Open Hanahaki? Isn't that fake?

Cloudy Moon

Hidden in storm is a gem unseen
Pain
A violent pain ripped through her body as a cough passed her lips. One after another coughs would run through her body,tears beginning to form in her eyes from the constant pain. Feeling something coming up she would run to her bathroom and with one final cough crimson liquid dripped from her mouth. However something caught her attention. Laying in the crimson tinted water black rose petals floated,almost in a teasing manner.

Two weeks had passed since that day,The female had come to realize that she had a sickness said to lay only in legend. The fabled ”Hanahaki Disease” This supposedly fictional disease… Then again in a world where you are born with or gifted with magic. What can really be labeled fiction or reality? The disease forms in the heart or lungs of the victim of unrequited love or what the victim believes to be unrequited,the victim will begin to cough up or even puke up flowers with a mix of blood. Rendering the victim unable to breathe if nothing is done. There are only two ways to cure the sickness or so she heard. Removing the core of the plant from the heart of the victim which will remove all feelings and leave them emotionless, Or..A kiss from the one who they loved,and it couldn’t be just any kiss but a kiss of true love.She knew it wasn’t possible, however her friends were urging her to try and talk to her crush,who little did she know cared for her deeply.

She would take a deep breath looking at herself in the mirror. Making sure to run her eyes over every detail of herself while she still looked remotely healthy. Her short brown-ish red hair that framed her plump face well,her full lips and doe like dual colored eyes.The left an enchanting emerald green the right a subtle but enveloping brown. She would sigh and smile at herself as she smoothed her hands over the black blouse she wore,straightening out the white skirt,it had a layed of black lace over the fabric in a pattern of roses…Ironic.

Leaning down she would make sure her flats were secured before heading to the Gran Blue Academy where she attended. It was the most prestigious magical academy in the country,it was also the place she met the one she had fallen so hard for. Walking with her childhood best friend she would listen as they nagged her to do something. To at least try to talk to them. She agreed in vain knowing it wouldn’t do anything. Taking a deep breath she would walk towards the one, (muse B) whom she had loved for so long. Taking a breath she would tap their shoulder “Hello.. Could I speak with you during lunch on rooftop? ”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In the universe this takes place in everyone has an ability or a specialized Mana. It can be taken however you like. This can be with any pairing. FxM FxF or MxM I have a male character which would work for this as well. I am looking for a muse B. Please message me if you are interested or even a comment would suffice. This has been a starter/plot i have been working on for a whil

Back