New User Haaiyaaa everyone!!!

Shen Himmin

aaayyeeee... just joined the site since i was practically dragged here by another player (Vague o3) as a type of payment XD... and i have to say, i ain't disappointed..they kept saying that it is a fun site for roleplayers and i have to agree... they even shared the roleplay forums that they're part of... really excited to be here and meet other peeps who have creative minds and maybe even make a few friends...

aye welcome!!! I rp with them lol

I hope you find people here that fit your style!! If you end up having any questions feel free to shoot them my way :) (I'm not a mod, just like to be helpful)

Q: What are the main genres you roleplay/what genres do you prefer?

Welcome to STC! I'm glad Vague o3 dragged you over here >w< If you need any help finding your way around or anything then feel free to ask me! This also includes other staff and.. whoever you feel comfortable with asking for help really XD everyone here is really nice so need to feel shy or anything ^-^
I have a question too!
Do you like roleplaying in groups or just with one other person?

aye welcome!!! I rp with them lol

I hope you find people here that fit your style!! If you end up having any questions feel free to shoot them my way :) (I'm not a mod, just like to be helpful)
oh? lol. Are the characters they make as cold and brutal as the others?

Thank you for the help! I might actually shoot too many questions later on once I am settled in :D

Welcome to STC! I'm glad Vague o3 dragged you over here >w< If you need any help finding your way around or anything then feel free to ask me! This also includes other staff and.. whoever you feel comfortable with asking for help really XD everyone here is really nice so need to feel shy or anything ^-^
I have a question too!
Do you like roleplaying in groups or just with one other person?
Thank you! Good to be here :D

I have yet to actually know the feel of group roleplays since I only had experience in collaboration. I will try on the group roleplay and see where it goes

oh? lol. Are the characters they make as cold and brutal as the others?

Thank you for the help! I might actually shoot too many questions later on once I am settled in :D
Actually, the character is sort of wholesome although a bit rough around the edges in nature.

Back