Hallowed Haven (The Angel realm sign up)

Annie

Looking for some celestial beings to make up the Hallowed Haven.

I am looking for a maximum of thirteen other angels to help make up the realm (I will have two so in all there will be 15 angels) The ranks or jobs that will be available (to name a few) are:
Arch Angels (x4 x3)- These are the commanders of the other factions/jobs, they receive instructions from the highest being.- 1 Arch Angel spot taken. There is room for Three More. (If you want an arch angel position please tell me which group your Arch Angel wants to be commander over. The Reaper Commander is taken.)
Messengers (x3)- These are the angels that deliver divine messages to mortals.
Peace Bringers/Reapers (x2)- These are also known as angels of death, despite their bad reputation they are generally very gentle, and caring toward their charges they have come to collect, they are not scary in appearance unless the mortal they have come for isn't worthy to come into Hallowed Haven.
Comfort angels (x3)- These angels go to mortals who are suffering a loss, a rough day, the young, the frightened, the meek and, well comfort them. On rare occasions they also might have to do some protecting too, like a guardian angel would have to do.- 1 Comfort Angel spot taken. There is room for Two More.
Guardian Angels (x3 x2)- Pretty self explanatory. These angels are essentially protectors. They are the ones generally unseen that are fighting battles to keep mortals safe from the unseen enemies. Every once in a while the battles can become visible to the mortal eye. - 1 Guardian Angel spot taken there is room for Two More.

The angels do receive assignments in the mortal realm, so they are not always stuck in HH (Hallowed Haven), there will be branches off of the main area to be able to 'go aboard' and the same rules apply to the rest of Nexus. Other storytellers can request an angel to be in their arch if they wish and vice versa.... That is up to the other storytellers. I would like the Angel realm to work together with all of the other areas of Nexus at a future date if there is an interest.

Last edited:
Thats what I am thinking. And depending on interest I will adjust as needed. I am going to have two angels, one is a comfort angel and I haven't decided if the other will be an arch or guardian yet. So it may end up being three of each and if I have to I will change the amount of players.

Well I have updated yet again. I decided to allow more space for others and crossing my fingers this gains interest.

May I be a reaper?
(Please tell me if there are any requirements for the appearance, what the angels normally look like, and stuff like that.
...Weapons? Do we have to have a scythe?)

Last edited:
May I be a reaper?
(Please tell me if there are any requirements for the appearance, what the angels normally look like, and stuff like that.
...Weapons? Do we have to have a scythe?)
I also want to know about the appearance

Hi everyone sorry about my delayed response it's been a crazy few weeks. I am on my phone as I type this because I have not slowed down long enough to get online with my laptop.

At this point in time everything is still in development, I'm getting a feel for how many are interested and it seems many are. As soon as I get space to breathe and am able to sit down and plan things out I will. At this moment I'm think a scythe might be too cliche and I prefer the term Peace Bringer or something less intimidating than Reaper. If that makes sense.

... I kinda like intimidating.
And why call them peace bringers? I understand the need for a unique name, but Reapers are what they are. Peace Bringers kinda seems to negate the sadness and grim (HA!) nature of their job.

... I kinda like intimidating.
And why call them peace bringers? I understand the need for a unique name, but Reapers are what they are. Peace Bringers kinda seems to negate the sadness and grim (HA!) nature of their job.

In answer to your question.... did you not read my description of the "Peace Bringers". They only time the name Reaper applies is IF the soul they came to collect doesn't get the privilege of joining the ranks of Haven. That's when they become intimidating. These angels are there to bring peace to the dying souls not fear and intimidation, unless they deserve it.

As for how angels look. They look just like regular humans in both human and angelic form. They never reveal themselves to mortals unless they have the go ahead from superiors or in certain circumstances. Their wings are varying shades of white/pastels (Possibly different variants of pastels/white depending on which class) and for the Peace Bringers (reapers) varying shades of Blue or blue/black combo. Like I said I am still working on details.

I have included a picture of my angel, Ambrosia. She looks like a human, just with wings, and her wings are only visible to those that know she's an angel or other angels.

Nice name. Thank you for your explanation. I did read your description, and any ignorance on my part was not intended. Sorry.

Back