Hallowed Haven (The Angel realm sign up)

If you can't tell, I'm really interested in the world and want to know everything. You don't have to give all the explanation.

(If you need a villain, I have an easy option. Lucifer.)

Last edited:
I understand that this is still in development, but do you have a timetable for when this'll be released?
I'm gonna switch to a guardian angel.

Good news! I've created a character, (Who's name, now that I think about it, is also a sexual innuendo! Yippee!) Is it okay for an angel who is not a reaper to have black wings?

I'm very behind right now and I'm so sorry for that. Real life is suddenly very hectic right now. I am going to try to aim for sometime in August unless life decides to slow down and allow me to get this up and going soon. (This is in answer to the time table question.)

Okay, As I am getting very confused on who wants what stations PLEASE make your FINAL decisions now and post the name of your character as well, if you have a name for him or her. If you are choosing an Arch Angel please tell me which faction you want to be the leader/second in command of. This will be the final list. I need definitive decisions so I can put the correct number of spots to fill beside each one and update the information in the beginning of this thread.

Arch Angel: Comfort Angel Leader: Kalmiya- Annie
Comfort Angel: Ambrosia - Annie

Last edited:
We talked, but i post it here too for convenience.

Archangel of the reapers: Janardan

Hey everyone. I am at a stand still, temporarily, on the angel stuff because we are in the process of trying to find out if we can purchase the home next to us. I don't know how soon I will be back in the 'angel realm' creation phase. I am laying low online till we figure out what we are doing.

Back