comic

Greetings. Welcome to Telira, Reclaimers. My name is 5505 Sacred Vagrant, a lower-class Monitor. I oversee this outpost and all of its duties. I can assure you that all systems are functional and ready for deployment on-demand. I'll admit, your arrival was unexpected, as was the arrival of your aggressive opposers. You are several thousand years late, and I'm afraid I've neglected my duties of certain procedures as of late. Do not worry, however, I have things well under control.
I see you're preparing for ground deployment. A bit brash and unnecessary, but nevertheless, I will have my sentinels stand down for your approach. I will greet you shortly after I deal with this latest... 'problem'.

************​

Character Sheets
Name/Age:
Specialization:
Rank/Gender:
Equipment/Weapons:
Personality/Appearance:
Background Information:

If you need assistance on the sheet, please visit Halopedia or any other informational site relating to Halo concerning your question. I will share that Spartan-III's will share ranks with NAVCOM Enlisted ranks, while ODST's will have UNICOM Enlisted ranks.

Thank you for your time and interest. If you wish to join, please provide me with a piece of your literature from any roleplay of your choosing to show me your talents and grammatical skill. I know we're not all perfect, I'm definitely not, and I'm not expecting perfection, but I am looking for more than third-grade level grammar. Also, it'd be a huge bonus if you were either an active member, or at least post once a week at minimum. If you don't post in a seven-day period and fail to provide a valid reason for failing to participate, your characters will be autoed to progress the story. If you fail to post in a thirty-day period and fail to provide a valid reason for failing to participate, your characters will be taken, and either absorbed into somebody else's cast, or killed off, and you will be subsequently removed from the rp. You heard it here, so... that's my warning. I don't ask a lot of my roleplayers aside from reasonable grammar and reasonable participation. If you want to join, then don't disappoint me by losing interest the moment things start. if you think you'll stick around for the long haul, then I welcome you with open arms.

This roleplay does have a planned ending in mind, so there is an endgame to reach that I will not yet share, but just know that this isn't set to be some never endings story flying dragon nonsense. Not that the movie is bad, I love the series, but you get my point. This is a story, but I'm perfectly happen to extend it if you want to share ideas with me, maybe add more to the plot. Hell, I'd be down for the Banished to make an appearance if it would be desired. Feel free to share with me your comments, questions, and concerns, I'd be happy to listen to you and assist you if need-be.

Alright, that's all, Reclaimers. Stay Green.

OOC thread;

************​

Current Cast
THE VENERABLE RUBY CREW
Baltair MacAilein, Captain - @comic
Xoco, Smart AI - @comic

Last edited:
Back