

Just a note: preordering is fine, but I won't be able to deliver until after the 10th : )

Scalerender likes this.
  16. _BB_

_BB_ Resident Bard

...may I also pre-order? I'm gonna PM you XD

17. Griffith

[​IMG]

The request done for @Lazzamore .

Commissions are officially open!

18. Kaia13

Kaia13 New Member

I like your elf that you posted earlier. My typical go-to character is an elven archer/rogue. Could you do a full-body picture of that one?

19. Enki

Enki Basileus kai autokratōr Rhomaiōn

Say, you're doing commissions, huh? Are they free?

20. Griffith

@Kaia13 certainly. PM me to discuss the details.

@Enki Yes, indeed they are.