Status
Not open for further replies.
Once she consumed all the food she could handle, Olive sat at a nearby table to rest her feet. The night was going well and she relaxed, no longer paying any mind to what the future held for her. All that mattered was the present.

When she heard the DJ change the music, she hopped up from her seat in excitement. There was a bright smile on her face as she exclaimed, "I love this song!"

View attachment 3584

Right after she did that, Georgia approached her. Olive nodded her head vigorously and said, "I'd be happy to dance with you, Georgia!"

Olive held her hand out to her friend, wanting to lead her to the dance floor.

@Minerva

Once she consumed all the food she could handle, Olive sat at a nearby table to rest her feet. The night was going well and she relaxed, no longer paying any mind to what the future held for her. All that mattered was the present.

When she heard the DJ change the music, she hopped up from her seat in excitement. There was a bright smile on her face as she exclaimed, "I love this song!"

View attachment 3584

Right after she did that, Georgia approached her. Olive nodded her head vigorously and said, "I'd be happy to dance with you, Georgia!"

Olive held her hand out to her friend, wanting to lead her to the dance floor.

@Minerva
Georgia gave a small bow as she was lead out. "Your dress looks nice." She said with a small smile. She folded the fan up and tucked it into her dress.

Once they were out on the dance floor, Georgia cautiously reached out to grab Olive's arms so they could dance. "Thank you." She said calmly and quietly.​

Georgia gave a small bow as she was lead out. "Your dress looks nice." She said with a small smile. She folded the fan up and tucked it into her dress.

Once they were out on the dance floor, Georgia cautiously reached out to grab Olive's arms so they could dance. "Thank you." She said calmly and quietly.​

"Thank you, Georgia. Sis gave it to me as a going-away present," she replied, her smile never disappearing from her face. Once they made it to the dance floor, Olive mimicked Georgia and held her close and together, they danced, swaying along to the beautiful music.

View attachment 3585

Eventually, Olive spoke. "Well, now that we can finally talk... how was your break?"

@Minerva

Caroline didn't mind it too much, but she's gotta admit. Between the couples dancing, and even between the awkward slow dancing between Aurelio and Pyry, Caroline felt a little bit lonely. Not to mention, a much more stronger feeling of embaressment. Her dancing was objectively bad, after all. But....ah, screw it. It was now or never. She either would be sitting down watching all the fun unfold, or she could be a part of it!

But first, the future Alice wanted a partner. Caroline took a deep breath.
"...Um...does anyone want to...slow dance with me?"

Then, again, Caroline's bad dancing skills were made known quite a few years ago, was it possible no one wnaged to dance with her and her two left feet?

@Yun Lee @Open for interaction

"What?! I...that's not..." Realizing that this was a lost cause, Aurelio could only sigh and give in. Tightening his grip on Pyry as she requested, he also went ahead and began to take the lead. "I hope you relish this little trick. The second this song ends, I'm back on duty. Don't think I've forgotten what you said about the punch."

@Jeremi

---

Caroline would be offered a hand. "I hate to see a pretty girl all on her own," Jay said with a cool smile. "Wanna dance, Caroline?"

@MelodyMeister

"What?! I...that's not..." Realizing that this was a lost cause, Aurelio could only sigh and give in. Tightening his grip on Pyry as she requested, he also went ahead and began to take the lead. "I hope you relish this little trick. The second this song ends, I'm back on duty. Don't think I've forgotten what you said about the punch."

@Jeremi

---

Caroline would be offered a hand. "I hate to see a pretty girl all on her own," Jay said with a cool smile. "Wanna dance, Caroline?"

@MelodyMeister

"Well I didn't know you were a drinker,"
Pyry replied to Aurelio with a hint of a smirk on her lips. "Everyone finds pleasure and fun from some place after all."

@Yun Lee

Aurelio sputtered. "That...that isn't what I meant and you know it! Is this a game to you, Pyry? Do you enjoy knowing that unwitting students may be getting drunk or high right now, and you're preventing me from stopping it? Is that something that brings you satisfaction?!"

@Jeremi

Aurelio gave all around him a highly disapproving glare. "Must I...no, of course I'm the one that must remind you all that classes begin tomorrow. If you expect me to sit by and let Mallory..." He looked up, now seeing her with Penelope. "Are they slow dancing?! I need to stop this before-mmph!"

Aurelio found himself silenced by a spinach puff. As he tried to quickly swallow it down, the group's savior flashed a cheeky grin. "Hey guys!" Jay waved. "Great little shindig, eh?"

AAA_blk-pants-brown-shoes-1-1024x1024.jpg

@Jeremi @Sark @Crow @MelodyMeister @Minerva

---

"Soooooo good!" Rochelle cried dreamily, continuing to eat. "Oh man...I've never had anything like it!"

@Lucky @Takumi @M a r @Alex Azure

---

"W-w-w-what????" Penelope immediately tensed, face turning a bright red as Mallory pulled her close. "I...I uh...I...I'm j-just worried! You're my roommate, a-and weren't well...!"

@Archmage Jeremiah

A glint in her eye, Mallory blew Aurelio a kiss, and waved him off with a smug grin. Turning her full attention to Penelope, she quietly giggled. "Don't worry, just follow my lead," the junior doctor said softly as she guided Penelope in a basic waltz. A more genuine smile crossed her countenance, and her body relaxed as she got lost in the moment, in stark contrast to Penelope.

@Yun Lee

@Jeremi @M a r @Minerva @Crow @Sark @MelodyMeister

Mallory would feel Aurelio's glare boring into her as she danced, while Penelope slowly started to get into the waltz a bit. Head down, she concentrated on not stepping on Mallory's feet by accident, but even so she had a small smile on her face, enjoying herself.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Aurelio sputtered. "That...that isn't what I meant and you know it! Is this a game to you, Pyry? Do you enjoy knowing that unwitting students may be getting drunk or high right now, and you're preventing me from stopping it? Is that something that brings you satisfaction?!"

@Jeremi

"I don't really have 'fun'."
She replied coolly as they continued their dance. "Nor do I get satisfaction from things. Is that why you do what you do? Satisfaction? Or perhaps...obsession? Everyone here has something to prove. A legacy hanging over us like a guillotine. Ready. To." Again she took control of the dance twirling Aurelio around ending with him being bent backwards Pyry's cold breath hitting him right in his face like a winter breeze. "Snap."

@Yun Lee

"Thank you, Georgia. Sis gave it to me as a going-away present," she replied, her smile never disappearing from her face. Once they made it to the dance floor, Olive mimicked Georgia and held her close and together, they danced, swaying along to the beautiful music.

View attachment 3585

Eventually, Olive spoke. "Well, now that we can finally talk... how was your break?"

@Minerva

Georgia laughed. "Oh, it was great. We took a trip to England and Israel with a few stops in Moscow and Poland. Just learned some family history so I know how important my duty is." She said, shrugging her shoulders. “I hope yours went well!”​

Last edited:
"Tch-!" Aurelio's eyes widened as Pyry caught him off guard. But they quickly narrowed as he glared at her. "Satisfaction? Obsession? My destiny is my duty. It's an honor to take up the mantle of my father, and his father, all the way back to the beginning of our story. I'll be stopping that guillotine dead in its tracks...but I wonder if you'll do the same."

@Jeremi

"Tch-!" Aurelio's eyes widened as Pyry caught him off guard. But they quickly narrowed as he glared at her. "Satisfaction? Obsession? My destiny is my duty. It's an honor to take up the mantle of my father, and his father, all the way back to the beginning of our story. I'll be stopping that guillotine dead in its tracks...but I wonder if you'll do the same."

@Jeremi

"How boring..."
Pyry had read him from cover to cover and found him lacking. "Here I was hoping for something unique...and to answer your question." She leaned in and whispered into his ear. "I'll personally order the execution."

@Yun Lee

Caroline looked at Jay amazed for a moment. Her? Pretty? Maybe Caroline's standards were too low, but she wasn't expecting Jay to offer a dance. She thought that it would be maybe like, some obscure main character from a story that needs digging to find. Not Robin Hood, of all people.

Caroline placed her hand on his, and came closer, smiling.
"Let's dance, shall we?"
She began to do some slow movements, encouraging Jay to do the same. "Sorry, I'm not very good at dancing....by the way, are you excited for Legacy Day?
She was just sooo good at small talk (espically with boys), wasn't she?
@Yun Lee

Jay smiled at Caroline as he followed her movements. "Yeah, I guess. I mean...I'm not sure I like the idea of signing myself to a fate when I'm not even twenty yet, but..." A commotion from a bit further on the dancefloor caught his attention. "...sorry, Caroline. I'll be right back."

"Y-You...ugh!" Aurelio pulled himself up and wrenched free from Pyry. "This dance is over. Find somebody else to torment. And you'd better hurry, because once you step out of tgis school you're going to be alone in that ice palace of yours for all eternity!"

"W-Woah! Dude..." Rochelle stopped eating and rushed to the scene. "That was pretty uncalled for."

"Oh what, and her constant ribbing of me was perfectly justified?! What are you even doing, anyway? You're supposed to want to kill a baby, and yet Pyry is more a villainess than you could ever be! Ms. Blackwood must be so ashamed to know her legacy has fallen to you!"

That was all Aurelio had time to say before a fist connected with his jaw. The sheriff fell to the ground, holding his cheek. From above, Jay glared down at him, fist clenched.

"Just because you're a villain doesn't mean you have to be an asshole to everyone! Not all of us are as excited to terrorize people like you are!"

"You...how dare you?!" From his place on the ground, Aurelio tackled Jay, and the two began wrestling on the dancefloor.

"Jackass!"

"Miscreant!"

"THAT'S QUITE ENOUGH!!"

Mr. Dallas stormed onto the scene, pulling Jay off Aurelio and holding him back. Mrs. Charming rushed forward and did the same to Aurelio. "What in tarnation has gotten into you boys?! This is supposed to be a party!"

Jay struggled to get loose. "H-He started it! He insulted Pyry and Rochelle!"

"Oh, and that makes you hitting me okay?!" Aurelio attempted to break free, himself. "Robin Hood is supposed to be a gentleman thief, not some primal brute!"

"Did you not hear Mr. Dallas? That's enough!" Mrs. Charming's stern voice cut through the tension like a knife, shutting both up. "I have no idea what started this fight, but I'm making sure it ends for good. Starting tomorrow, the both of you are foregoing your electives and attending Peer Mediation until all of this is resolved!"

"B-But..."

"No buts, Aurelio. This has gone on long enough." She let him go, crossing her arms. "Now go and find Daisuke. We think he wandered off into the Enchanted Forest."

With enraged grumbling, Aurelio stormed off out of the party. Mr. Dallas let Jay go with a slight shove. "Don't think you're off the hook either, bucko. You're helping Ludovica clean up tonight."

Mrs. Charming sighed, turning to the others at the party. "I'm...sorry you all had to see that," she said. Her tone had softened now, and she did seem truly remorseful. "Please don't let what happened just now ruin tonight, okay? This is a really nice party, and you should all be enjoying your senior year."

With that, the two teachers moved off, and the DJ quickly chose a song to help everyone lighten up.

Godiva rushed over to Pyry, horrified for her roommate. "Ohmaigosh! Pyry!!! Are you okay????"

"Yeah...are you?" Rochelle frowned, shifting uncomfortably. "I'm sorry I didn't do more. Mediation is not my strong suit."

Jay slowly walked to Caroline, rubbing his neck. "Heh, uh...sorry for that. I owe you a dance."

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Minerva @M a r @Archmage Jeremiah @ShadowCoyote0 @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Takumi @Neko Shogun @York @Lissamel @Alex Azure @Crow @Sark

Pyry's expression didn't change as Aurelio threw his insults in her face, nor did it change when the situation calmed down. " I appreciate the sentiment, but as you can I am fine." She assured Godiva and Rochelle. "They were just words. Rabid words, in fact. Come." She feigned a smile towards the two. "Let's get back to enjoying the party."

@Yun Lee

Mallory would feel Aurelio's glare boring into her as she danced, while Penelope slowly started to get into the waltz a bit. Head down, she concentrated on not stepping on Mallory's feet by accident, but even so she had a small smile on her face, enjoying herself.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Glancing over her shoulder to find Aurelio and Jay causing a scene, Mallory glowered at the two of them. But turning around to find Penelope following her feet; focusing on the dance with a smile on her face; it melted the haunted doctor's heart. As the song changed, Mallory quickened the pace of their waltz to match the new tempo, but kept the steps simple. "I'm sorry, Penelope, for scaring you," she quietly apologized. "I was worried about you, too. It just..." Mallory huffed and lightly shook her head, "No, it was inexcusable to vent my frustrations like that. I'm sorry," she reiterated.

@Yun Lee @whoever

Of course after what just transpired, Crescent awkwardly stood there. It was obvious that she wanted to help mediate, but she didn't step in. She just froze in place and watched all that happen. She wasn't sure how she would've mediated or tried to mediate all that, but certainly she didn't want anyone else's moods dropped over this.

❝ Y-Yeah, let's not end this party on a sour note. There's still more time to spend. ❞ The princess heir interjected with a nervous smile, trying to shake off the startled feeling she was feeling beforehand.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi
@others

Caroline hid herself behind a crowd as soon as Jay started arguing with Aurelio. Robin Hood vs The Sheriff of Nottingham, designated enemies (Well, when they graduate, probably not so designated), and if there wasn't going to be a confrontation at some point, what would happen? Besides, they barely got along even when Aurelio was on best behaviour, and even Caroline thought Aurelio's outburst was a bit...how to say it? Much. Pyry and Rochelle didn't get to choose their fates, and definitely, their fates weren't the best.

Hiding behind a curtin to avoid watching the fight, Caroline felt her heart race. A few moments ago, She and Jay were dancing, and now, he and Aurelio were both wrestling and fighting on the dance floor (And Cheshire Cat knows how much Caroline hated violence.) And then, they were both punished by being placed in her class. Hopefully they won't get all crazy being in the same class, and definitely not in hers.

After a while. Caroline came out from her wrapped up curtin, and slowly walked to the dancefloor, carefully. And then, she looked up to see Jay offering a makeup dance. To be honest, Caroline wanted to throw a tantrum, yell at Jay, ask him what the hell that was all about. But she didn't, because she was a proper lady, just like Alice.

".....Sure. Just don't put that fighting energy here please."

Caroline, holding Jay's hand lightly, began to dance.
"I was just wondering...but when did you and that sheriff start hating each other? It isn't like he's the only...jerk here."

@Yun Lee @Others I guess​

Verde West

Verde hadn't even had gotten a chance to take a bit before everyone was dancing and a fight had broken out. She sighed and moved to the side, not expecting to ask her to dance. She was less than excited to see there were already two people she would work with at peer mediation at the party. She sat down, just debating what to do with herself.

@Yun Lee @Anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back