New User Hallo!

Hello, I am Stephan Strasser. That name isn't my real name, put simply it's my main characters name, he's isn't a self insert and does not reflect my views. I joined when the site I was on (it was the bastard of all social networking Google+), I left once I realized it was full of idiots edge lords and overall human filth. It was creatively restrictive and seemed to foster only the most bland and generic of characters stories and starters and such.

I like to be unconventional with my writing stories and characters, case and point being my character who is a vampire who joined the third reich. (not saying the name since no matter the context it seems to get people mad) and following the adventures of a vampire who fights in a war and hoping to turn it into an alternate history story with sci fi elements (elements as in it won't have lasers and flying cars but have advanced ballistic weapons or vehicles and such).

However despite my current belief I am good at Roleplaying I'd still like a tutorial on how things work around here.

Back