Gwen x Sam 1x1

Mistress of Anarchy

The Mistress of the Grand Eclipse
@geniusinmath

Sam drove up to her house. It was a breathtaking sight, with sparkling stained glass windows that looked like gems, and the house itself was enormous. Sam turned around to the backseat and asked Gwen, "Are you ready?"

Last edited:
@Mistress of Anarchy

Gwen sees Sam as she fasten her Mary Jane shoes. She says to Sam, "I sure am. It is so nice to meet you Sam. How are you today? I hope I do well with you. This is my 1st day with you."

((googling Mary Jane shoes))

Sam smiled, and led her into the house, offering her hand. Her strangely reptilian eyes sparkled with excitement.

Gwen smiles as she took Sam's hand, "I am happy that you picked me. You are very cool. Any rules I have to follow in your home?"

Sam thought for a moment. "The basic ones you'd expect. Oh, and do NOT go into the basement at night. I have stuff in there that could seriously hurt you. On second thought, just don't go in there."

Gwen smiles, "Don't you worry about me breaking the rule or go in there. I can't wait to see what I do here with you. Anyway, what should we do first?"

Last edited:
Gwen smiles, "Whatever you like to fix me is fine by me. There is only 3 foods I am allergic to. Yams, cranberry sauce, and pies. What did you have in mind?"

Gwen said, "Well Sam, on my 4th birthday I thought I was getting cake like most if not all 4 year old people. My former mom tricked me and said here you go darling. She presented me with a blueberry pie and said enjoy. I took 1 bite of it and it made me swell up like a balloon. She said I thought it was cake but she made a mistake. It took me a week to get back to normal."

Gwen said, "I am not. Just the pies, cranberry sauce, and yams Sam. I just hope we are still cool."

Sam slowly turned away from her. "Okayyy.." She took a saucepan out of one of the cupboards and put it on the stove. "Can you and Spark go into the garden and grab some veggies? Spark knows how many I need, so you don't have to worry about it."

Gwen goes with Spark. She introduced herself to Spark before continuing to get the things they need, "Hi there. I'm Gwen. I won't hurt you. It is wonderful to meet you. And you are?"

Back